Jake Quickenden #88 Paul's the WINNER with his fight purse donation. RatBoy's hated by all of the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was her and I looked at past photos, when she was actually a nice looking girl, I would cry.
She has destroyed herself.

And I won't even start on the disaster of a marriage.
I would do more than cry, I'd jump off a cliff. She has COMPLETELY ruined her face by only 30yrs old and is ageing like milk.

This is terrifying! 😮

Polish_20231109_124244878~2.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Wtaf is that hideous jacket.Cut his head off as he’s just a walking talking ick🤢Doubt flaps going to have fun In Norfolk with that face at the weekend.
---
Looks like a Collab between mountain warehouse and Bet Lynch
Like everything else, he's got absolute shite taste in clothing.
Boulders going to pay back daddy for all the subs she's had?
---
I would do more than cry, I'd jump off a cliff. She has COMPLETELY ruined her face by only 30yrs old and is ageing like milk.

This is terrifying! 😮

View attachment 2561119
That's what living with Colin Robinson does for you......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I presume as he is self employed he will be taxed on the £40,000, so at 40% he will lose £16,000 ‘only’ making £24,000 for the fight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wtaf is that hideous jacket.Cut his head off as he’s just a walking talking ick🤢Doubt flaps going to have fun In Norfolk with that face at the weekend.
---
That hideous jacket costs £300. Nice he can spend that on an attention seeking bit of clothing but can’t give a penny to the charity that he’s a supposed ambassador for - bleep 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She's all trying to fix her skin by burning it but does nothing to protect it like stay out the sun, also if Fred gets teenage acne what message has she given him?

He chooses the most vile stand out clothes he can find on purpose so people look at him and about 10% of those MIGHT recognise

Also Leo painting his face,how did he do that if he was supervised...... almost like.mummy let/encouraged him to.do it to get a "cute" pic for the gram...if he had used red I would of said he was making himself look like his mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously, he is the only person who films himself on a poster. The ego is off the scale.

What even is he saying? He's talking like he's got a cock in his mouth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Back selling her tit on Facebook.£800 for that tit with chunks missing where Leo mistakenly thought it was one of her burnt offerings for tea🤣🤣
IMG_8901.png
IMG_8900.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Back selling her tit on Facebook.£800 for that tit with chunks missing where Leo mistakenly thought it was one of her burnt offerings for tea🤣🤣View attachment 2561150View attachment 2561151
Her illiteracy makes my head hurt. What is 'Quatz'? How the duck has she got the audacity to charge £800 for that rotten old thing. No way is that an 8 seater. You'd end up getting your elbows in each other's dinners if you had three people either side. Where are the 8 chairs then?

Christ she's a dunce! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her illiteracy makes my head hurt. What is 'Quatz'? How the duck has she got the audacity to charge £800 for that rotten old thing. No way is that an 8 seater. You'd end up getting your elbows in each other's dinners if you had three people either side. Where are the 8 chairs then?

Christ she's a dunce! 🤡
So Google says Quatz is a weapon in a game 🤣🤣🤣
Don't all rush at once to place offers 👌 🤣
Screenshot_20231109_133206_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231109_133250_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Christ she's a dunce! 🤡
8 seater but she’s advertising it as only having 5 chairs with it 🙄😂 So obviously a 6 seater but one chair totally fucked 🙄 If she had a brain she’d be bleeping dangerous. That’ll be reduced by tomorrow and then the next day and the day after that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That hideous jacket costs £300. Nice he can spend that on an attention seeking bit of clothing but can’t give a penny to the charity that he’s a supposed ambassador for - bleep 🤬
Bet it's a knock off like his "Gucci" backpack. You can get those jackets for £50 on DHGate :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.