Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon I know why he started following Andi Peters I mean how many years has he been on tv and he just seems to
go from strength to strength this week he has been presenting on This Morning you can bet your life fakey has been harassing him and begging him to try and get him a presenting role on there after all he just needs his big break 🙄 just waiting for him to unfollow that’s when you know Andi has told him to f**k off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon I know why he started following Andi Peters I mean how many years has he been on tv and he just seems to
go from strength to strength this week he has been presenting on This Morning you can bet your life fakey has been harassing him and begging him to try and get him a presenting role on there after all he just needs his big break 🙄 just waiting for him to unfollow that’s when you know Andi has told him to f**k off
Andi also owns the competition company 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Alright Ballbags and Scrotums. Bore off Fakey. 🙄

This twit seriously needs to come off of social media. The content is D R Y..........

Obviously been reading here again about 'his only mate' being the cat. The cat only tolerates you. He thinks you're a bleep as well bro.
I can't bear to look at him or listen to him. But does he realise that he is addressing his 'fans' as ballbags? 🤣

Also, I am so glad I do not know anyone, male, female, young, old or middle aged, who sits in a barrel in a back garden talking to a phone.
And I feel my life is all the better for that. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Alright Ballbags and Scrotums. Bore off Fakey. 🙄

This twit seriously needs to come off of social media. The content is D R Y..........

Obviously been reading here again about 'his only mate' being the cat. The cat only tolerates you. He thinks you're a bleep as well bro.

View attachment 2396837
View attachment 2396839
View attachment 2396843
We have to stop giving him a script for his engagement! And I wonder if his followers have asked why he is calling them scrotes etc??? If they have, has he blocked them? He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. I may need to make a new profile and follow him on insta!!!!!!
---
Jake the thespian Eyefucks himself whilst stroking his pussy!
He has more of a pussy than he has a dick.
---
Be a Wetherspoons beer and burger deal 😂
Heavens waiting room for old people.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Back to being a family man today! Flaps will drone on about her skin/how many parcels she has received/new hair care blah blah. The prodigal spud will be filmed endlessly, especially as the surprise meeting that has been meticulously planned. Freddie will be back on edge after having a normal life! I bet he’s hating the FM because he can’t piss about and posting it on IG! Happy Wednesday all, I’m off to work today 🤭

Attachments

• Heart
So he was barely on Insta again yesterday but somehow gained another 200 followers 🙄 I suppose he needs something to do on his phone as he’s obviously not allowed to film rehearsals 😂 Thing is if they weren’t bought (obviously were), what would it be saying about his content 🤷🏻‍♀️ The fact when he’s on his stories continually, the followers are dropping like flies but when he’s barely been on for 2 days he’s supposedly gained over 300 new followers 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Coming home to see daddy except he isn’t because you won’t be there and he barely knows you and tomorrow morning you won’t be hanging around in the tub of piss you will be back down the gym to avoid mornings with your young son

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Coming home to see daddy except he isn’t because you won’t be there and he barely knows you and tomorrow morning you won’t be hanging around in the tub of piss you will be back down the gym to avoid mornings with your young son
He must cry as he drives to FM. They don’t seem to allow him take the piss as he usually does. 1st time he hasn’t filmed daily as he did in previous jobs😂😂😂. I’m loving his anguish! No more leisurely gym sessions. I wonder if he still manages to have 2 gym sessions a day as he used to brag😂.

• Haha
I’ve just seen that In The Style are looking for new content creators that already do fashion on Insta. Their only stipulation is you must have over 10,000 followers. Wonder if Flappy will chance her luck with them again and apply 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He must cry as he drives to FM. They don’t seem to allow him take the piss as he usually does. 1st time he hasn’t filmed daily as he did in previous jobs😂😂😂. I’m loving his anguish! No more leisurely gym sessions. I wonder if he still manages to have 2 gym sessions a day as he used to brag😂.
Must be killing him to actually have to WORK!

How long is it now since he did work that entailed being in a workplace every day / night? Not just a few hours in a mask, or appearing for a minute or two on tv - once in a blue moon. 😁

I know he tries to pretend to be grateful but he actually should be grateful to have some steady work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is anyone else enjoying the fact he’ll be hating the fact he’s ‘working’ 8 hours a day and obviously isn’t allowed to film any of it 🤭 He so doesn’t want to be touring in theatres and we all know he’d bin it off in a heartbeat if he could get any TV work.
Get ready for the over saturation of Leo/family content later today and don’t forget tomorrow is the 1st wedding anniversary of their London nuptials, so I’m calling throwback pictures of them trying to look like Posh & Becks in their suits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a boring first year of marriage they have had.
Sophies first year of marriage and she does 99% of the parenting even though her husband does not have a steady full time job, she's been on 2 holidays with the children without her husband and despite doing all of the parenting and holidaying on her own (when her husband can't even manage one night without calling mummy for help) she wasn't even shown how much she was loved and appreciated during a big milestone in her life (30th birthday).

I say it every time but it is ironic that he spends his days telling strangers on the internet how much he misses his dad and how much it affects him to the spend little to no time making memories with his son because surely the fact he lost his dad and brother should make him appreciate how unpredictable life can be.

Also fake pick a narrative and stick to it. Apparently can't even make an omelette for himself cause he can't cook but months ago he was leading us to believe that he was making all them hello fresh meals from scratch 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.