Jake Quickenden #88 Paul's the WINNER with his fight purse donation. RatBoy's hated by all of the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her illiteracy makes my head hurt. What is 'Quatz'? How the duck has she got the audacity to charge £800 for that rotten old thing. No way is that an 8 seater. You'd end up getting your elbows in each other's dinners if you had three people either side. Where are the 8 chairs then?

Christ she's a dunce! 🤡
Yes, 'quatz' FFS!
Also why would you have an uneven number of chairs! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This just proves all his fight money went towards their debts.

She's got the paintbrush out again. 😂 Her painting is utterly diabolical. A decorator for the day would have at least done it properly.

400033614_863105611960836_8071777586619996608_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My 11yr old writes better.
“There is 5 of them” 🥴….Sophie there “are 5” not is. Give up the day job and go back to school 🤭
It’s like ‘so scratches or marks’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surely you’d check spellings/grammar before posting 🙄 and she reckons she once worked as a PA. No wonder that didn’t last long then 😂

• Haha
It’s like ‘so scratches or marks’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surely you’d check spellings/grammar before posting 🙄 and she reckons she once worked as a PA. No wonder that didn’t last long then 😂
Her as a PA? That old chestnut that never happened at all. She is completely illiterate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is what's said on the clinic's website about that AgeJet treatment Flapps has had. No where does it say, your skin will be burnt to a crisp. That laser temperature was clearly too high for her skin.
Screenshot_20231109_154051_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Quatz 😂 it’s not even like she’s spelled it deliberately wrong for insta engagement

Why would she do that to her face when she is away with the girls for a weekend? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think some winnings went on ❄ She’s manic today and cant even spell, she’s definitely on it because now she’s painting! Wow for someone who was only complaining about their almost 3 year old not sleeping and she was tired, she has plenty of energy today!
---
Why would she do that to her face when she is away with the girls for a weekend? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Wait what?? she’s going out out looking like that?? Thought she was going to her dads?

• Haha
  • Wow
Wait what?? she’s going out out looking like that?? Thought she was going to her dads?
I think she is taking Leo to her dads she definitely said she was having time with the girls as she said it had been so long since she’s had time to chill out, paraphrasing here, she said it was a few of their 30th

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she is taking Leo to her dads she definitely said she was having time with the girls as she said it had been so long since she’s had time to chill out, paraphrasing here, she said it was a few of their 30th
So she’s dumping that poor little boy again 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
This just proves all his fight money went towards their debts.

She's got the paintbrush out again. 😂 Her painting is utterly diabolical. A decorator for the day would have at least done it properly.

View attachment 2561366
I thought she was doing a reel on toddlers toys later? Now it’s a painting reel instead 🙄 duck me her content literally is watching paint dry 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If you go on agejet insta page no one else has skin that has gone red/blotchy or crispy like hers. Looks as though the heat was way too high or perhaps using her LED mask too is burning the work the agejet device was meant to do. She’s dabbling way too much.,

Reactions: 23
I hope that skin clinic aren’t giving it to her for free in the hopes of getting new clients from her because she’s a terrible advert for their company and pretty sure it will have the reverse effect 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why would you knowingly pay a fortune to do that to your face 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What's this misfit boxing all about? Is their money to be made. I just don't understand it, he's 35, surely he's past his prime. Is he that deluded that because he beat a 41 year old, he thinks he's the next best thing. As for lying on TV about donating money, and also oktagon lying about him donating some, oktagon and sarcoma are both bleeping mug's. We knew sarcoma were already absolute dicks from the emails we received back from them, oktagon loiks dodgy as duck, glad they lost 60k for just over a minute of fighting. 40k is a lot of money for the too slow slowendons, it's not a life changing amount of money tho by any means. He's skint and doesn't wanna do panto so has convinced himaelf that he is a pro. Im thinking boxing route as you see boxers fighting at an older age rather than MMA. How old is the legend Tyson fury? Even look at Aaron Chalmers, he is mid 30s and got a friendly with the goat. Jake's switched because of this.
---
What's this misfit boxing all about? Is their money to be made. I just don't understand it, he's 35, surely he's past his prime. Is he that deluded that because he beat a 41 year old, he thinks he's the next best thing. As for lying on TV about donating money, and also oktagon lying about him donating some, oktagon and sarcoma are both bleeping mug's. We knew sarcoma were already absolute dicks from the emails we received back from them, oktagon loiks dodgy as duck, glad they lost 60k for just over a minute of fighting. 40k is a lot of money for the too slow slowendons, it's not a life changing amount of money tho by any means. He's skint and doesn't wanna do panto so has convinced himaelf that he is a pro. Im thinking boxing route as you see boxers fighting at an older age rather than MMA. How old is the legend Tyson fury? Even look at Aaron Chalmers, he is mid 30s and got a friendly with the goat. Jake's switched because of this.
---
Well past it most have retired by 30 . He would need to win 13 basic fights before even being considered professional and even then he wouldn’t be high up professional. He’s got absolutely no chance 😂
---
Looks like he's at David Lloyd today, assuming Southampton still. Why not just go to the (very good) pure gym that's right by the mayflower theatre.

Pisses money away like anything
He goes David loyd so it will be free for him he would have to pay for pure gym 😂
---
I would do more than cry, I'd jump off a cliff. She has COMPLETELY ruined her face by only 30yrs old and is ageing like milk.

This is terrifying! 😮

View attachment 2561119
I can’t get over the change it’s actually really bad she was a good looking girl . She looks late 40s now it’s shocking . I wonder does Jake put her down a lot ? Because she never looked this bad must be a reason she has suddenly started like this

Reactions: 28
I can’t get over the change it’s actually really bad she was a good looking girl . She looks late 40s now it’s shocking . I wonder does Jake put her down a lot ? Because she never looked this bad must be a reason she has suddenly started like this
He constantly puts her down, there have been numerous examples of it, recorded and posted by both of them, that we discussed on various threads. And that's just the bits they made public.

It's an abusive relationship, in my opinion.

Reactions: 29
I think the more work people tend to have the worse they can look. My hubby was saying that in his opinion a lot of younger women tend to look older when they get work done. It seems to have the reverse effect of what it’s intending to do. She looks older because she’s seriously underweight and her jaw line lacks softeness.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.