Jake Quickenden #88 Paul's the WINNER with his fight purse donation. RatBoy's hated by all of the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good God, her skin is SHOCKING. How can she even think it looks any better.

There is absolutely no femininity left in her face. She has lost all of her looks and looks like a bloke now. Plus her hair receding is getting worse. Just look at her!!!!!!! 🀒🀒

Utterly dreadful!

400175778_3603983999858246_2744298940106013893_n.jpg
400613666_707273077952423_7634408373471817718_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is being on tour with the Full monty an excuse not to fight? Wasn't he on tour for this one
Because he's got a good chance of getting his face punched in by Aaron Chalmers, and he's a bleeping cheating coward.....πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well she obviously didn't measure up correctly. It's far too wide in depth for a kitchen that small. It looks utterly ridiculous and they've lost a lot of much-needed space!

Definitely a cheap B&Q special. Looks ultra cheap and very nasty. πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but Heavyweight...?

Is this bleep on crack? This is obviously his new obsession now as he has absolutely NOTHING else to fall back on once TFM finishes.

Go for it RatBoy and I hope someone splatters you so hard across the ring, they'll be picking bits of you up for weeks.

369831303_1675318672997258_357600148639095789_n.jpg
400137788_716444723298104_9190206036459101454_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't remember the proper name for them, it's not skirting boards...maybe kick boards (?) but that island is unfinished, the height adjustable legs shouldn't be exposed, should they? Bunch of scruffs.

@CrazyBaldhead why does she have a receding hairline? Is it poor diet, stress?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Don't worry about anybody else. Do what you wanna do". Are you having a bleeping laugh? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

OK RatBoy, that's why you're constantly worrying about what other people think about you and you worry about comments people have made about you. Then you CONSTANTLY make passive-aggressive replies to people who differ in opinion. Then there's your constant blocking of people who don't blow smoke up your arse and then call you out. Then you BLOCK the people who dare to 'like' the comments that YOU don't like. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

You even go through your stories viewer to check who watches them. If they DON'T follow you, you hunt them down and BLOCK them! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

You even came off Twitter because you couldn't handle the comments! You were near to tears on a live when 'Becky', 'Neil' and a few others called you out. I was even blocked for saying "Keep necking those gummies" although now I wished I'd have called you what you are - an attention/validation seeking, ugly inside-out, twit. 🀬

duck off! πŸ–•

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I saw that pullover in TKmaxx yesterday. Β£14.99 in the clearance section. My teenage son was horrified by it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That kitchen island tops the hobbit attic with the wardrobe doors that don't close in the level of ridiculousness πŸ˜‚ people usually want more space in their homes, not less

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I saw that pullover in TKmaxx yesterday. Β£14.99 in the clearance section. My teenage son was horrified by it
Must of had a shopping spree there cos those hideous leopard print boxers he was wearing last week came from there as well πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Must of had a shopping spree there cos those hideous leopard print boxers he was wearing last week came from there as well πŸ˜‚
The whole of him is hideous 🀣🀣🀣
---
"Don't worry about anybody else. Do what you wanna do". Are you having a bleeping laugh? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

OK RatBoy, that's why you're constantly worrying about what other people think about you and you worry about comments people have made about you. Then you CONSTANTLY make passive-aggressive replies to people who differ in opinion. Then there's your constant blocking of people who don't blow smoke up your arse and then call you out. Then you BLOCK the people who dare to 'like' the comments that YOU don't like. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

You even go through your stories viewer to check who watches them. If they DON'T follow you, you hunt them down and BLOCK them! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

You even came off Twitter because you couldn't handle the comments! You were near to tears on a live when 'Becky', 'Neil' and a few others called you out. I was even blocked for saying "Keep necking those gummies" although now I wished I'd have called you what you are - an attention/validation seeking, ugly inside-out, twit. 🀬

duck off! πŸ–•

View attachment 2563379
He always looks disturbing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't remember the proper name for them, it's not skirting boards...maybe kick boards (?) but that island is unfinished, the height adjustable legs shouldn't be exposed, should they? Bunch of scruffs.

@CrazyBaldhead why does she have a receding hairline? Is it poor diet, stress?
It's definitely getting worse and she needs to address it ASAP. There are three types:-

Telegon Effluvium: Significant stress pushes large numbers of hair follicles into a 'resting' phase. Within a few months, hair will fall out suddenly when combing or washing.

Tricotillomania: This is an urge to literally 'pull your hair out' - hence where the phrase derives - from the scalp, eyebrows or other areas from the body. Hair pulling can be a way of coping with negative feelings such as stress, tension, boredom or frustration.

Alopecia Areata: A variety of factors can cause this - mainly SEVERE stress. With this type, the body's immune system attacks the hair follicles thus causing hair loss.

I've obviously seen quite a lot of this in my time but her hairline is getting worse. I can only envisage that it is in more than one place and she needs to realise it won't get any better unless she faces facts and stops burying her head in the sand. Her diet is atrocious and I still think she has an ED as she is skin and bone. Her skin is suffering, as is her immune system, hence the need for B12 shots etc. I also think she drinks/drugs it a lot, further impacting her immune system.

As for the stress implications, I cannot comprehend what it must be like to live a complete lie. This is such a loveless sham of a 'marriage' it's beyond ridiculous. He doesn't love her - that's plain to see. There is nothing there: no affection, no laughter, no chemistry, no support for her - nothing. She can't carry on like this. Material things are just that - material. She can buy all the things under the sun but she can't buy a decent, loving husband or happiness. She is NOT happy. πŸ’―

The stress she must be in regarding money is ridiculous. She needs to get her head out of the sand and stop being so deluded. Pretending to be superior/well off/fake accent takes a LOT of energy!!! We all notice that when her accent slips. She is common and skint. They are in debt up to their eyeballs buying absolute tit and she's now reduced to selling things on Facebook Marketplace for a tenner. Her dad, I reckon, is not uber rich either. She is not the only child and one of what 7/8....?

She needs to find herself again. I reckon RatBoy puts her down a lot. She has lost her 'spark' definitely and is an empty husk. She needs to face facts and divorce him. Put those kids first for once and GET OUT.

She won't do this though. She's as fame hungry as he is but it ain't gonna happen. She'll carry on lying to herself, she'll end up bald, her face will fall off and she'll still cling on to RatBoy. She looks like a corpse.

I don't feel sorry for her one bit. I pity her - she's a bleep and an unfit mother and it serves her right for putting RatBoy before her first born child Freddie and allowing him to abuse the poor child. Shame on her for allowing RatBoy to take Leo out in the car when RatBoy is slurring his words and is clearly DRUNK. 🀬

They both bleeping disgust me and Social Services should get involved especially if the children have seen fighting like Leo repeated that day (video link in Wiki 4). 🀬

What a bleeping mess!
Screenshot_20231110-161003~2.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

duck off! πŸ–•

View attachment 2563379
Woah woah BACK IT UP ….

Did this unoriginal bleep, who trawls various social media platforms for ideas due to him being unable to think of ANYTHING ORIGINAL saying life’s about being individual ? This bleep lacks self awareness like he lacks bleeping BRAINS.

PANTO BOY truly is one of life’s annoying cunts isn’t he.

• Heart
  • Haha
πŸ” He has to draw attention to himself either through clothes, muscles, must wins, turkey teeth, I suppose it makes up for his tiny dick, think his mother has had a lot to do with how he is, pushing him when he was younger, putting ideas in his head, and putting him on that pedestal ....quite sad really....

• Heart
Just missed this at the end of the last thread @Barbie2020

Context was, he was talking about the fight and how he'd been beaten by "some lad off the xfactor", made a comment about how long he lasted, being mortified and then someone heckled "think of the money".

Paul then laughed and went "that's the best of it. I didn't get any money. The lad I fought got 40k but I donated my money to charity. He bloody kept his..."

So yeah I certainly took it as a bit of a dig. I think when it's something like this (non fighters fighting), then it's generally assumed it's for charity. The way Paul spoke I think it sounded like he was under that impression too. Especially as it sounded like he was doing it as a one and done kind of thing. I didn't get the impression he was going to make a habit of it.
He got Β£40,000?!! Christ I thought it was bad enough him getting 20k and still not being able to afford a Christmas Starbs but still scratting and scrimping with 40 because you’re too proud to get a proper job and want to play celebrity is a whole other level.

• Haha
Well she obviously didn't measure up correctly. It's far too wide in depth for a kitchen that small. It looks utterly ridiculous and they've lost a lot of much-needed space!

Definitely a cheap B&Q special. Looks ultra cheap and very nasty. πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2563326
View attachment 2563327
It looks like an arts and crafts table from a primary school...
---
He got Β£40,000?!! Christ I thought it was bad enough him getting 20k and still not being able to afford a Christmas Starbs but still scratting and scrimping with 40 because you’re too proud to get a proper job and want to play celebrity is a whole other level.
I bet however much he got went straight to Zelda and paid his tax debts and other bills off ..
He must be balls deep in debt

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's definitely getting worse and she needs to address it ASAP. There are three types:-

Telegon Effluvium: Significant stress pushes large numbers of hair follicles into a 'resting' phase. Within a few months, hair will fall out suddenly when combing or washing.

Tricotillomania: This is an urge to literally 'pull your hair out' - hence where the phrase derives - from the scalp, eyebrows or other areas from the body. Hair pulling can be a way of coping with negative feelings such as stress, tension, boredom or frustration.

Alopecia Areata: A variety of factors can cause this - mainly SEVERE stress. With this type, the body's immune system attacks the hair follicles thus causing hair loss.

I've obviously seen quite a lot of this in my time but her hairline is getting worse. I can only envisage that it is in more than one place and she needs to realise it won't get any better unless she faces facts and stops burying her head in the sand. Her diet is atrocious and I still think she has an ED as she is skin and bone. Her skin is suffering, as is her immune system, hence the need for B12 shots etc. I also think she drinks/drugs it a lot, further impacting her immune system.

As for the stress implications, I cannot comprehend what it must be like to live a complete lie. This is such a loveless sham of a 'marriage' it's beyond ridiculous. He doesn't love her - that's plain to see. There is nothing there: no affection, no laughter, no chemistry, no support for her - nothing. She can't carry on like this. Material things are just that - material. She can buy all the things under the sun but she can't buy a decent, loving husband or happiness. She is NOT happy. πŸ’―

The stress she must be in regarding money is ridiculous. She needs to get her head out of the sand and stop being so deluded. Pretending to be superior/well off/fake accent takes a LOT of energy!!! We all notice that when her accent slips. She is common and skint. They are in debt up to their eyeballs buying absolute tit and she's now reduced to selling things on Facebook Marketplace for a tenner. Her dad, I reckon, is not uber rich either. She is not the only child and one of what 7/8....?

She needs to find herself again. I reckon RatBoy puts her down a lot. She has lost her 'spark' definitely and is an empty husk. She needs to face facts and divorce him. Put those kids first for once and GET OUT.

She won't do this though. She's as fame hungry as he is but it ain't gonna happen. She'll carry on lying to herself, she'll end up bald, her face will fall off and she'll still cling on to RatBoy. She looks like a corpse.

I don't feel sorry for her one bit. I pity her - she's a bleep and an unfit mother and it serves her right for putting RatBoy before her first born child Freddie and allowing him to abuse the poor child. Shame on her for allowing RatBoy to take Leo out in the car when RatBoy is slurring his words and is clearly DRUNK. 🀬

They both bleeping disgust me and Social Services should get involved especially if the children have seen fighting like Leo repeated that day (video link in Wiki 4). 🀬

What a bleeping mess!
View attachment 2563550
FB_IMG_1699186930900.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.