Jake Quickenden #88 Paul's the WINNER with his fight purse donation. RatBoy's hated by all of the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not treat your family to an amazing Christmas with that money? Or take the boys to pick out some toys to donate to those less fortunate this Christmas? Oh wait that’s right, this bleep only thinks of himself

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Aww bless them, they have bought a tiny table!!! To go with their giant oversized ugly island.

Looks like they are painting the kitchen. Money would have been better spent on a better TV and sticking the wires in the wall instead of having a ugly plastic strip running down it. Im sure its the same in the living room too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can put a cheap bottle of champagne on that cheap and nasty island but it ain't gonna make it look any better. What a bleeping shithole that house is.

Looks like Flapz has been taping up around the top of the walls ready to do another paint job disaster. You could get a decorator in for a couple of hundred quid. That rug is also too small underneath the table. When people sit down and pull their chairs in the rug will get caught up on the back legs. Has she even ironed that cheap and nasty runner?

I see the light is still missing the glass fitting that was smashed. Honestly, he has no common sense does he with money. So far he's wasted £90 on those hideous crocs and £30 on that onesie this morning. What an idiot. A fine example of having a mother who has consistently enabled your crappy behaviour and is still wiping your arse.

403384798_716301726703268_486006882437612649_n~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why not treat your family to an amazing Christmas with that money? Or take the boys to pick out some toys to donate to those less fortunate this Christmas? Oh wait that’s right, this bleep only thinks of himself
Exactly. Maybe we’re being unfair and he’s going to surprise them and take them all somewhere like Lapland on his 5 week break 😂 Nope that’ll only ever happen if they get it free. Waiting to see if he does another Xmas giveaway like last year, to help the less fortunate. Oh sorry I mean to try and get more followers on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly he's just so desperate isn't he🤢🤮🤢🤮 the onesie, crocks and selection box😳 what a prick!
Can see his tiny carrot cock aswell, lucky Flaps🤭🤭🤭
Wonder if Flappy has managed to grift a holiday while he's on his break. Do we think he stayed at Zeldas this week to a) save money and b) butter her up for having Maris while they go away.
Selfish pair of pricks they are, I've never been away from my daughter for more than a few days, certainly not when she was NikNak's age. Just shows how they come first. I can't stand the pair of them!🤮🤮🤮🤮 and where the duck are Flaps and Niknak anyway. Boring set of bastards🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If one of the I’m a Celeb Masked Singers is a shark and he’s dropping a hint, I will die, then change channel, then shoot off complaints via emails to ITV about promoting someone so greedy and vile.
No shark in sight from the costumes I’ve seen. There is a ‘dunny’ which would be appropriate for him cos they stink and are always full of tit 😂 but I’m pretty sure it was filmed when he was on tour. The full TV series definitely was. The fact IAC don’t even follow him on Instagram, don’t think his name would be on a list to get asked somehow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not off limits getting client Danielle on celeb jungle 🤣 Jake needs to accept his career died years ago he’s so irrelevant the only people who get giddy over him are OAP or special simpletons 🤣

• Haha
You can put a cheap bottle of champagne on that cheap and nasty island but it ain't gonna make it look any better. What a bleeping shithole that house is.

Looks like Flapz has been taping up around the top of the walls ready to do another paint job disaster. You could get a decorator in for a couple of hundred quid. That rug is also too small underneath the table. When people sit down and pull their chairs in the rug will get caught up on the back legs. Has she even ironed that cheap and nasty runner?

I see the light is still missing the glass fitting that was smashed. Honestly, he has no common sense does he with money. So far he's wasted £90 on those hideous crocs and £30 on that onesie this morning. What an idiot. A fine example of having a mother who has consistently enabled your crappy behaviour and is still wiping your arse.

View attachment 2580380
Makes me laugh the way the champagne has been strategically placed to show the label. It’s Moët. Hardly a Cristal or a Dom Perignon. That bottle is £36 in Tesco if you use your clubcard at the moment 😂

• Haha
🐔 Hope the zip gets caught on the onesie and he shits himself...As for the stress item, yeah alright.....no words, set up, sad life... 😔 a sad life having to post tit all the time...GET OFF YOUR PHONES AND CLEAN YOUR HOUSE ...I'm off out sorry for the rant....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Haha, he's corrected himself already for calling the advent calender a selection box! Those new crocs he's bought are the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

As for that stress toy, and I gather that belongs to Flapz, that won't do duck all love.

Has that syrup been changed? It looks a lot thicker...... Has he had a drink already? 🤔

View attachment 2580227
View attachment 2580228
View attachment 2580229
---
£95 for those!!! They are bleeping gross. 🤢🤢

View attachment 2580283
Side by side of his hair when he had a fresh trim and this morning. Does look thicker doesn't it🤔🤔🤔 and is it me or does it look longer aswell🤪🤪🤪
---
Those chairs are awful. Must have been begged/scrounged/gifted
They'll soon be filthy when Spud's squashed food in them 😆😆😆

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Side by side of his hair when he had a fresh trim and this morning. Does look thicker doesn't it🤔🤔🤔 and is it me or does it look longer aswell🤪🤪🤪
---

They'll soon be filthy when Spud's squashed food in them 😆😆😆
I thought it was just me but it looks different!! Looks like a new syrup! It never ceases to amaze me because I'm obsessed with hair! 😂😂

• Haha
Bet he wears the shite onesie and crocs when they go for lunch.....
Come on, tithead, I've not seen Larry and his dabber for a while.

• Haha
  • Heart
Bet he wears the shite onesie and crocs when they go for lunch.....
Come on, tithead, I've not seen Larry and his dabber for a while.
No way is he only going to wear that onesie indoors. If he doesn’t wear it out today, he’ll take it to Aylesbury this week and wear it out there instead 💯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.