Jake Quickenden #88 Paul's the WINNER with his fight purse donation. RatBoy's hated by all of the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he has ditched the ‘hair system’ and its a regular syrup like that tiktok bloke, talk about ‘cat fishing’ 😂 Ive never seen how a syrup was applied… so its literally glued to youre bald head 😳 OMFG it must stink 🤮🤮 if you looks at wiki 5 (which is brilliant by the way @CrazyBaldhead ) there is a picture of him his “cuz” and “big bro” , cuz is bald and big bro has serious drive ins and thinning hair but they don’t feel the need to have syrups?? nothing wrong with a bloke with a bald head, but something seriously wrong with a bloke wearing a syrup! He will say he needs it for the “industry he works in” 😂😂😂 shut up
you twit you don’t work for the industry!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔Hope he isn't on CBB in January :oops: they are pushing names around like P.Scofield :oops:....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
😆😆😆 we will see him in a " Burt Reynolds '72" when he approaches 40 😆😆💀
🐔 Or the Tony Blackburn grey one ..as the first winner of I'm a Celebrity he was on tv the other day promoting the show, it was terrible and all sticking up at the back of his neck 😆 🤣 😂.

• Haha
Ticket sales must be really tit as they seem to be allowed film the other cast members and post stuff now because he definitely wasn’t allowed post at the start! What are they like, who even are they? I only know Bill from ‘Corro’ 😂 Its a crappy little play not broadway FFS They must be all as deluded as fakey! I wonder if Mummy had his cup of tea ready for him last night 🫣 bleeping weird bunch! Honestly don’t know how Doormat puts up with this strange behaviour??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ticket sales must be really tit as they seem to be allowed film the other cast members and post stuff now because he definitely wasn’t allowed post at the start! What are they like, who even are they? I only know Bill from ‘Corro’ 😂 Its a crappy little play not broadway FFS They must be all as deluded as fakey! I wonder if Mummy had his cup of tea ready for him last night 🫣 bleeping weird bunch! Honestly don’t know how Doormat puts up with this strange behaviour??
🐔 Out of work actors, no work, who will take anything for a wage, even to get their waggies out for the pissy pants lot lol 😆..

• Haha
In the past week alone all the jobs he wants have gone to others Ashley Banjo is doing another range with Peacocks, Kate Lawler got a Holiday Inn ad, People’s Postcode lottery have a new advert no fakey, sat on This Morning presented by Rylan who was also on X factor and Loose Men yet again did not choose him for the panel and quite a few of the z listers got invites to Winter Wonderland that’s why he is quiet this week he is absolutely fuming! Bet his management and parrot have had a right earful off him sad twit needs to accept his career is over

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm still not convinced it's a hairpiece though 🙃
I know he promoted/reccomended that place to his mate but......has he himself got one! I'm not sure. I know he had a hair transplant a while back and also 2-3 years ago he definitely had hair as he bleached it blonde and put the process on his insta at the time (acting like an effin knob of course)
Disclaimer: I still think he's a bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
remember when he pretended he got his hair shaved, but it was actually a new wig and after a week he changed his mind and his hair was back to the robbie rotten style again
Yes that was only a month or two ago 😂
I'm still not convinced it's a hairpiece though 🙃
I know he promoted/reccomended that place to his mate but......has he himself got one! I'm not sure. I know he had a hair transplant a while back and also 2-3 years ago he definitely had hair as he bleached it blonde and put the process on his insta at the time (acting like an effin knob of course)
Disclaimer: I still think he's a bleep!
That picture is in the wiki of him with a shaved head and bleached blonde I think? that’s around when Leo was born so yeah about 3 years ago… Im convinced it’s a syrup because its just too big for someone that baldness runs in his family… it does be different lengths at times and can grow very quickly 😂 I knows few lads who have got more than one HT and they don’t last because they use steroids and other drugs. Im convinced it’s a wig 🐀 at least we can all agree hes a bleep 😂 (with a syrup)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Zelda’s description of SS bedding it’s soft and beautifully soft 😂😂😂

Wosh flappy would learn that not amount of miracle juices and vitamins will make her feel less blah, her life is meaningless

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.