Jake Quickenden #88 Paul's the WINNER with his fight purse donation. RatBoy's hated by all of the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right.
Comments he’ll say were sent in
Worried about your weight loss
Congrats on your epic fight win
After Stage to the Cage, would love to see you & Flaps do a reality show.
What are your goals for the coming months/year
When are you doing SCD
Would you do CBB
Want to see you on the TV more presenting/acting

Questions I’d like to send in
Why are you such a passive aggressive, lying, attention seeking prick.
Why did you say you were giving some money to charity on TV but you didn’t
Why are you obsessed with Instagram and buying followers
Why do you choose to do anything rather than spend time with your family
Why are you incapable of looking after your son for just one night by yourself

Obviously we all know the answers to the above and could have listed many more but you get my drift 😉😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sam Thompsons been confirmed for im a celeb, hope he goes in and wins and gets really good publicity from it. Fakey would be sat in the corner rocking 😂

• Haha
Why only show the review from the Portsmouth news. Is it because it’s the only one to blow smoke up his arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sam Thompsons been confirmed for im a celeb, hope he goes in and wins and gets really good publicity from it. Fakey would be sat in the corner rocking 😂

Honestly I'd put Sam not that far behind Jake in annoying and pointless stakes. Both are desperate attention seekers with annoying personalities.
---
Why only show the review from the Portsmouth news. Is it because it’s the only one to blow smoke up his arse?
It really highlights his narcissism that he only showed that review which centred on him.

He gives so much more away than he realises when he posts on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Especially when he then hits 2 million followers on IG because of it and then gets SCD next year 😂 Got to be honest though I can’t imagine ST doing well in the jungle but hopefully he’ll prove me wrong 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jake Quickenden #89 - Won a charity fight, but kept the cash as his bank balance was light

• Haha
  • Heart
Aaron Chalmers is calling out fakey for a fight would love Aaron to do him in 😂
Oktagon are sharing it as well so Fakey won’t be able to pretend he’s not seen it 😂 Plus we know he sees everything he’s tagged in. If he doesn’t want to do it, he’ll use the FM as his excuse 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oktagon are sharing it as well so Fakey won’t be able to pretend he’s not seen it 😂 Plus we know he sees everything he’s tagged in. If he doesn’t want to do it, he’ll use the FM as his excuse 😉
If he doesn’t do it he’s an even bigger pussy than I thought 😂

• Haha
Aaron Chalmers is calling out fakey for a fight would love Aaron to do him in 😂
😂😂😂 Aaron must desperately need some cash! bleeping hell thats some come down from Pretty Boy and the money wont be anything in comparison!! I think Aaron is just taking the piss out of Fakey 😂😂😂 But id pay to see Aaron knock him out and get booed again😂 But what id really love to see is Pete Wicks knocking him out 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
😂😂😂 Aaron must desperately need some cash! bleeping hell thats some come down from Pretty Boy and the money wont be anything in comparison!! I think Aaron is just taking the piss out of Fakey 😂😂😂 But id pay to see Aaron knock him out and get booed again😂 But what id really love to see is Pete Wicks knocking him out 😂😂😂
Pete wicks shoving him in the mud lives rent free in my head 😂 imagine that but in a ring Pete would ruin him 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well…. TFM were able to give him time off for Staged to Cage (but he had signed up for that first) But he’s bin TFM off completely if he wanted to fight Aaron because the money would obviously be much better but we all know he won’t! He’s not a fighter, he’s a pussy! That wont be fixed so he won’t do it and he knows Aaron would destroy him!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pete wicks shoving him in the mud lives rent free in my head 😂 imagine that but in a ring Pete would ruin him 😂😂😂
Thats exactly why id love to see it 😂😂😂 Pete I think is the only person that would ruin him and we would never see or hear of Fakey ever again! Maybe ‘some people” should start commenting and tagging Pete on that post 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
🐔It was hilarious when Pete pushed him in the mud 🤣..x
---
🐔@Stargirl..Great minds lol 😆.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
FM didn’t see him not “fight” Paul. Obviously doesn’t fancy his chances against Aaron.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let’s be honest he struggled with the reception he got in Manchester, no way will he ever fight Aaron in Newcastle. If he thought the booing was bad against Paul, it would be next level on Aaron’s home turf and he knows it. I bet he’d soon bin a night off from the tour if he got offered TV work though. Fakey is a 🐥 pass it on…😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.