Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Alright Ballbags and Scrotums. Bore off Fakey. 🙄

This twit seriously needs to come off of social media. The content is D R Y..........

Obviously been reading here again about 'his only mate' being the cat. The cat only tolerates you. He thinks you're a bleep as well bro.

View attachment 2396837
View attachment 2396839
View attachment 2396843
That pink shirt is bleeping horrific🤢🤢🤢 as for Flaps and her bargains, the less said about those the better😆😆😆
Yes Fakey the cat is your only friend and you are a very sad fucker😳😳🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see him asking what to do for anniversary? He scoffed & said “I’m not going to go out & get her a 10K ring it’s only been a year, I’m thinking a nice meal” 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
It's still shite when he's got dusty bin with him, he should just save his bot money and call it quits.
---

Only pussy he's ever gonna finger......
Hahaha bleeping dead at Dusty bin philimena💀💀💀💀 you're right too, his content with him is still tit 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see him asking what to do for anniversary? He scoffed & said “I’m not going to go out & get her a 10K ring it’s only been a year, I’m thinking a nice meal” 🤣
He only even mentioned it cos he’s hoping for somewhere to offer him a freebie 🙄 Funny how he wants to do something for THEIR anniversary but for Mothers Day, Valentines Day and HER 30th birthday he didn’t do duck all. He’s not interested unless it involves him. Wonder if they’ll celebrate the UK and Ibiza ones? He’ll definitely post about them both on Insta cos he needs the content but will probably only do something if he gets it gifted. Sad but true 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Fred’s dad is a bit of alright though!
Yeah but she got her hands on him before she turned herself into a masculine mannequin, she’d never pull a decent guy now
---
And without a doubt he’s been told no phones at rehearsals after that first day when he made a total knob of himself , as usual, by shoving his phone in the casts face and eye bleeping himself around the table. This will be absolutely KILLING him 🤭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He started following all those fancy hotels so you can guarantee he messaged all of them begging for a free stay for their anniversary but I’d be very surprised if they needed the likes of Prickenden to promote their place but we will see if he does one of his oh just off on a last minute break reels with a picture of the road

Reactions: 14
He started following all those fancy hotels so you can guarantee he messaged all of them begging for a free stay for their anniversary but I’d be very surprised if they needed the likes of Prickenden to promote their place but we will see if he does one of his oh just off on a last minute break reels with a picture of the road
It will be more likely her that gets a freebie than him 😂 He’s following loads of hotels hoping to get freebies whilst on tour that why there all in places he’s performing at 😂

• Haha
I could never be an influencer, my morals & self respect wouldn’t let me, I literally could never try and beg for free stuff or lie about stuff I don’t really rate just to keep the freebies coming, I’m glad I earn an honest living, the cringe is just another level with them all I think! 😖😖😖

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion,79 Jake quickenden, your are the ickkkest link, goodbye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m calling either Sheesh, as it’s been a while and it’s good for content, or The Marquis 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.