Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is back presenting making a dick of himself on LW in another shirt that assaults the

Reactions: 21
Can someone please talk some sense into me...ive set LW to record just so i can see fakey

I just cant help myself

Reactions: 20
It’s the whole showing off that he’s on LW. You know the show that’s so popular with so many viewers every day Also the way he holds the cards as if he is actually going to be interviewing someone So if PP was right, he’ll also be on Friday as well Fancy having to wear the same shirt you wore on your last appearance on Lorraine cos you can’t afford new ones . I bet he’s saving the Doberman shirt for Friday

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
What’s he doing on lw ??

Reactions: 9
So she paid £625 and wants over £800Take it dick head prefers his smelly dirty fake bag

Reactions: 16
Captain Sandy from Below Deck is on the show - wonder has she asked fakey for his autograph and a pic

Reactions: 16
Wow, the state of them gnashers ffs he's got to be on Loose Women doing the comp again. So excited to have 2 minutes on LW sad as fuck. His dress sense is just shocking. Thinks he's made it don't he
Flaps flogging a Gucci backpack, fallen on hard times have we why hasn't Fakey got that one instead of his snidey one
---
So she paid £625 and wants over £800Take it dick head prefers his smelly dirty fake bag
Why the fuck is she selling it for more, daft cow

Reactions: 17
Hes to cringe for TV. Butlins entertaining kids, yeah I see it but not tv. Wish he would speak properly as well, thats all part of presenting.

I definitely turned the TV on at the wrong time!!!

So she’s putting designer stuff on Vinted probably to prove not all their stuff is fake but then why is she now trying to sell it all? The Gucci sliders are mens apparently Which man wears a size 5.5 unless they’re a child and if she thinks those boots are in a very good condition, she needs to start using the glasses she got paid to advertise. As for selling a second hand bag for more than she paid for it. Desperate times obviously call for desperate measures

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.