Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got a clip here from Saturday. He did go to training. He can't have felt ill at all if he still managed training. Here's the clip as I'm putting it on the Wiki.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

---
Well that's an absolute lie because he posted that training video on Saturday!

Reactions: 18
I knew he’d gone training that’s what happens when you live you life on insta we got the receipts

Reactions: 20
Imagine spending more time "training" each week than being a parent to your step-son.

Man needs to give his head a fucking good wobble then the wig will fall off.

He's an absolute cunt.
He actually spends more time ‘training’ than he does being a parent to his actual son as well

Oh dear Fakey, liars need to have very good memories. Let's hope your bosses at TFM see this.

A training clip on Saturday 14th October at 12:44pm.

Lying twat.

Reactions: 15
Her skin is absolutely shocking Yes Crazy, I just thought you lying fuck, you went training on Saturday I saw the clip of you prancing around.
What a cunt he is, and Flaps aswell
---
He actually spends more time ‘training’ than he does being a parent to his actual son as well
Yes he does what a twat, imagine putting a two bit fight before your own fucking son, wanker

Reactions: 17
Afternoon All,

I hope you are all well & good
Finally, got chance to sitdown and go through my favourite car crash threads - so that’s my plans.

Hugs to all & a very happy birthday to @CrazyBaldhead - I hope you had the best birthday with Madge.

See you in a bit.

Ps - my friend did a documentary on family Vlogging & its impact it has on child development, psychology etc & she sent me it to watch.

I don’t know why but he reminds me of someone called Austin McBroom (but not as scammer like). I don’t have kids so have no reason to watch a family channel, but this documentary she’s done - FUCK ME. The majority of the subjects are based in the states but there was a hint of a few. Not PANTOBOY though because no one knows who is he.

Anyway, let me catch up (and Westbrook too, fuck me - that’s a CARCRASH)

Ps Crazy - when in doubt, Sally O’Malley is your girl.

Reactions: 16
Oh just fuck right off - attention seeking cunt!

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Isn’t it strange that when he has ‘work’ that doesn’t involve being on TV, his munchausens always comes into full effect. Never ever sick when he has a 2 min appearance on morning TV but any regular work he gets away from television, within a month he’s always ‘ill’ and still he doesn’t understand why people in the ‘industry’ don’t want to employ him Good - less chance of him appearing on my screen anytime soon

Reactions: 27
Wtf he really is one attention seeking cunt.Was happy enough yesterday filming Leo and Fred Stupid pathetic arseholeSee b&b not loading haha and her last post on there got 26 likes and one comment and that was hers

Attachments

Reactions: 12
He really hates working or the two hours he spends on stage.Think joon said he’s not even on long and makes out he’s the main character.No one likes him on stageHis wife looks like a man with saggy bolt onsAnd Paul is 100% more of a decent man than you will ever be

I was looking back on his insta earlier and you'd barely recognise the pair of them

Reactions: 33
All she does is tag them , they aren't sending her anything.

It's desperation
---
He’s just getting on my wick now!
" still unwell".......

...the Gas Bill has just landed on the mat, then ....

Reactions: 17
They would rather be in the shit , beg off of people and organisations for gifts, food , etc and scrape along, than actually get out of bed & go to a paid job.
Fuck the pair of them. I've NO sympathy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.