Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he’s a pleb isn’t he. Who the hell goes running shirtless? He’s an utter attention seeking muppet. No reason he couldn’t have gone to the states for the first week unless he was playing dress up again. Get a life Jake.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is he really that hard up for money, he’s got to drive 5 hours to dress up and ‘sing’ as a RaRa for a couple of shows and then drive 5 hours back the same day? For what he must be paying in petrol/diesel he can hardly have anything left. As for all the sly digs at tattle, keep them up Fakey. You’re the one that looks unhinged. Any genuine followers he has must think wtf is he going on about 😂
Yes I was wondering how much he’d actually get paid and if it was worth it
---
I dont know if any of you saw on the news chatty programme this morning,Shirley ballas talking about her brother dying and the challenges she's doing to raise awareness and money,
That's how you do it fakey,she talked about the charity and not herself
When I saw it I wondered how long he would take to remind everyone he lost a brother,I think it was under 20 minutes.

It must actually be really nice for flapz mum to be on the trip with her girls and the grandkids,away from fakey,probably explains why his soo extraly bitter.
But surely now they're travelling and stating in Airbnb the price has shot up?
How can they afford it?
Fakey just can’t see it can he? He could do so much to raise awareness but no, it’s always about him

Reactions: 16
🐔Those lines down the side of his mouth :oops: he has lost weight on his face and looks haggard....Bet he loved being on his own watching footy, always moaning about the driving....digs again about his top off..cooooeee.....Still you have a day off tomorrow which is nice.....:rolleyes:...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At least we won’t have to see his ugly mug for a while.Has he unfollowed premier inn lol does he honestly think they are going to use him in ads🤣On threads asking about the strictly line up got six comments mostly his freak arse followers saying of course you should be on it 🤣Ten hours driving for two hours work ha bloody ha👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At least we won’t have to see his ugly mug for a while.Has he unfollowed premier inn lol does he honestly think they are going to use him in ads🤣On threads asking about the strictly line up got six comments mostly his freak arse followers saying of course you should be on it 🤣Ten hours driving for two hours work ha bloody ha👍
He only said that about SCD expecting everyone to say he should be on it. I’m glad there’s some sane people that have answered without mentioning him 😂 Doesn’t look like he’s going to get his million views on that reel either - what a shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pleeeease let someone film & upload his humiliation tonight!

His Tena fannies must be getting a bit hurt by now being referred to as scrotums etc. Notice the little fake laugh he gives when he does these new unfunny intros. Just like his icks fake laugh.

As much as I dislike Flaps, I do wonder if she is getting some sense of freedom, on another continent with her two sons & family. Surely she must be getting a feeling of release and less pressure away from his passive aggressive digs. I bet NikNak hasn't once said 'dada' while away & I'd put money on Freddie secretly enjoying having his mum to himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I honestly think Fred dislikes him and you can see in his body language the forced smiles.Hate when he holds his hand like he’s a toddler🙄Can you imagine how much noise and chaos Leo makes at home and of course jake Will side with Leo.Flaps need to grow a pair as after the full Monty if he even finishes the tour how do they survive financially.

Reactions: 18
I don’t get why they needed to get married. She had a child with Rob and they didn’t get married 🤷‍♀️. The wedding was purely for the media attention rather than the symbol of marriage (and the media coverage wasn’t as sought after as they had hoped?).
They don’t live like a married couple and don’t behave like a family unit. I’m not sure whether they are happy with this arrangement as it suits them both, she got a little more publicity that she’d have got ordinarily got, albeit by marrying a z lister. Their obsession with fame (and competing with each other) comes above anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m surprised she hasn’t had another little spud by now.
Anything for likes and engagement and a 1 sentence article in OK

• Haha
They have no real warmth or genuine affection for each other.Never go out as a couple unless popeye filming a glasses advert.She’s always miserable and he makes sure he’s away from home as often as he can.If staying together because of Leo won’t be long before resentment kicks in as he’s away until next year.Runs to his mums to help him buy a car what a absolute wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Pleeeease let someone film & upload his humiliation tonight!

His Tena fannies must be getting a bit hurt by now being referred to as scrotums etc. Notice the little fake laugh he gives when he does these new unfunny intros. Just like his icks fake laugh.

As much as I dislike Flaps, I do wonder if she is getting some sense of freedom, on another continent with her two sons & family. Surely she must be getting a feeling of release and less pressure away from his passive aggressive digs. I bet NikNak hasn't once said 'dada' while away & I'd put money on Freddie secretly enjoying having his mum to himself.
I remember before when she was just with her own family for a few days, and the difference in her was unreal.
She looked relaxed and happy. Her family must wish that she would get the hell out of that loveless set up.

I wouldn't wish that vicious spiteful creep on my worst enemy.

Reactions: 23
Could someone post the reel with him and his auld doll that got 500k likes? I'm not on insta. I refuse to follow them and up their egos.

That was shite. They are boring, his auld doll has a lot to answer for. She loves the limelight as much as him. His brother must be mortified.

Reactions: 23
I’m surprised she hasn’t had another little spud by now.
Anything for likes and engagement and a 1 sentence article in OK
I suspect one or both of two things. They are not 'doing it' often or at all to bring about conception. She is privately stalling any chances of another baby, as she sees the walls closing in further on this trapped, loveless marriage.

ALL he cares about are his gym sessions & his Instagram. That is the centre of his world.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That was shite. They are boring, his auld doll has a lot to answer for. She loves the limelight as much as him. His brother must be mortified.
Pair of simpletons. Imagine if you were living around there and walked by. 🙄

• Haha
I suspect one or both of two things. They are not 'doing it' often or at all to bring about conception. She is privately stalling any chances of another baby, as she sees the walls closing in further on this trapped, loveless marriage.

ALL he cares about are his gym sessions & his Instagram. That is the centre of his world.
I totally agree with both of these. I also think she is deluded enough that she sees herself doing more trips like her American one, so will not want to be pregnant or tied down to having another baby to look after. She knows he’s absolutely bleeping useless unless he’s doing something he wants to do for himself. She’s basically a single mother with 3 kids now. Why would she want another baby added into the mix?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.