Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
How fake is this? Poor Fred can't wait to get away from him. He looks so uncomfortable.

All fake and forced but watch his face drop at the end. That's the real Fakey - a cunt. 💯

View attachment 2356176
View attachment 2356177
---
This twat has far too much time on his hands. I cannot wait for The Full Meltdown when he actually has to work. How long until all the fake illnesses come out again?

View attachment 2356180
---
So Flapz would divorce him if he said she had put on weight but quite happily takes his passive aggressive comments about her all the time. Boy she must be desperate!

View attachment 2356183
Why does he have to eye fuck all the time. It just looks forced and unnatural.

Reactions: 15

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I see the pictures she sent to him and of course he had to share yesterday.Nothing is private with that fake twat.And lol joon I think of her everytime I see the ad now after you mentioned it🤣🤣
---

He’s following a sex therapist tell me your marriage is dead and buried 🤣🤣
Bloody hell!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I got the impression they have gone travelling so they are stopping at an air bnb with her sister.
Yes this is most likely whats going on but Fakey made it out like they we’re staying in a “nice” Air B&B and didn’t say they were going travelling with her sister! He’s such a prick!

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Now he's fawning over the Combat Institute's new ice bath set up. 😴😴😴

• Sick
  • Haha

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
I’ve lived with pulsatile tinnitus for almost 20 years & I’m also partially deaf in that ear. He has no idea how frustrating it is & draining. I need a hearing aid with a white noise generator but Covid derailed it all & I have to start the process all over again. I hate when people pretend to have an illness or disability & plaster it over social media. This jobless, workshy hypochondriac is really grinding my gears. Silence? With tinnitus I have no idea what silence is
It must be horrendous. Does it come and go like Jakes supposed tinnitus?

Reactions: 14

cazellie

VIP Member
Thats the thing @Joon he’s not a normal bloke! Like you said he’s a pansy 🌺 (you’re killing me with you’re comments 🤣🤣🤣 I love it) and no chance they will get that broken wardrobe door fixed because its ideal for when Fakey eventually decides to come
out of it 🤣
---

Yes im loving the C Dawson thread at the moment🫢 some more Fakey shoud join us as its very similar to Pricks thread. You can easily join in as our Queen Crazy’s done a fantastic wiki which she updates daily x
---

That cunt couldnt even build a sand castle 😂
@CrazyBaldhead has done amazing with Chazza Wiki!

• Heart

Justdee

Chatty Member
This lady talking about what touring performers(can't make.myself call him a actor) earn, she doss say its variable and with him being such a big star ;) who knows but I bet its not a lot more

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Sorry I don’t know, I never watch her or Flappy cos I can’t stand Zeldas wonky mouth and Flaps gigantic tongue and fake posh voice. Are you maybe blocked?
Ah I thought it was on her account and just watched his stories on Iganony as I'm blocked by him. They are both desperate

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
If he was a chocolate biscuit he'd eat himself, vain talentless cunt.
---

Can't wait for Freddie to get to 14/15, he's about 6ft3, built like a brick shithouse, and punches him in the face for being a cunt to him and his mum ...
😆😆😆😆 he goes down like a sack of spuds - syrup flies off & lands on maris

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
The £250 he’d have got in the day for his clip being played on YBF is probably more than he earnt for this 😂
lol 😂 I had wrote that but the comment was getting too long and turning into me rambling on 😂 but yeah it true he would have definitely got more for sending to YBF on VHS 🤣🤣

• Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
"Cunt Patrol"- I'm dead 🤣

He was looking for a new opener for his videos; why doesn't he open with: "Hi Fakeys!"

Go on, Fake- I dare you!
So since my suggestion yesterday he has, of course, directly addressed us with:

"Good morning you scrotums!"

"Cockwombles! How's it hangin'?"

"Alright scrotums?"

Address us as "Fakeys" you twat. We are the only people talking about you so you should appreciate us in a perverse kind of way 🤣

Edited to add: that beard is fucking comical 🤣🤣

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
🐔How many times does she touch her hair 😳, the McDonald's eyebrows crackes me up, when I saw the advert on tv I just saw her, and now I cannot unsee it lol 😂.....
I still can’t believe she blocked that person for mentioning it 😂
---
I see the pictures she sent to him and of course he had to share yesterday.Nothing is private with that fake twat.And lol joon I think of her everytime I see the ad now after you mentioned it🤣🤣
---

He’s following a sex therapist tell me your marriage is dead and buried 🤣🤣
Noooooooo he isn’t is he? 😂😂😂😂 they should be banging like rabbits less then a year married😂😂😂

• Haha