Jake Quickenden #88 Paul's the WINNER with his fight purse donation. RatBoy's hated by all of the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You called it @PrincessJeanie he can’t do it cos of full Monty but will do it another time 😂god he thinks he’s amazing I’m embarrassed for him.
So Aaron has said January but oh no Jakey is on tour “taking his kit off” for the full monty so as predicted its a no but wait for it he says he’s could possibly do April and then that would give him time to “brush up on his wrestling” ??? Basically as predicted its a no! Pussy!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aaron and Fakey would be a much fairer contest, which is why Fakey will shy away from it the ugly little pussy 😂

Fakey is a chicken, pass it on 🐥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
His body is literally all he has to offer and the only reason he is hired. Its obvious when you look at the marketing for the shows he is in.

He's basically a glorified stripper
No sex appeal whatsoever. Gormless scribbles all over it , and that nasty aggressive boat-race stuck on the top of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hiiiii guyssssss, remember now he is a 'PRO' MMA fighter so can't turn down Aaron can he 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my god. The island looks horrendous!!!! Who would choose to put that in their kitchen. It looks rediculous the way she has it as well. And then they are still putting a table and chairs in as well. A absolute mess.

The more I look at it the worse it looks!!!! She could have turned it and centralised it a bit more. Looks rediculous without a sink or hob on it too. Its so unnecessary and too big for the space.

Absolute divvies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That Island😳😂😳😂😳
Nearly as bad as yesterday’s artwork. Don’t they have any style whatsoever? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my god. The island looks horrendous!!!! Who would choose to put that in their kitchen. It looks rediculous the way she has it as well. And then they are still putting a table and chairs in as well. A absolute mess.

The more I look at it the worse it looks!!!! She could have turned it and centralised it a bit more. Looks rediculous without a sink or hob on it too. Its so unnecessary and too big for the space.

Absolute divvies!!
All donated / begged / grifted, that's why.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omfg I’m not just saying it cos I don’t like them
But wow that island is dreadful!!!! She hasn’t got a clue has she?

If she wanted a new kitchen her husband has just made 40k, why not just get a new one? Oh yeh cos the moneys being used to pay towards their debt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omfg I’m not just saying it cos I don’t like them
But wow that island is dreadful!!!! She hasn’t got a clue has she?

If she wanted a new kitchen her husband has just made 40k, why not just get a new one? Oh yeh cos the moneys being used to pay towards their debt.
I bet it doesn't even go anywhere near it. I reckon they owe about £100,000 + . Plus her car rental , behind with the household bills etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is being on tour with the Full monty an excuse not to fight? Wasn't he on tour for this one

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That Island 😂😂😂😂 and now she’s trying to flog her 8 seater dining table with 5 chairs on instagram as well 🙄 She does know just because she’s gone and got an island in her kitchen, people aren't now going to think they’re rich 😂 The sky box on the shelf in the lounge kind of gives it away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Please can I have a screenshot of the said island please hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I knew he was crabbing the cage!.. No way that was a professional fight, he broke two rules within one minute and just got told off? Superglue 😂😂😂

No he thinks he’s more Tom Cruise😂 Where’s all his ‘fans’ with their clipboards looking for autographs now then seeing as he’s such a big actor and an MMA champion fighter 🙄 oh my god he’s tragic 😂

Jaysus would you be arsed? it looks like the craic is 90 with these party animals! most of them are drinking water 😂 but I spy a big wine glass 🍷 in front of Fakey and he looks pissed in that photo with the waitress 🍷🍷👀
---

OMG 😂😂😂 Someone needs to find that and upload it 😂😂😂 im tit at that where’s @CrazyBaldhead ??
Found t! Funny enough, comments are turned off on that too! 😂😂👍

---
That looks bleeping ridiculous. WTF was she thinking? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.