Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 I'd say the rest of the cast had their spouse/family at the opening night not fakey. Flaps is holding out for the freebie nearby to save on diesel

PP will be ott about how amazing he is in his minor part and go on as if he's the lead character

I'm still laughing at his regular 60 second presenting jobs on ITV

Reactions: 19
I ain’t surprised one little bit. Did he forget his ‘humble’ act? “I am so grateful” my ass! He is such a never was! He has finally lost the extra small brain cell he had.

Reactions: 23
Baffles me how polly goes on like he’s a huge ITV star on the same level as rylan and dermott
she clearly is as deluded as Jake is

Reactions: 20
I’ve never known any “Zelebrity” to do this! It shows a childish side as far as I’m concerned. Keep on validating your work Jake, you’ve nothing to look forward to after May 2024!
Well it’s a novelty, that’s why! He ain’t used it. Although he prolly sent them to himself.

Reactions: 14
He better not be doing an AD for Marmite, I'll be really fucking angry about that Hello Fresh, his stupid gummies, his glasses that dont fit his oversized head and his mosquito repellant I'm not bothered about, but fucking Marmite? no bro.
Also I love that magazine interview that was posted where he says he will play that LGBTQ role naturally.....yeah we know, it's probably the fucking role he auditioned for, and it's probably his favourite role of all fucking time.
Hope everyones well, I'm having a pretty stressful time at work but this thread genuinely makes me howl everyday Love to you all for keeping me entertained

Reactions: 17
Just found this recent interview. Seriously who writes this crap and is he that fucking deluded he really believes what he’s saying? As usual I’ve highlighted in red the bits that made me laugh the most
What an absolute cunt.

Reactions: 15
I can't believe he answered himself as being the buffest member. Surely most people would always use that as a chance to be modest and compliment a colleague. I've never seen the like of it

Reactions: 20
I can't believe he answered himself as being the buffest member. Surely most people would always use that as a chance to be modest and compliment a colleague. I've never seen the like of it
All about him that’s why his wife looks like she’s had the life sucked out of her . He’s a narcissistic prick
shit night nobody’s posted about it apart from the theatre
que polly posting a picture of him signing some old woman’s shirt

Reactions: 16
Has he ever looked after spud for a full day and night on his own?

Reactions: 18
After he's paid Off Limits (though they get him no work, so fuck knows why he's still with them!) and Polly their cut, he'll be left with less than £200. Factor the inexplicable hotel room, food and petrol/train fare and he's basically paying them to go on TV for two minutes!

Twat.
---
Yup. Doesn't help that he's so gaunt either.

Reactions: 13
If he has I’m not aware of it. He once made out he did but that was when Zelda went silent on ig and somebody saw them strawberry picking in the Colchester area, if I remember rightly.
Imagine being a self proclaimed father of the year and you’ve never looked after your son for more than a few hours by yourself in over 2 and a half years

Reactions: 18
The picture of him with the hood up looks like he should be on the street outside M&S With a begging card and hat full of coins! Fucking hell he looks awful!

Reactions: 21
Imagine if instead of a bunch of garage flowers he told flappy he’d take both boys out for the day

Reactions: 16
Last time Cunty did that, he was still swimming around in his ballsack...
---
Wonder if Polly was lying on the floor taking photos of Colchester's answer to Kenneth branagh...

Reactions: 23
Might head to Southampton, wait at stage door, get an autograph, say I love him on TV, he's so brave, family seem lovely etc.

Then as I walk away, loudly fake a phone call to a bestie going "omg i cant believe i just met danny dyer!"
Gary Glitter!

Reactions: 19
Oh Sophie what a mug. if my husband was taking pictures where another woman was looking at him in that way there would be trouble.
Although to be fair they look more relaxed with each other than he actually does with his wife. His wedding photos where so staged and awkward but this one with polly parrot seems more natural and at ease with one another.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.