Jake Quickenden #80 Working 9-5 what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fake Bake have done a story on the NTAs with a countdown clock and Fakey & Flappy feature so I think there’s a good chance they could be going again with them this year 🙄 If they are I bet that’s what that red jacket he was prancing about in last week was all about. Doesn’t say a lot for FB if that’s the case. They must struggle to find guests the fact she’s been advertising every other fake tan brand going in the last year.
He's gonna do that pathetic shuffle wearing his Butlins redcoat, isn't he..
Gonna be comedy gold 🥇🥇🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi guys, I'm WORKING just so you know, it's important that you know I am WORKING today but I happened to notice his anniversary post and.....is he in the doghouse or what?!

It's an unusually sentimental effort from him whilst all Flapz could manage was two sentences! "We made it a year..." I guess she means "we made it to a year" but what an odd thing to say- she obviously thought they wouldn't manage it!

Anyway will catch up later, back to WORK now 🤣🤪❤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Idiot yesterday such a prick.She stopped filming when he took his mask of probably wondered Wtaf it is🤣
C7799390-D754-4513-8400-1159BEBEB0DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
We all know the only reason he has got a birthday cookie from Off Limits is because parrot works for them guarantee she organised that for her dream client presenter and actor Fake Prickenden! Also anyone here know anything about fitness? To me to have burnt off 2000 calories by midday seems really excessive

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is no room in his heart for anyone else. Even his anniversary post has to be super heavy with references to himself. He had to go on about how it isn’t easy for Flapz to be with him. Just send a simple anniversary wish to your wife and shut that stank gob!

• Heart
He’s got an 8 month (if he lasts that long 🙄) tour coming up and his MMA fight. He seriously couldn’t have needed to do the shift at Butlins on his birthday for one days pay? I’m convinced he thinks if he does the holiday park gigs there’s a higher chance he’ll get on the main TV show at some stage 😂 Now he’s tagged OL in one story, you watch him in the future tag them in anything he wants a shot at on the TV 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
What an absolute bleeping bleep 🤬 He’s made a picture book for Flappy for their anniversary (I assume) and it appears he’s used a picture of him, her & Spud for the front cover. Obviously couldn’t find a picture that includes Fred then 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
God what a pair of Prickenden’s. They’re both utter states. Why does need an office? I work and am currently laying with my laptop on me whilst I’m on the sofa otherwise I’m working from the kitchen table.

We all know the only reason he has got a birthday cookie from Off Limits is because parrot works for them guarantee she organised that for her dream client presenter and actor Fake Prickenden! Also anyone here know anything about fitness? To me to have burnt off 2000 calories by midday seems really excessive
He’s pushing it to far my friend is a personal trainer and he said how old he’s looking he’s definitely taking steroids and over doing it .

He’s got an 8 month (if he lasts that long 🙄) tour coming up and his MMA fight. He seriously couldn’t have needed to do the shift at Butlins on his birthday for one days pay? I’m convinced he thinks if he does the holiday park gigs there’s a higher chance he’ll get on the main TV show at some stage 😂 Now he’s tagged OL in one story, you watch him in the future tag them in anything he wants a shot at on the TV 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
What an absolute bleeping bleep 🤬 He’s made a picture book for Flappy for their anniversary (I assume) and it appears he’s used a picture of him, her & Spud for the front cover. Obviously couldn’t find a picture that includes Fred then 😡
No Paul is donating all his money from the fight to Paul it’s not even a job . To Jake it’s work he will take the money and run
he’s doing butlins because they are in debt and broke 😂 this pants eh is doing won’t be paying much it’s not even west end and he’s not even the main character. It will be enough to pay his mortgage and bills .

Oh, that photo his mum posted on insta for his birthday… a) literally wouldn’t have recognised him, and b) thought whoever it was looked rather hot.

That’s gotta be older than some of the Schwartz spice jars at the back of my cupboard.

• Haha
He’s pushing it to far my friend is a personal trainer and he said how old he’s looking he’s definitely taking steroids and over doing it .
I’m beginning to think he’s deliberately overdoing it now. He’ll have some sort of nervous/mental breakdown due to exhaustion and hope he can then make a few TV appearances or a documentary about the dangers of over exercising and not eating enough. There’s always a narrative with him. He’s tried every other subject going and got nowhere, why he thinks this could be different, fucks knows but there’s definitely a reason he’s publicly documenting it all 🙄

• Heart
He's gonna do that pathetic shuffle wearing his Butlins redcoat, isn't he..
Gonna be comedy gold 🥇🥇🥇
I can see him doing that embarrass shuffle now, I didn't know where you look at the time and it still makes me cringe! 😂 How has he got absolutely NO SHAME? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m beginning to think he’s deliberately overdoing it now. He’ll have some sort of nervous/mental breakdown due to exhaustion and hope he can then make a few TV appearances or a documentary about the dangers of over exercising and not eating enough. There’s always a narrative with him. He’s tried every other subject going and got nowhere, why he thinks this could be different, fucks knows but there’s definitely a reason he’s publicly documenting it all 🙄
He should just get a job as a cocktail barman in his local… I dunno where he lives… some Essex shithole probably. Can chat bollocks to everyone pissed who’s wow’d by your banter, get photographed all the time, have the mornings off for your steroids and piss bucket.

• Haha
  • Heart
So she made a photo book but seems to have missed her first born child from the front cover

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That’s a present from him to her which is as bad imo 😡
me and hubby have children with other partners he would never ever do that how disgusting
they both make me sick how they leave that poor boy out bastards !!!
---
So she made a photo book but seems to have missed her first born child from the front cover
Probably and ad aswell seen lots of below z listers doing these photo books for ads

• Sad
  • Sick
He was murdering Adele yet again in the one second clip🤣🤣And I think Shaun get more applause than him.So she got him a cheap cake which is more than he got her.Next it’s Olivier and then what’s he got to post🙄🙄Let’s see what flaps needs a office for🤣🤣Bambi and bear giving the high street shops a run for their money (not)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.