Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I follow the theatre in Coventry, as I'm local. Go and take at look at their insta stories all the cast are hanging out but no fakey, it's clear they all don't like him! He does appear on his own, looking and sounding like an absolute twat!
Have you got the Insta name?
---
Got to be a new avatar picture out of one of these 🤢 How fucking haggard is he looking and don’t even get me started on the hideous outfit 🤢
He looks like a terminally ill patient. WTF! 😮

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

VC10

VIP Member
So I live really close to Village Hotel in Chester and I’m a member of the gym😬 If he stays there I’ll take one for the tattle team and see if I can get some photos of him in the wild 🕵️‍♀️
Be careful ! Approach with caution! 😆😆💀

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Flapz defo got it from Ali Express! It didn’t support her boulders very well😀.
It wasn’t even ironed how embarrassing especially surrounded by beautiful women who are wearing amazing dresses . She looked like a prostitute on the pull 🤢🥴
---
As for the hair and make up she looked like half the school mums in the playground basic 😂

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
She cant do 7 days of Fred he doesnt live with you anymore Flappy, you can post your face time with him whilst he is happy at his dads lol

Does it give anyone else the ick when influencers say guys, we're not all guys grrrrrr

Robin71

VIP Member
A nap will be needed today wtf? He has a nap every bloody day in fact since he’s been away from home I don’t think he’s even up much before 8 then what does he do? Gym session then laze around all day lazy twat

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
At least it will give us something to laugh about. Is he wearing the red butlins suit? It’s gonna be something attention seeking. Trying to mingle with all the strictly come dancing lot again. Pollys fake fans with the clipboards ready.
Hope he does that weird little shuffle, that was comedy gold 😂😂😂🥇

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Can you imagine 7 days of outfits🤣🤣Where does she get her ego from🤣🤣And more importantly who the fuck cares what she does in a week🤣🤣
Her week
Beg
Beg more
And finally beg again
There you go flaps your 7 days sorted 👍
I’m just surprised she’s not offering 7 days of skincare. Maybe I’ll suggest it in the box 😉😂😂😂

• Haha

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Urgh in that acupuncture video you can quite clearly see from his back that he has lost most of his muscle through not eating properly. The only reason you can see his abs etc is because he’s wasted away his muscle and all fat stores 🤦🏻‍♀️ not a good look and definitely not healthy

cazellie

VIP Member
So today he’s missing Soph and the boys. It’s tough being away blah blah blah 😴 How does he think people in careers like the military cope - idiot. Only thing that will rectify that face is having a paper bag over it. Maybe he trying to get on the freebie skincare train with Flappy 🙄
Also he hasn’t tagged where he’s stopping once this week so I’d say poor Fakey is actually having to pay for it. That’s also why we’ve seen no breakfasts cos they cost extra 😂
I don't believe for one minute he's missing home, Sophie, the boys, he is full of shite and it's all for content. My other half worked away, sometimes all week, so when the kids were tiny it was very hard and we all missed him and he us. He didn't broadcast it and anybody who knew him would never know! Plus when he was back, even if it was for one day, he was all for his family and didn't want to do anything else other than be with us. I reckon he will be at the gym early Sunday morning and not do anything with the family he misses so much!

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I reckon she must have paid someone at ASA to remove her from the non compliant list 😂
How is the way she’s worded ‘gifted’ clear and concise. As usual she’s done her best to hide it. She must literally spend the majority of her day emailing these companies for freebies. Without no agent to beg for her, no way do these brands just think ‘ooh Sophie Church is such a fantastic influencer lets send her free stuff to promote’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
Bet that's why Fred has gone back to his dad. Beggy Mitchell spends all day on the phone grifting, and he's left keeping the walking stomach amused.....

• Haha
  • Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Do we reckon he’ll make her walk back to the car park at the end of the evening as well? He’ll be hoping one of his zlister ‘mates’ will offer them a lift 😂 No red carpet interviews. Mollie King is in red and she looks stunning

• Haha