Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So they’ve gone to visit her sister in America but aren’t even staying at her house? They’re in an air b&b. What’s the bets the sister has seen Spud sticking sweets on the walls at home via Instagram and thought- nope, no way is that brat wrecking my home!
I found that very strange. Why not let them stay? My sis would never do that. 💯

Reactions: 15

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member

February 2020
The thing is, 3 and a half years ago pre NikNak, he might have been genuine here. But look at him now, what a giant ugly transformation.
He wasn’t genuine, he just managed to fool us! A leopard never changes its spots.
---
Lauren goodgers story.... wonder if fakeys range rover was really always just 'breaking down' 🤣🤣
Omggggg so that’s why he was on the phone trying to sort out ‘finance things’, most likely cheaper car insurance😂😂😂. Why not be honest.
---
Beyond desperation now. I'm embarrassed for him!! 😂😂

View attachment 2360373
Bellend, they will not use you for their TV campaign!
---
Never seen him with food from either of these companies that I can recall or he would have tagged them it’s just more begging! I think the desperation is leveling up he knows that once The Full Monty finishes in January he has got absolutely nothing. I don’t know how the pay works if ticket sales are low same with the boxing match mind you I’m sure in his deluded head something else is just around the corner 🙄 If Masked Singer came back next year not sure he’d be used again surely too many people would know it’s him might get Christmas panto 2024 at best
Spot on, which is why he said he uses them a lot! Skint beggar!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
God he’s a pleb isn’t he. Who the hell goes running shirtless? He’s an utter attention seeking muppet. No reason he couldn’t have gone to the states for the first week unless he was playing dress up again. Get a life Jake.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
At least we won’t have to see his ugly mug for a while.Has he unfollowed premier inn lol does he honestly think they are going to use him in ads🤣On threads asking about the strictly line up got six comments mostly his freak arse followers saying of course you should be on it 🤣Ten hours driving for two hours work ha bloody ha👍
He only said that about SCD expecting everyone to say he should be on it. I’m glad there’s some sane people that have answered without mentioning him 😂 Doesn’t look like he’s going to get his million views on that reel either - what a shame 😂

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
Leo was 26/02/21
Noah was 26/01/21 so one month!!! Noah is getting a right little chatterbox now which is lovely to see!
Thank you. It’s definitely a remarkable difference and the way he is way more engaged with things and people, I don’t know about his behaviour thou 😂😂😂😂 Being in nursery hasn’t seems to help Leo 🤷‍♀️

VC10

VIP Member
Dear God he will virtue-emote ANYTHING. Even family members who died DONKEYS YEARS ago

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Your 'husband' is just a desperate loser Flapz and desperate for money.

Have you spent any quality time together before you go to the USA?

No, thought not!

View attachment 2364104
---

It had to be Spongebob (Squidward). 😂😂😂

It's fucking peanuts!!!!!!!!!!!
omg they are trying to make a joke out of it because they will be getting laughed at by everyone for him doing that ad

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
I live in Essex and know a few people who have seen him and her out and about. Several said she gives off a “look I’m a celeb” vibe and even when served in restaurants and shops people aren’t impressed by them as neither of them are famous for anything fame worthy. Both think they are more funny/important than they actually are and at DL a lot of staff are giggling at them.
Omgggg you just gave me a big laugh😂😂😂. So the deluded bint thinks she is a celeb because she’s married to a deluded attention seeking super nobody!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
6 months and no change in his body shape whatsoever he has just tensed to make some abs appear how embarrassing bet his diet and alcohol intake is absolutely shocking! Imagining posting that and lapping up the compliments trying to make out he is sooooo disciplined yeah the pics say otherwise bro
---
SEVEN ALCOHOLIC DRINKS SINCE SEPTEMBER!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
---
DoorMatt looks very drained!! Now he's "a legend".

God he makes me sick. They are mugs for bailing him out.

364954946_311291061351737_3489226997258506433_n.jpg
365408842_820908469748877_4095386971489559614_n.jpg

• Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
His vision in life is to live of the dead and run to mummy when the shit hits the fan.His weekend spent away from home for a few pennies and most spent on petrol and his hotel.Flaps just so dreary and miserable with her stupid let’s play dress up posts🙄He’s going to be stuck not posting the kids for likes as away until January👍Let’s see how sick days this Wanker pulls as we all know he hates any kind of work.

• Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Probably did beak down and he can’t afford to fix it either way it kills him he has to downgrade that’s why he’s trying to act like it’s better for fuel etc etc ….. he looks at all others on Instagram and compares to his shit life and that’s how he becomes down he’s pathetic . People work hard not just scrounge on the gram for it !!
---
He won’t cope four shows in a week 😂
Four shows on one week?? is that all? Anyone else think he just took this FM shite to get himself out of doing panto’s AGAIN at Christmas time because he (like everyone else) knows that when you have to do Panto every christmas you’re days are well and truly over 😂

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Putting likes above his own mum’s safety! Could easily have dropped her on those slabs and cracked her head open utter moron!
He probably wouldn’t be too upset if she cracks her head. It’s the only way he will go viral on social media.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Is the first show September 14th? Let’s see how long he’s home alone to justify not going away with lord farquaad. The resemblance unbelievably lately lol especially that post when she was nearly on the floor in bed to get away from him.Never known a couple who post so much shit and have zero chemistry between them.And he’s back being his usual creepy self🤢🤢

• Sick