Jake Quickenden #88 Paul's the WINNER with his fight purse donation. RatBoy's hated by all of the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really does spend HIS money on the most pointless tit. You know all his money is his 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
bleeping bellend. What a horrible dining table. Ooh a Grenade advent calendar. 🙄 He calls it a selection box. bleep.

As for his pathetic onesie

Note the champagne on the island. Thought he'd given up drinking.

• Sick
  • Haha
I thought Joe swash just looked like he has hair plugs that were failing. The dye job he uses to colour the ginger is awful. That and the fake tan just look so unnatural 😬 Sometimes looks like he's used that spray in powder stuff on his hair too.
I was watching an old episode of Gogglebox one night recently and Swash appeared on a clip of IAC, South Africa.
He looked ludicrous, all you could see as he walked on, were the tombstone teeth, and the dirty looking tan.

Poor old Fakey didn't even get asked to take part. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping bellend. What a horrible dining table. Ooh a Grenade advent calendar. 🙄 He calls it a selection box. bleep.

As for his pathetic onesie

Note the champagne on the island. Thought he'd given up drinking.
View attachment 2580175
That table is awful. Pretty sure the Grenade box should be marked as an ad or gifted.
As for the onesie. I bet he’ll be wearing that out somewhere just to get the attention 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Last of the 'big spenders'. I'd be surprised if she actually sold the old dining table set. She had a bloody cheek asking for that amount of money for the 'Quatz like' one when some people give them away on Facebook Marketplace for free.

Screenshot_20231119-094207~2.png

Reactions: 14
What a creepy twit he is🤢🤢See he’s not packing much in the :mdepartment 🤣🤣The beige dining room is just awful
IMG_8940.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
He really does spend HIS money on the most pointless tit. You know all his money is his 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
His money is definitely ‘his’. If I remember rightly, her 29th birthday trip to New York he even made her go halves on that. Everything he buys is just to get attention. All novelty, cheap, nasty crap.
---
Last of the 'big spenders'. I'd be surprised if she actually sold the old dining table set. She had a bloody cheek asking for that amount of money for the 'Quatz like' one when some people give them away on Facebook Marketplace for free.

View attachment 2580187
Still on FB for £450 and still not corrected the spelling 🙄

• Haha
His money is definitely ‘his’. If I remember rightly, her 29th birthday trip to New York he even made her go halves on that. Everything he buys is just to get attention. All novelty, cheap, nasty crap.
---

Still on FB for £450 and still not corrected the spelling 🙄
Is she taking the piss? £450 for that tat. Dream on! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those Grenade Bars are full of tit. A whopping 20g of carbs in a bar! As for £55 for one of their advent calendars - duck right off. It's got to be gifted - although he's so thick he called the advent calendar a selection box.

I wonder if they're having a 'family day' and going for lunch today?

Screenshot_20231119-095336~2.png
Screenshot_20231119-095848~2.png

---
It started at £800 🙄😂😂😂
Honestly taking the piss considering it was scuffed on one of the chair arms!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
He even looked a smug self entitled twit 9 years ago!
He looked even more smug back then..... 😱 he was very plain looking without all the work he's had done, and now looks like he's wearing a mask with a rug badly stuck on top, duck's sake! 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought Joe swash just looked like he has hair plugs that were failing. The dye job he uses to colour the ginger is awful. That and the fake tan just look so unnatural 😬 Sometimes looks like he's used that spray in powder stuff on his hair too.
Joe Swash makes me feel sick - he's such an ugly, dirty fucker! 🤢 He looks like he needs a good scrub (both him and Stacey do, it's clear personal hygiene is lacking in that house with ALL of them) and has dirty, disgusting bitten nails..... urgh! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Haha, he's corrected himself already for calling the advent calender a selection box! Those new crocs he's bought are the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

As for that stress toy, and I gather that belongs to Flapz, that won't do duck all love.

Has that syrup been changed? It looks a lot thicker...... Has he had a drink already? 🤔

403767768_3643145325953599_538619173092002242_n.jpg

---
£95 for those!!! They are bleeping gross. 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20231119-102402~2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Haha, he's corrected himself already for calling the advent calender a selection box! Those new crocs he's bought are the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

As for that stress toy, and I gather that belongs to Flapz, that won't do duck all love.

Has that syrup been changed? It looks a lot thicker...... Has he had a drink already? 🤔

View attachment 2580227
View attachment 2580228
View attachment 2580229
---

View attachment 2580283
Ugh the plastic thing hiding the wiring to the telly. Pet peeve that. Hide the cables properly. Looks so cheaply done like everything in their lives

• Haha
Instead of spending hundreds of pounds on attention seeking outfits, he should be using it towards making their house look decent. Considering it’s not even 5 years old, it’s an absolute shithole. The difference from when their home account was up and running and now is huge. It’s pretty clear when he gets any money, he just spends it trying to get attention on himself.
He’s only got 3 more weeks until his Xmas break so let’s see what he does to treat the family then. He said in that interview the other day they’d got a few things planned so we’ll see. Suppose it depends if Flappy has managed to grift anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
So the kitchen is 2 shades of grey then we have a wooden table with beige chairs🥴

She clearly wanted to go down the neutral theme but couldn’t afford a new kitchen 😂

• Haha

View attachment 2580227
View attachment 2580228
View attachment 2580229
---

View attachment 2580283
When he's saying what's that, in reference to the stress toy, you know exactly what it is jackrabbit as you picked it up and put it there, in the hopes of sounding funny, yet again failed miserably because you aren't funny at all
---
Jackrabbit? Meant jake

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.