Jake Quickenden #88 Paul's the WINNER with his fight purse donation. RatBoy's hated by all of the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling blessed 😂
---
277k allegedly followers and the only way she can get people to engage on her account is to offer a free £50 voucher if they commment and like her posts 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s obviously got no free stuff to giveaway at the moment. Imagine spending your life obsessing over content and what you can do for engagement on social media 🤯
If she has stayed with beauty and aesthetics she could have had a successful business, especially in Essex. She’s out of her mind throwing a career away !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Feeling blessed 😂
---

If she has stayed with beauty and aesthetics she could have had a successful business, especially in Essex. She’s out of her mind throwing a career away !
I don’t think she knows the meaning of work.Has plonked her skinny arse onto the begging gravy train.They are going to be constantly playing catch up as they are so dull and boring.She’s just ordinary and he’s the biggest prick going.She’s repeating ads as has no work and before long she’s going to have to go earn a living.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🐔 Joe Swash has a rug too perhaps they go to the same place and get a discount 😆..After all they are both "Celebs"....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How fake is this? 🤡

---
She's literally clutching at straws now judging by this. Her skin still looks tit and no matter what she does, it's not improving.

Fancy sticking that polystyrene 'artwork' in a bathroom ffs! 😂

403688300_1136849217283924_1409819527894204140_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If it’s a wig, I don’t know why he doesn’t just go bald and have SMP. I couldn’t be dealing with worrying if it was going to come off and if he’s gluing it, yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If it’s a wig, I don’t know why he doesn’t just go bald and have SMP. I couldn’t be dealing with worrying if it was going to come off and if he’s gluing it, yuck.
It's a few things with this prick.

A) Vanity
B) Ego
---
There you go Flapz. A new necklace with a matching keyring!

Screenshot_20231118-214334~2.png
Screenshot_20231118-214415~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fact he’s off work today, so he’s got his evening free, do we reckon he’s going to be tagging and trying to get engagement on insta from I’m a Celeb/Masked singer later? He’ll try and imply he’s on the MS like he does whenever it’s on. Funny that considering he didn’t even share Butlins post about him being baby Dino the other day 🤭 Especially when we know how he normally shares anything he’s tagged in.
Polly will be working furiously bts in the next couple of weeks to get him another 5 min morning TV appearance or a interview so he can yet again repeat everything he’s already said in the last 9 years since he was on IAC 🙄
As for Flappy. How sad when you repeat old ads just to try and make out you’ve got ‘work’. Absolutely tragic. Who would seriously buy fit scales on the recommendation from somebody who clearly doesn’t use them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔 Joe Swash has a rug too perhaps they go to the same place and get a discount 😆..After all they are both "Celebs"....
I thought Joe swash just looked like he has hair plugs that were failing. The dye job he uses to colour the ginger is awful. That and the fake tan just look so unnatural 😬 Sometimes looks like he's used that spray in powder stuff on his hair too.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Zelda’s description of SS bedding it’s soft and beautifully soft 😂😂😂

Wosh flappy would learn that not amount of miracle juices and vitamins will make her feel less blah, her life is meaningless
Zelda is just sooooooo boring…. She has nothing else to say that’s her trouble anyone who sits & chats to strangers with notes about the soaps isn’t normal

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.