Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robin71

VIP Member
Here we go jumping on yet another bandwagon so suddenly he does yoga just waiting for the badly rehearsed info from google saying why he started and the benefits most of which he will have got completely wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lico

Chatty Member
I bet the “Invisible” frwend that supposedly visited Fakey 🤥🤥🤥 was probably the person to collect his car that’s being repossessed hence why did a no show on his s/m
His friend must be Stuart McCracken calling to repossess the range rover.

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
Oh ffs this little fake shit, moaning about his fake predicament in a David Lloyd carpark. Putting on that hard done by, sad ugly face cos diddums can't dwive his liquel car homey womey. He's actually sitting there next to his wife spouting off this drivel.

Meanwhile, I'm up in the Royal London hospital with a family member following brain surgery, surrounded by hard working, caring, driven professionals including the neurosurgeon who spent 5 hours removing a mass from his brain. It makes me pig sick that this non entity is bleating on to his Tena fannies about his shitting, boring, non heroic day. He has no grasp on reality, he has not a jot of care for anyone outside his claustrophobic orbit of him & NikNak.
Hope your family member is doing okay following surgery..sending a big hug your way! xxx

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Interesting how little Flappy is sharing her holiday compared to constantly sharing their honeymoon. She’s clearing too busy enjoying herself on this holiday.

There’s also no ways he’d be welcome on it even if he wasn’t working at playing a Dino at Butlins, her family clearly hate him.
She's not so guarded, away from him....... and Freddie is joyous

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
"Don't be outworked. There's somebody out there working harder".

You said it bro. You can't even get decent work.

Mr Crazy knew somebody who was like him. Constantly going to the gym. Obsessed. He dropped down dead suddenly of a heart attack. Watch his face when he's lifting those weights. That vein in his head has started to freak me out.

• Sick

JazzFan

VIP Member
So she’s off tomorrow and rather than spend time with his fam as idiot calls them🙄He spent the weekend being a cheap Dino.How that stupid cow puts up with him I will never understand.She’s doing a stupid ad for some shit holiday company.Both so thirsty and boring it’s becoming ground hog day.
I swear that’s how this ‘marriage’ works as they are never together for more than a few days if not hours 😂
---
Well i can tell you all exactly how the Full Monty tour will go at the beginning while the others are putting up with his rude disrespectful and childish behaviour he will be buzzing having the best time so grateful for opportunities as soon as they are sick to the back teeth of him it will be really struggling missing Soph and the boys hurt his back got a chest infection but carrying on because he’s a hero before going home for a few days as his anxiety has got really bad.
Exactly this!!!

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I dont know where he thinks this MMA fight will get him; apparently, it's for charity, so he will probably get some money for doing it and the rest to a charity of his choice; I wonder if it's Sarcoma UK as he's their ambassador, we will see. Anyway, what will it bring him? He's too past it to become a big MMA star, he's started too late, and it doesn't look very popular anyway by the ticket sales. Does he think he will get massive exposure from it and become a huge tv or MMA star?

• Haha

MissMona

I live in Essex and know a few people who have seen him and her out and about. Several said she gives off a “look I’m a celeb” vibe and even when served in restaurants and shops people aren’t impressed by them as neither of them are famous for anything fame worthy. Both think they are more funny/important than they actually are and at DL a lot of staff are giggling at them.
I love this ❤❤🤣🤣

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Probably of by a mile here but... Was just looking and trying to find the only clip of him on hollyoaks, and couldn't but there were articles saying he was going to do it dated 5 years ago isn't that about when soph latched on to him,maybe thinking he was going to be a star 😕
.definitely after free stays at Premier for when his on tour.
The Hollyoaks clip is on page 1 of the wiki as compiled by the excellent @CrazyBaldhead 😁

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
His vision in life is to live of the dead and run to mummy when the shit hits the fan.His weekend spent away from home for a few pennies and most spent on petrol and his hotel.Flaps just so dreary and miserable with her stupid let’s play dress up posts🙄He’s going to be stuck not posting the kids for likes as away until January👍Let’s see how sick days this Wanker pulls as we all know he hates any kind of work.
He'll end up getting binned off because he won't stick to the script. He'll ad-lib to get laughs, and basically he won't be able to remember the script.

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Never seen him with food from either of these companies that I can recall or he would have tagged them it’s just more begging! I think the desperation is leveling up he knows that once The Full Monty finishes in January he has got absolutely nothing. I don’t know how the pay works if ticket sales are low same with the boxing match mind you I’m sure in his deluded head something else is just around the corner 🙄 If Masked Singer came back next year not sure he’d be used again surely too many people would know it’s him might get Christmas panto 2024 at best

Attachments

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
"It's not healthy just to talk to a cat". That will anger his Tena Lady fans who are all sexually frustrated crazy cat ladies.

Also, wtf is going on with that syrup? It looks like it's got a bald spot!! 😂😂

Screenshot_20230811-141427~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I dont know where he thinks this MMA fight will get him; apparently, it's for charity, so he will probably get some money for doing it and the rest to a charity of his choice; I wonder if it's Sarcoma UK as he's their ambassador, we will see. Anyway, what will it bring him? He's too past it to become a big MMA star, he's started too late, and it doesn't look very popular anyway by the ticket sales. Does he think he will get massive exposure from it and become a huge tv or MMA star?
This wont even get him 5 minutes on Lorraine! Was he with that James Webb? What a sad cunt, I think I only said last week on here that it looks like even James webb is avoiding him so the sad cunt has been reading his own tattle thread yet again and must of hunted down James Webb to prove they are still fweinds 🙄 Get a fucking life RaRa 🦖 What did James think our you’re little boy racer car 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Greta22

Chatty Member
Next time say FAKEYS.

Not cockwombles or scrotes. The majority of us are women and we have bigger balls than you'll ever have cuntchops!

PS: Your beard looks shit, you're as spotty and haggard like your Mrs and your syrup looks like it stinks!

A long drive to work eh? Go on say it RaRa, say it. It's no secret to us. Tell your Tena huns!!!

RaaaaaaaaaaaaRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! 🦕🦕🦕

View attachment 2373458
Thought he supported Man Utd or has he forgotten lol

• Haha