Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
This is going to sound harsh, but I don't see the point in posts like he's just done. It's not like his brother is going to see it! Clearly all for attention. Its like when people do birthday posts for their kids on facebook(when the kids are too young or don't have facebook) what's the point!? Just keep a dignified silence on social media and do something private to mark the occasion!
It's like the Facebook huns. 'Happy Heavenly birthday to my great great great great Granda John on your 401st birthday Miss you every day Ryleeeeegh ,Aaava-Grayse and Tiannnahh' . Fuck off you stupid cunts. Morning all.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

HMC

VIP Member
Bet he’s fuming that this was tweeted 😬
Sorry I don’t know how to share the video
IMG_9267.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MrsG03

This is going to sound harsh, but I don't see the point in posts like he's just done. It's not like his brother is going to see it! Clearly all for attention. Its like when people do birthday posts for their kids on facebook(when the kids are too young or don't have facebook) what's the point!? Just keep a dignified silence on social media and do something private to mark the occasion!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s deffo bought his own birthday hat and cake in. Just like when he bought his own cheerleader outfit for his stag do.
Imagine being that desperate for attention. Let’s remind ourselves of that cringeworthy moment in the airport 🤢😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just on my break. Tbh it's so hot I'm going home in a minute. Scorching. My brother died in 2011 and I don't act like him at all. In fact, I've just had a 'memory' photograph flash up on FB today from a few years before he passed away of us together having a laugh.

Unlike this bastard cunt, towards the end of his life, I practically lived at the hospital. He was in ICU with complete organ failure and I organised the Last Rites before they switched him off. Yes, I've shed tears today just looking at this photo but I have a smile as I know he's not suffering anymore. This cunt is a fucking disgrace. I hate him for all this grief thieving the despicable lowlife. He never bothered with them when they were alive - he certainly didn't bother with them when they were dying. He disgusts me. 🤬

I also saw a quote from William Shakespeare. Very apt for these two disgusting bastards. They both look utterly horrific now, even at such a young age.

It's because they are both rotten inside and it shows on their faces. Cunts.

You surely do reap what you sow. The pair of them are doomed. It will get worse. Karma is a bitch. I'm so here for it. 💯

Screenshot_20230904-145442~2.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I don’t like Zelda and hate the way she enables her son to be the arsehole he is but have got to say days like today must be hard for her and at least she doesn’t try and get attention from it. To lose a child must be the worst and then she’s got that prick using it to get instagram likes and engagement. Yes it’s her fault he is the way he is but I still have some compassion for her and how she must be feeling today. She lost her son, he lost his brother but for the way he goes on, it only affects him and nobody else. Let’s hope he never has to go through the pain of losing a child.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
They're quiet today. Perhaps they knocked their heads on the way out of that little cellar and are now in Colchester Hospital?

What a shit effort.

View attachment 2427343
View attachment 2427344
View attachment 2427345
View attachment 2427346
It was mine and Mr Cunks 26th wedding anniversary in August. Wasn't expecting anything. He said, put something nice on, we're out for the day
1st class to London by train afternoon tea at fortnums, bit of shopping.
And a lovely bouquet at home when we got back.
My fucking train fare cost more than the above shit show...

• Heart
  • Haha

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Grief card🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 when you read this Jake, I’ve far too many relatives and friends that have died, I live with the grief! Get a fucking life and stop droning on, it’s repetitive and it not doing you favours

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Dunno about everyone else, but I always just have a quiet thought about my loved ones on the date of passing, then get on with the day .
I couldn't behave like this, carrying on like he does.
You don't forget completely, but you move on with your life.
He's definitely not right in the head, and of low intelligence if he thinks it's norm.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Redtea2

VIP Member
Normal people go the grave lay flowers check in relatives NO not this prick first thing boom a post for attention

He’s a vile man

• Heart
Reactions: 27

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
and this is why he is the despicable cunt we all know he is. He’s deliberately gone silent for the two days leading up to this so when he does his grief thieving post he knows he’ll get more engagement on it. Let’s not forget he took a picture of his dad down once cos it wasn’t getting the likes he wanted 😡 Also the fact he’s done a reel and not a post shows it’s all about the views and nothing else. Imagine being that desperate for the attention you constantly use the deaths of your brother and dad for social media engagement 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick

trine

Chatty Member
Couldn't remember what charity the MMA fight was for at first. Then quickly said he's doing it for Sarcoma uk. Then had to get in that he had raised £25k for them in the marathon earlier this year🙄 eventually after you actually started promoting your gofundme!
He stuttered and looked panicked because he hadn’t intended donating to charity, they mistakenly assumed he was as decent as Paul who has announced that’s what he’s doing. Can read him like a book.

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Happy 80th thread, you ancient ball bagged face loser.
How many years in the industry, and still not got on strictly.
I hope everything you wish for never fucking happens, and I think it's safe to say, after seeing today's desperately thirsty display, you've taken over from Lisa Appleton in the trying to keep relevant stakes ..
Peace and love, bro...🙏🙏🙏
---
A big shout out to @Shesaidwhat? for our new thread title! 😘

The Fakey's mark this 80th thread by celebrating Beppe di Ickenden's 80th Birthday, the wrinkly old ring piece!! Hip Hip Hooray!! 🍻🍻🍻🍻 ❄❄❄❄ 🍷🍷🍷🍷

As we all keep being reminded, he's been WORKING! Yes, WORKING! It now looks like RaRa has been retired for now. 🦕🦕🦕

Don't forget "He's 35 and never looked so good". We all beg to differ - a big nosed, wrinkly, syrup-wearing, vain, deluded, alcoholic crackhead isn't a good look! 🤡

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

View attachment 2423542
View attachment 2423543
View attachment 2423544
View attachment 2423545
View attachment 2423546

Previous thread:

Beppi de ickenden... fucking ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Can someone explain why it’s a ‘massive milestone’ for a supposed experienced TV presenter/actor (not my words) to appear as a guest with 5 other people on a Sunday morning cooking/chat show? Polly is as fucking delusional as he is. Plus she obviously didn’t watch it herself cos she’s used the photo from his story 😂

Attachments

• Haha