Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Work’s up and down no let me correct that for you work is down and you’re so skint you have to take what you can because once you’ve done around half of FM and been replaced that’s probably it for you although I’m sure in your stupid head 2024 will be the year you get Strictly (it won’t be) and I think Polly’s mate at itv is done with doing you favours. Chris Hughes can afford to turn down work to spend with family but even if you could nobody wants you there not Sophie’s family not the boys and deep down I doubt Sophie does either time to grow up man up and support your family and I don’t just mean keep flogging your grief story either apart
from your Tena huns nobody believes your bs there’s just nothing no special memories no photos nothing probably despised the attention not being on you

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Spot on. It's guilt not grief. And he should also feel guilty about being such a grief thief.

Everyone grieves differently but I would venture to say that he needs to seek proper help such as bereavement counselling if he is coping so badly with the losses, all these years later.

Also as he is such a fake, in general, it simply comes across as attention-seeking and disrespectful at this stage. What would he have as his 'story' if that had not happened?

It's a bit like the way Harry Markle has made it his life story, the fact that Diana died tragically, and so young. Completely ignoring that first of all, the loss is not just his, William lost his mother that awful night too. And secondly that death and bereavement are parts of life and while one might never stop grieving, one also must live one's own life.

Do something with your life, Fakey to honour those who are gone, respect the other people who also suffered the loss - your mother and brother - and stop selling 'your story' to tawdry magazines and tv programmes.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know he said he hardly saw his dad🙄Also went home and either his dad or brother died🙄 that night in hospital 🙄bleeping grief thief and believe me he does not grieve anyone .It’s been over 12 years ffs.His mum strokes his ego and enables the horrid pig we see daily.He treats his wife like tit uses Leo for likes and poor Fred tolerates him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
🐔 I really don't know why he doesn't train then apply for a job at David Lloyd as a Personal Trainer, all jokes apart, he is up there all the time, can get private jobs, and earn cash at the same time.....SORTED...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What is that beard all about 🤣 I thought it was the filter, I didn't think it was serious 🤣🤣

Also I don't know about parents on this thread but after working and
Spot on. It's guilt not grief. And he should also feel guilty about being such a grief thief.

Everyone grieves differently but I would venture to say that he needs to seek proper help such as bereavement counselling if he is coping so badly with the losses, all these years later.

Also as he is such a fake, in general, it simply comes across as attention-seeking and disrespectful at this stage. What would he have as his 'story' if that had not happened?

It's a bit like the way Harry Markle has made it his life story, the fact that Diana died tragically, and so young. Completely ignoring that first of all, the loss is not just his, William lost his mother that awful night too. And secondly that death and bereavement are parts of life and while one might never stop grieving, one also must live one's own life.

Do something with your life, Fakey to honour those who are gone, respect the other people who also suffered the loss - your mother and brother - and stop selling 'your story' to tawdry magazines and tv programmes.
He will not stop selling his story.. because right now the grief narrative is all he has. If he was anyway decent and sincere when talking about the grieving process all these interviews that he does talking about his loss would say at the end *jake has chosen to dedicate his fee to such and such charity. But he won't because its just another 'job' opportunity to him and a means to make money and i hope one day he looks back and sees just how shameful he has been dining out on such a sensitive topic again and again all so he doesnt have to earn an honest living.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I dont know if any of you saw on the news chatty programme this morning,Shirley ballas talking about her brother dying and the challenges she's doing to raise awareness and money,
That's how you do it fakey,she talked about the charity and not herself
When I saw it I wondered how long he would take to remind everyone he lost a brother,I think it was under 20 minutes.

It must actually be really nice for flapz mum to be on the trip with her girls and the grandkids,away from fakey,probably explains why his soo extraly bitter.
But surely now they're travelling and stating in Airbnb the price has shot up?
How can they afford it?

🐔 I really don't know why he doesn't train then apply for a job at David Lloyd as a Personal Trainer, all jokes apart, he is up there all the time, can get private jobs, and earn cash at the same time.....SORTED...
Could you imagine though 🤣. He wouldn't be able to stop showing off and the client would only get fit by running miles away from him 🤣

• Haha
Gonna get spots on his Swede again after wearing that ra ra head🦖🦖🦖😆😆😆
New beard looks tit Fakey🤣🤣🤣 See Leo still vacant as duck and wearing a cute little beige number🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks great fun. bleeping hell..... 😂😂

366425250_1222883548400543_939147504449791260_n.jpg
get.jpeg

363873101_265876656196714_1460307459655158499_n.jpg
get (1).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That means actually WORKING, to hours and a shift pattern......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know he said he hardly saw his dad🙄Also went home and either his dad or brother died🙄 that night in hospital 🙄bleeping grief thief and believe me he does not grieve anyone .It’s been over 12 years ffs.His mum strokes his ego and enables the horrid pig we see daily.He treats his wife like tit uses Leo for likes and poor Fred tolerates him.
I totally agree. I don’t believe he feels any grief now. He’s just a nasty attention seeker who laps up any press coverage.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He lies so much I don’t even believe he had a Thai tonight 😂
Nah he definitely didn't or we'd have seen the evidence! Beans on toast for that POORon!
---
For Fucks sake, the grief thieving attention seeking bleep has done yet another interview about his dad and brother dying 🙄😴 I’ve highlighted in red the bits that stood out (you’ll all see why) my particular favourites are he used to want to be famous but not bothered anymore 😂 and when talking about his family tragedies, him actually saying ‘when am I going to get a break’. Not thought of his mum or brother as usual all about him.
Omg how long can you dine out on the death of family. 10 years and still constantly banging on about it to anyone that will listen if he thinks it will get him a whiff of attention or a paycheck. Sad little man. I cringed inside out reading this. He's so embarrassing. Paul is going to have a field day with him with the bantz and I'm all here for it! head won't cope with that at all 🍿😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Sophie posted way better content on her jolly then she did on her paid vakay..I wonder if its a stipulation for their ads that they both do tit..surely their managers are setting them up to fail lols

Reactions: 22
Wow, I’ve not watched him for a while but his stories popped up and I couldn’t believe how gaunt, lined and old he’s looking! If that’s what you look like when you’re in the ‘best shape of your life’…then I’ll leave it, thanks! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just when I thought it wasn't possible for this sorry excuse of a man to be any more a bigger cnut he pops up and guess what?.......HE IS A CNUT OF GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS. "Yes piss stains?" Wtf is
he on? Who is he trying to emulate? Someone hes seen who insults his followers? Is he trying to be like Tom Trotter? He's failing miserably. I can only imagine anyone who's got an ounce of self respect will unfollow immediately. Imagine any young followers watching this......imagine Freddie or Leo seeing an adult man talking like this to people. What an embarrassment of a man. GROW THE duck UP.

Also, 6am and you've got the emaciated, ugly, bald af knobhead with his big gob and turkey teef mouthing off outside your house that early in the morning. I'd actually throw a bucket of piss water over him and tell him to stfu. Who's the piss stain now Prickenden?

I cannot wait for the day flaps leaves him . And she will. Cos no woman, even her, could possibly look at this sorry excuse for a man and want to spend a lifetime with him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Instead of courting attention on Instagram at 6am and sharing that grief thieving interview, he needs to get in his car for the 6hr drive to Minehead. At least he’ll be quiet the rest of today 🦖🦖🦖

• Haha
Just when I thought it wasn't possible for this sorry excuse of a man to be any more a bigger cnut he pops up and guess what?.......HE IS A CNUT OF GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS. "Yes piss stains?" Wtf is
he on? Who is he trying to emulate? Someone hes seen who insults his followers? Is he trying to be like Tom Trotter? He's failing miserably. I can only imagine anyone who's got an ounce of self respect will unfollow immediately. Imagine any young followers watching this......imagine Freddie or Leo seeing an adult man talking like this to people. What an embarrassment of a man. GROW THE duck UP.

Also, 6am and you've got the emaciated, ugly, bald af knobhead with his big gob and turkey teef mouthing off outside your house that early in the morning. I'd actually throw a bucket of piss water over him and tell him to stfu. Who's the piss stain now Prickenden?

I cannot wait for the day flaps leaves him . And she will. Cos no woman, even her, could possibly look at this sorry excuse for a man and want to spend a lifetime with him.
He's directing the insults at us only though I can see how it would be off putting to his Tena Huns. Love that phrase by the way, not sure who coined it. Possibly @CrazyBaldhead?

He thinks he's so funny and he clearly cares more about getting at us than he does his [very few] genuine fans.

Prickenden: You still haven't called us Fakeys. Stop reading here and get on with it.

• Heart
He's directing the insults at us only though I can see how it would be off putting to his Tena Huns. Love that phrase by the way, not sure who coined it. Possibly @CrazyBaldhead?

He thinks he's so funny and he clearly cares more about getting at us than he does his [very few] genuine fans.

Prickenden: You still haven't called us Fakeys. Stop reading here and get on with it.
Hes not the sharpest tool in the box tho is he?
His big mouth and Turkey teef are taking up the space where his brain should be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is he really that hard up for money, he’s got to drive 5 hours to dress up and ‘sing’ as a RaRa for a couple of shows and then drive 5 hours back the same day? For what he must be paying in petrol/diesel he can hardly have anything left. As for all the sly digs at tattle, keep them up Fakey. You’re the one that looks unhinged. Any genuine followers he has must think wtf is he going on about 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.