Jake Quickenden #80 Working 9-5 what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 80th thread, you ancient ball bagged face loser.
How many years in the industry, and still not got on strictly.
I hope everything you wish for never bleeping happens, and I think it's safe to say, after seeing today's desperately thirsty display, you've taken over from Lisa Appleton in the trying to keep relevant stakes ..
Peace and love, bro...🙏🙏🙏
---
A big shout out to @Shesaidwhat? for our new thread title! 😘

The Fakey's mark this 80th thread by celebrating Beppe di Ickenden's 80th Birthday, the wrinkly old ring piece!! Hip Hip Hooray!! 🍻🍻🍻🍻 ❄❄❄❄ 🍷🍷🍷🍷

As we all keep being reminded, he's been WORKING! Yes, WORKING! It now looks like RaRa has been retired for now. 🦕🦕🦕

Don't forget "He's 35 and never looked so good". We all beg to differ - a big nosed, wrinkly, syrup-wearing, vain, deluded, alcoholic crackhead isn't a good look! 🤡

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

View attachment 2423542
View attachment 2423543
View attachment 2423544
View attachment 2423545
View attachment 2423546

Previous thread:

Beppi de ickenden... bleeping ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He’s deffo bought his own birthday hat and cake in. Just like when he bought his own cheerleader outfit for his stag do.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s deffo bought his own birthday hat and cake in. Just like when he bought his own cheerleader outfit for his stag do.
Imagine being that desperate for attention. Let’s remind ourselves of that cringeworthy moment in the airport 🤢😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
A big shout out to @Shesaidwhat? for our new thread title! 😘

The Fakey's mark this 80th thread by celebrating Beppe di Ickenden's 80th Birthday, the wrinkly old ring piece!! Hip Hip Hooray!! 🍻🍻🍻🍻 ❄❄❄❄ 🍷🍷🍷🍷

As we all keep being reminded, he's been WORKING! Yes, WORKING! It now looks like RaRa has been retired for now. 🦕🦕🦕

Don't forget "He's 35 and never looked so good". We all beg to differ - a big nosed, wrinkly, syrup-wearing, vain, deluded, alcoholic crackhead isn't a good look! 🤡

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

View attachment 2423542
View attachment 2423543
View attachment 2423544
View attachment 2423545
View attachment 2423546

Previous thread:

Beppe di Ickenden 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He was a drain on my brain today.Imagine oxtagon shared his stupid post how embarrassing.I hope he gets what’s coming in that fight and doubt any penny will go to charity.He’s a soulless prick and boy has he milked his bleeping birthday he really does make me🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He was a drain on my brain today.Imagine oxtagon shared his stupid post how embarrassing.I hope he gets what’s coming in that fight and doubt any penny will go to charity.He’s a soulless prick and boy has he milked his bleeping birthday he really does make me🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I put 41 in the q&a on their post 😂 Paul the Joker must be thinking WTF when he sees him performing for instagram 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s up his own arse today! It’s chapter 36!! This photo sums this desperate pair in a nutshell. Compare this to Ross and Danielle Thanks Sophie, you’ve done us a huge favour 😂
They are so childish it’s cringe at that age
even teenagers don’t act like that .
both minging look older wtf us he doing to himself he’s taking steroids and going way to far with the fitness 🤢🤢🤢
---
I put 41 in the q&a on their post 😂 Paul the Joker must be thinking WTF when he sees him performing for instagram 24/7
Paul the joker will rip him a new one mind you jake has more time to train
Paul has just sold out a uk tour millions tickets and ha dot add more venues …… jake could never 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Fancy getting so excited about a furniture cleaner? Obviously can't afford to pay for a professional service! All that skin treatment and it still looks the same - utterly terrible. 🤢

374203077_1526639878081635_8521187233312989472_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I did as well Jeanie lol🤣🤣I’m going to give the mushroom dick a miss for a few days🙄Wedding on repeat tomorrow the dead coming up with the old pictures🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
He is just beyond embarrassing at this point. 🤡

374565843_177273095321327_2937311730237743797_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
🐔Very sad man, he needs professional help, attention seeking all the time and wanting to be liked, like others I am having a couple of days break, can't put up with him and his ways, definitely got a problem with always using his phone :rolleyes:...

• Heart
Omg my first thread title. Sorry Fakey it’s my day now.
Also tomorrow isn’t your anniversary the Ibiza wedding was as legal as a lucky lucky man’s stash of ‘Rolex’ watches. Your anniversary was the 24th of August.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.