Jake Quickenden #71 You're a family man, or so you say, but you've left them again for the USA!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at how empty it looks, now I understand how she’s got gifted it. I’m now glad Fred’s not gone cos again doesn’t look a fantastic place for kids. I wonder how long they are there for? He definitely won’t miss the memorial footy match on Sunday and miss out on making it all about him and his grief on Father’s Day.
I had the same thought re Fred, when I was reading that they were going without him. He is probably a million times happier with his dad anyway. It's probably just days on end in intense heat with the two posing and pretending 🙄

Poor little Leo, it makes no difference to him where he is, and I don't mean that in a derogatory way because they are the ones to blame for the fact that he is completely disengaged from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m actually furious, I, like most of us work so bleeping hard to provide for my family. Then you get these two begging wankers with the spare (Freddie) and heir Prince Maris Piper of Colchester, who get given PR a trips to show off and do duck all to promote it!
CAPTION “look son you can see mummy’s flaps from here “

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion -
Now a presenter? As if!
Go change your shorts, you’re starting to whiff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.