Jake Quickenden #88 Paul's the WINNER with his fight purse donation. RatBoy's hated by all of the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off you twit. 🀒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
A Β£5 Set Sale.

I take it the money's already gone then? πŸ˜‚

400099595_855287499401774_4357996933643170762_n.jpg

---
It's a bit sad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he posts that sort of pic to get a couple of 66 Yr old ' cheap Wednesday hair-do' women going πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It gets me going.

Straight out the bleeping door! 🀒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How long until shes selling her own 'art' on Facebook Market place πŸ€”πŸ€£
She won’t be selling on market place. Her masterpieces are too good she’ll be getting a call from the Tate modern asking to showcase her artistic talents πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He doesn’t see it does he? Thick twit! Imagine if a review of your part in a theatre production started off with the excitement of the gay guys and the Tena Huns because you get your kit off? Then there is just a last sentence about you acting well just one small scene? The irony is he posted it during the show backstage where he spends most of the time yet he thinks he’s now Nicholas Cage πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He doesn’t see it does he? Thick twit! Imagine if a review of your part in a theatre production started off with the excitement of the gay guys and the Tena Huns because you get your kit off? Then there is just a last sentence about you acting well just one small scene? The irony is he posted it during the show backstage where he spends most of the time yet he thinks he’s now Nicholas Cage πŸ˜‚
OMFG I didn’t realise he’d actually posted this himself πŸ™„ He’s certainly spent this week blowing his own trumpet hasn’t he πŸ˜‚ Doesn’t he see what an absolute prick he looks posting this sort of stuff. The fact he’s not posted much about the FM, also shows any good reviews for him are obviously few and far between because this proves any article that compliments him, he has to show everyone.
Smug as duck but still not on TV and hasn’t been for well over a month now πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
πŸ”A bit about his first hair transplant came up on You Tube last night were he was having hair from the back of his head put into a scarring on the top of his head at this wonderful clinic he was promoting ...they asked afterwards did it hurt he said I am used to little pricks and laughed .....!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Missed these the other day 🀭 I’ll put them on here so we know he’s definitely seen them πŸ˜‰
I knew he was crabbing the cage!.. No way that was a professional fight, he broke two rules within one minute and just got told off? Superglue πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

yet he thinks he’s now Nicholas Cage πŸ˜‚
No he thinks he’s more Tom CruiseπŸ˜‚ Where’s all his β€˜fans’ with their clipboards looking for autographs now then seeing as he’s such a big actor and an MMA champion fighter πŸ™„ oh my god he’s tragic πŸ˜‚

Come on, who called it? Dining out with TFM friends.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2561731
View attachment 2561732
View attachment 2561733
Jaysus would you be arsed? it looks like the craic is 90 with these party animals! most of them are drinking water πŸ˜‚ but I spy a big wine glass 🍷 in front of Fakey and he looks pissed in that photo with the waitress πŸ·πŸ·πŸ‘€
---
πŸ”A bit about his first hair transplant came up on You Tube last night were he was having hair from the back of his head put into a scarring on the top of his head at this wonderful clinic he was promoting ...they asked afterwards did it hurt he said I am used to little pricks and laughed .....!!!
OMG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Someone needs to find that and upload it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ im tit at that where’s @CrazyBaldhead ??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just had a look for reviews of the FM and there are quite a few. The ones that mention Fakey are all to do with his β€˜physique’ 🀒 whereas the other ones are spoken about for their acting and on stage chemistry. Danny Hatchard and Neil Hurst are definitely singled out for the most praise. Funny how he only shares a review that’s complimenting him personally and what also speaks volumes is that you don’t see the rest of the cast putting all their good reviews on social media. His need for attention and validation off strangers shows no signs of ever letting up πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I knew he was crabbing the cage!.. No way that was a professional fight, he broke two rules within one minute and just got told off? Superglue πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No he thinks he’s more Tom CruiseπŸ˜‚ Where’s all his β€˜fans’ with their clipboards looking for autographs now then seeing as he’s such a big actor and an MMA champion fighter πŸ™„ oh my god he’s tragic πŸ˜‚

Jaysus would you be arsed? it looks like the craic is 90 with these party animals! most of them are drinking water πŸ˜‚ but I spy a big wine glass 🍷 in front of Fakey and he looks pissed in that photo with the waitress πŸ·πŸ·πŸ‘€
---

OMG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Someone needs to find that and upload it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ im tit at that where’s @CrazyBaldhead ??
πŸ”I can't do it either but it's worth watching lol πŸ˜† x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just had a look for reviews of the FM and there are quite a few. The ones that mention Fakey are all to do with his β€˜physique’ 🀒 whereas the other ones are spoken about for their acting and on stage chemistry. Danny Hatchard and Neil Hurst are definitely singled out for the most praise. Funny how he only shares a review that’s complimenting him personally and what also speaks volumes is that you don’t see the rest of the cast putting all their good reviews on social media. His need for attention and validation off strangers shows no signs of ever letting up πŸ˜‚
Didnt he also do an interview where he actually publicly said he was the fittest cast member or had the best physique or something along those lines 🀣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
His body is literally all he has to offer and the only reason he is hired. Its obvious when you look at the marketing for the shows he is in.

He's basically a glorified stripper

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.