Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marsaud

Download the channel 4 app. I tried but it won’t work for me as I’m not in the uk.
Well I can’t bloody work out how to see this fight so I’m parking my backside here for updates and possibly video clips tonight - off I trot to get my booze and snacks 😁🍷🧀
[/Q

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Libbub

VIP Member
I don't even care if he does by some freak chance win , for me it's a case of I want that Paul to land some fucking hard blows to his head. Paul's doing it for all of us.

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Right, I've just downloaded the Ch4 app ready to hopefully see fakey getting thrashed! 😂 What time does it start?
7pm GMT 👍
🐔I'm watching You Tube live ..on my TV not sure what time cunty bollocks is on but Gelezi v Mcdonald on at mo...
Hope McDonald gets his arse kicked! He’s a fucking mouthpiece! I couldn’t give a shit if he’s Irish he does my head in!

• Haha
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Channel 4 live stream link -

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Is that the final I’m sure they said it’s the final for something
---
Just seen Paul’s wife and she has lots of people with her I assume Paul’s close friends and family

jake really is a nobody he doesn’t even have family or friends

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
It’s embarrassing that she thinks she’s some high class celebrity because she’s got a lift in a V class Mercedes 😂 Sorry I can’t believe how old fashioned she looks tonight. Wonder if the pap is waiting for her on the pavement 😂
Who is pippa her mate ? Flapz loves a freebie 😂

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s let him go watch cos of the unplanned addition of Fred coming to hers with Spud. She won’t cope with 2 kids cos having Spud is like having an eating whirlwind hurricane, she’ll need to tag team Doormatt.
She was with Matt a long time before marrying him so I feel he knew what he was letting himself into and they are still together. Maybe just downsizing?

Libbub

VIP Member
She’s been with him over 20 years.I think she’s just downsizing as wtf do they need 5 bedrooms.Bit shit if he’s not gone but doubt he can breath without her permission.Shes a nasty cow with a awful attitude like her son.
She really is. It comes across very clearly. Maybe she wants to move nearer to the skinny arse son and his hideous wife.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
He’s deffo gonna win! If that’s the kind of money they get, I wonder if he will just completely drop out of the full Monty l?

he’s gonna be unbearable after this fight. They think they are tommy and Molly Mae 😂

Attachments

• Haha