Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Who shares a picture of a bath in a room that you didn’t use or even stay in 🙄 Also the cringe of the deliberate showing of her ‘Cartier’ bracelet on several stories yesterday 🙄 Supposingly wearing a bracelet that retails for upwards of £7,000 but can’t afford to pay for a spa day closer to home, so has to drive a 4 hour round trip just to get one for free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
This photo is for our benefit to show us they can afford a hot dog and a cup of cream 😂 Notice while he’s wearing a £180 hoodie, both Leo & Fred are in the same drab clothes as usual. Barring debts, his winnings definitely went on himself

Attachments

• Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
I wonder how much he gets paid for these stupid articles.Can only talk about his past as fuck all happening in his future👍👍

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Fakey always has to penny pinch
Look at his cheap ass costume Grinch

• Haha

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
He seriously believes, going off his motivational quotes, that he will get his big break. I think because it isn’t happening that is why he is becoming even more nasty and unlikeable. He should’ve stuck with the pantos as that’s as much as he’d get
Thing is as which point do you then realise that the big break isn't happening?When the bailiffs knock?When the leccy gets turned off?Whilst waiting for this big break,he has to pay regular bills.How the hell are they managing?I know for a fact that every month my pay goes in and a few days later all my direct debits come out.I couldn't live like them pair.How is a free lapland trip gonna pay for the mortgage?

mollyann

VIP Member
She really is one of the most annoying stuck up cow’s online.No a ounce of genuine warmth or actual I give a fuck comes out of her mouth.Her giveaways really piss me of and who gives £25 to follow someone’s last six posts.Do us all a favour and take your break now as we all know the free Lapland visit is incoming😡😡

• Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Sounds like he’s got the Colombian cold this morning ❄
100% that is a coke cold, heard the nasally tell tale straight away. Imagine being out on the gear and driving your child about in the car early the next morning what an absolute scumbag.

• Angry
  • Sick

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I have never known a MAN eye fuck himself as much as PANTO BOY - it’s one of the most off putting traits this cunt has & he has many, but he’s soo self absorbed it’s just quite something.

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Speak to your wife with some respect for once especially in front of those young boys absolute dickhead

mollyann

VIP Member
So depressed he’s posting at 7am eye fucking the phone.No six pack on display and he just really makes me🤢🤢
IMG_9114.jpeg
IMG_9113.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha