Jake Quickenden #88 Paul's the WINNER with his fight purse donation. RatBoy's hated by all of the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she alright? I've never seen anything like it in my life. Why would you keep doing this to yourself? It's not making an improvement whatsoever. She looks utterly dreadful and it's about time somebody stepped in and told her some facts - not just about her skin treatments but about her sham of a 'marriage' too!

---
Just look at the filth underneath her nails. No wonder Freddie has caught something and is ill. The whole house and her need fumigating.

This is truly disgusting. 🤢

Screenshot_20231109-103115~2.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Has anyone contacted sarcoma to congratulate them about the massive donation fakey has made to them??
I messaged them yesterday and asked if their ‘celeb’ ambassador had donated any of his prize money yet as he’d stated on TV he was going to. Surprisingly enough they haven’t replied 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Good God, if she thinks what she has cooked is caramelised she's beyond bleeping deluded! It looks fit for the bin and she should jump in it as well. 💯 The bottom picture is caramelised Flapz! 👍

I honestly think that this woman is showing signs of severe mental instability and quite clearly needs help ASAP.

Screenshot_20231109-111015~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell bet Leo has nightmares looking at her face.She really is mentally unwell if she thinks doing this month in month out is helping her skin.Her lips are overfilled and have no shape whatsoever.Wonder where they are going when he’s got 5 weeks of with the prize money.😡😡
IMG_8897.jpeg

---
bleeping hell!!!!
Snap lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell!!!!
I don't understand the obsession boulders has got over a few acne scars??
Unless Mr Charming the perfect husband has said something... nasty twit that he is.
---
bleeping hell bet Leo has nightmares looking at her face.She really is mentally unwell if she thinks doing this month in month out is helping her skin.Her lips are overfilled and have no shape whatsoever.Wonder where they are going when he’s got 5 weeks of with the prize money.😡😡View attachment 2560982
---

Snap lol
An overnight stop at His Majesty's Tax office, hopefully. Then pay his mortgage arrears/credit card debt/pay doormatt for the boy racer car.
But we all know he'll blow it on shite clothes for him, kid free holiday (all inclusive mate) and❄❄❄❄🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like he's at David Lloyd today, assuming Southampton still. Why not just go to the (very good) pure gym that's right by the mayflower theatre.

Pisses money away like anything

Why would you come online looking like that ⬇ Oh excitement she’s going to try and find time and film today and do us all a favour by sharing a reel full of aff links later 🙄
The only thing she should be advertising is a burqua.
Her face looks like roadkill.

• Haha
Good god i’ve never in my life seen anything like her face? WTF is wrong with her? She’s hiding that kitchen island that looks unfinished but is showing off her face and promoting this treatment? Id bleeping kill my daughter if she got anything like this done to her face because of young pimple skin! bleeping hell she shouldn’t be promoting this! She’s a bleeping idiot/disgrace I don’t know why on earth you would get her to promote skin care products 🤯 I know she’s not being paid for this laser tit but bleeping hell she’s lost it completely! I can’t watch her, she’s as bad as Zelda! They are all bleeping insane 🤯 Also he couldn’t have won that much money, their house is an unfinished shithole and he can’t even get finance or a decent family car, he got himself a fake leather aviator style jacket and sunglasses and thinks he’s bleeping Maverick!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Have a bleeping day off. He looks absolutely shocking. Probably had another night on the piss.

I'd love to glimpse into the future and see what these two look like in ten years. One thing for certain is I highly doubt they'll still be together!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Have a bleeping day off. He looks absolutely shocking. Probably had another night on the piss.

I'd love to glimpse into the future and see what these two look like in ten years. One thing for certain is I highly doubt they'll still be together!

View attachment 2561039
Please can someone tell him that the style syrup is completely outdated! He can’t even afford a new poxy wig and he can’t afford Squidward to get a proper nose job and new bolders or get a bleeping media wall so I honestly don’t think he made that much money! oh and how nice of Paul to call him “some LAD off x factor” whereas he referred to him as “some bleep off x factor” before that “STAGED to cage” shitshow 😂

• Haha
At this point it wouldn't surprise me if Flapz took an angle grinder or orbital sander to her face. You don't need to be a dermatologist to see that her skin is screaming out "LEAVE ME THE duck ALONE!" I actually wince every time I see photos of her face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Please can someone tell him that the style syrup is completely outdated! He can’t even afford a new poxy wig and he can’t afford Squidward to get a proper nose job and new bolders or get a bleeping media wall so I honestly don’t think he made that much money! oh and how nice of Paul to call him “some LAD off x factor” whereas he referred to him as “some bleep off x factor” before that “STAGED to cage” shitshow 😂
So he's now referring him to 'lad' instead of bleep. Two-faced twit! At least be consistent.

Fixed as duck that fight was. I've just been reading on that Lori Smith thread. Sounds charming!
---
At this point it wouldn't surprise me if Flapz took an angle grinder or orbital sander to her face. You don't need to be a dermatologist to see that her skin is screaming out "LEAVE ME THE duck ALONE!" I actually wince every time I see photos of her face.
I just pictured that in my head!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Heyyyyy guuuuuyyyyyssss.....just popping on here to show you all the new ahhhhmaaaaazing exfoliating tool that DeWalt have kindly sent me. Use my discount code #KREUGER5O to get fifty percent off. Guaranteed to take your skin off down to the bone remove any dead skin cells #gifted"

Untitled.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Angle Grinder 😂😂😂 bleeping hell 😂 Honestly though how many layers of skin does she think she has? I can’t believe she is a qualified beautician, they are trained in basic skin care and then can study it further, she clearly didn’t! Why is she paying for her skin to peel? Does she forget about her face peeling off whilst on Tattlemoon in the Maldives? I mean if this is what she wants she might aswell get 2 for the price of 1 and go on a holiday and burn her skin to a crisp again and it will peel off just the same🤷‍♀️ Absolute twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wtaf is that hideous jacket.Cut his head off as he’s just a walking talking ick🤢Doubt flaps going to have fun In Norfolk with that face at the weekend.
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
If I was her and I looked at past photos, when she was actually a nice looking girl, I would cry.
She has destroyed herself.

And I won't even start on the disaster of a marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does she keep touching that nasty face which is so say, ‘healing’ with those disgusting nails 🤢🤮 vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.