Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
I wonder if flaps looks at herself and thinks wtf is my life.Leo still in nappies and drinks out of a bottle.Her useless husband puts his own needs before anyone.Her mother in law a bitch and a enabler of his childish ways.Her family seem decent people she should get her kids and think why do I put up with this shit.No nights out with her friends no spark whatsoever between him and her.Fred hates him and Leo used for likes.Leo so clever can like his dads post amazing at such a young age🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Robin71

VIP Member
The reel has been dirty deleted basically it was him with his selfie stick apparently filming Sophie calling it wifey weekends 🤮 however he had to get his Easter island head in and she looked really awkward and at one point had a face like thunder she obviously didn’t want to be filmed and she probably told him to take it down

• Haha

Nixxs

VIP Member
So how old is he now? 56? I hope sophie got him nothing and nothing from the kids as he ignored her bd

• Haha

brat13

He probably told everyone when his birthday was as his fun fact on his first day 🤣 and then reminded everyone every day since

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
I gave it until at least Friday before she did an ad but blimey straight off the plane and onto Hello Fresh 😂

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Bet he asked to sit on his own as his muscles looked pumped up and he needed the space.....:rolleyes:..still had to look in the camera, sad vain fucker....

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I bet after he watched SSS stories of her pathetically contrived airport reunion with her toddlers, he’s wishing he could have done the same 🤢 I reckon him and Flaps have already prearranged her filming him getting home tonight 😴
Also this is what a real ice bath looks like Fakey 👍🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
How long until he starts following Disney cruises on insta?
As soon as he has read here, ya know after he finishes work because he’s working right now 😂
---
Irony of the day: Zelda referring to someone as a ‘miserable, sour faced old cow’! 🤣🤣🤣
Also whinging about Christmas decs being out already, yea it’s early but some people aren’t loaded like you Zelda and have to budget like Fakey 😂

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Exactly. She ain’t bored with Zara she can’t afford it
all insta huns use Zara and show the latest stuff she clearly can’t afford it silly cow .
that’s why I can’t stand her aswell she is as delusional as him and won’t admit they are skint .
---
Not the face of a man who loves his wife 🤢🤢
he looks repulsed by her .
And later that same day he was filmed doing that awful Louis Spence act by the side of the pool, crawling along & pumping his hips🤢 More camp than a row of tents.

• Sick
  • Haha

trine

Chatty Member
Knobhead sitting on his own. Poor Fakey, did no one want to sit next to you? He can cry about that later sitting in his ice bucket
Probably the stench of his beige - worn every day without being washed for months - trousers meant no one wanted to sit next to him 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Asking advice on getting the kid to sleep. He has no routine and is just spoiled by the looks of it. As it was suggested in the past that he may need an assessment of needs, some kids find it very hard to switch off and go to sleep when there is additional needs there and it usually starts from age 2 and sometimes younger. So if this Is constant every single night I'd be getting professional advice not asking people on the internet

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Remember when they went to the Maldives and stayed bed and breakfast🤣🤣.Sat on canoes and jet skis for pictures as clearly couldn’t afford the actual trip.Also pretending they went to the spa all as fake as them two.This TIKTOK reminds me of them lol.
---
This is brilliant 😂😂😂 only thing is the couldn’t even put a normal tray in either of the hobbit baths, maybe they could manage a coaster with a peanut on it 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

trine

Chatty Member
His Power Rangers skippity skip video cracks me up with his sound effects.
“Boof, boof ….. boof, boof boof”

• Haha

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
So another stage job he’s making a mockery of. Does he and the idiots that employ him not realise the more he videos, the more piss taking of cast members, the more acting like a ten year old the bigger cunt he’s making them all look. Do they still have binoculars in the theatres? They’ll be needed to see he’s cocktail sausage!!

• Haha