Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Crazy, Fake begs to differ on this ...
View attachment 2358322

And look who's popped her desperate little head up. As Crazy says, desperate for a man, any man...
View attachment 2358329
Fakey can suck my dick! Spoken like a true alcoholic. 💯 He's a fucking pisshead and he knows it. Non-alcoholic drinks my arse.

As for that rabid old husk Polly, she smells of desperation. You can smell it through the screen! She's like a bloke in a bad wig and probably drops her knickers for anything with a pulse!
---
Urrrggh! Flaps school of photo poses...View attachment 2358349
WTF has she done to her hair? That's another mid-life crisis. Let me guess, she went pink because she was inspired by the Barbie film?

Vacuous cunt. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Redtea2

VIP Member
Hilarious how broke they both ate and can’t even hide it 😂😂
she can’t even afford her nails done or any treatment
He can’t even afford the Range Rover so giving it back and can’t even get another car 😂
He will end up getting a shit car and paying huge finance on it ….

still no work not even from polly or off limits bet he’s raging 😂

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
Why does he do that stupid thing with the legs of his shorts? That absolutely is an ick! Ugh!!
---

Sorry, hadn’t finished reading when I posted
Pulls his shorts up to make a nappy,
It’s an ICK for us but not for Flappy 🫤

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Wasn’t bored in America for a week walking round like some kind of celebrity 🤣🤣He honestly believes his own shit he talks and why film yourself all day long.Must run in the family being a self obsessed wanker as zelda is another fruit cake.His running with his little arm flapping 🤣🤣and why is his wig turning ginger 🤣🤣

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
He calls this a busy day 🤦🏻‍♀️ He ain’t got a fucking clue. Next week will hit him hard especially if he’s playing dress up 🦖 in the days leading up to rehearsals as well.
When will he fit in the fake anxiety and woe is me I miss baby boy I never spend time with days 🤔
I'm guessing anxiety on day 2 of rehearsal if he manages to make it as he's building up to an imaginary ailment and woe is me day when at Butlins laying in bed all day

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I noticed for the masked singer thing that he did recently, he was described as being from X Factor.

Like that was what nearly ten years ago since his second attempt, and he didn't do particularly well. And wasnt able to capitalise on having been in it for the many many many reasons we have discussed here - no talent, no work ethic, no likeability and so on.

I won't pretend I know immediately who everyone is, who is announced for Strictly but they are generally known for something - politician, newsreader, actress, actor, singer and so on.

A washed up 'has been' or should I say 'never was'...nope, not going to be selected no matter how he tries.

• Heart

Justdee

Chatty Member
The kreugers :ROFLMAO:
Is there any skincare brands she hasn't plugged?
When you use so many on top of each other could they not actually work against each other ?
throw in some burns needles and botox and what chance does her skin have?
Even her husband don't use what she is pimping (not necessarily talking just skincare here)

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Was thinking the same he probably gets a semi🤣🤣🤣🤣I don’t get how any one finds those to amusing I just see sad desperation.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
I think the fact she was saying I know I don’t look my age but I am 62.Can see where he gets his ego from and ugly inside shows on the outside with these two fools.Will never get on Goggle box as most would say Wtaf are these two.Doormatt must like bossy overbearing woman as she gets right on my nerves.All about showing Leo’s toys she bought and doubt she will be seeing him again until next year.Her other son must feel pushed out with all the time she gives one grandchild.

stargirl23

VIP Member
I had ENT appointment yesterday, waited since pre covid for. I’ve now been referred to the tinnitus clinic for physio (although not sure how physio helps tinnitus?) I’ve also been told I need a small hearing aid in one ear. So if he tries with that shit again I’ll be fuming. He has no idea what it’s like and he certainly don’t suffer. I can’t wear earphones anymore as it makes my tinnitus worse and hurts my ears. He seems to be able to have headphones on 24/7

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
He’s getting the car washed as he’s going to his Mums and needs to show his Step Dad that Jakes looking after his purchase.

Where was the invisible friend??🥴Well that’s kinda embarrassing 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha

Moomin12

Dressed like a cunt again I see. Such a mummy's boy, he's an absolute embarrassment he can't sort a car for himself

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
And ‘Done enough now not doing anymore’ says Soapy Sue
This shows she has been helping him for months that’s why he keeps going for money with the mortgage
I do thing she hates Sophie I think Sophie’s posts must piss her off showing her Chanel and designer gear when she can’t even pay her mortgage or buy a car ….. the handouts surely will stop soon sue has no income the money is all matts so I bet he’s said this is the last he’s getting .

• Heart