Jake Quickenden #71 You're a family man, or so you say, but you've left them again for the USA!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for your votes guysss for our new thread title! 😘

Highlights of the last thread were the friends coming over for the Bank Holiday weekend but only staying for a few days! We were reminded about his friends staying over a million times!

Fakey, Father of the Year, stayed at home whilst Flapz and the kids went on a family holiday to Turkey with her friend. He is now in the USA on top-secret business. What could it be? 🤔

The suspense is killing us! 😂

Carry on Fakeys!

Previous thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my, these thread titles get better and better! The photographer chap is looking non to pleased at Fakey's amateur attempts at selfies with him. The longer he holds off the reason why he's out there the bigger his crash & burn will be. Popcorn 🍿 at the ready...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Doesn't this crater-faced, dumb woman realise she has another son? 🤬

351280271_1365833730642159_4917709099660026060_n.jpg

---
So now Bruce Bogtrotter is jumping in the pool all on his own and saying "I did it".

Bullshit. Did he dive in like Tom Bailey?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔 She is so proud they have cute tans.....I despise her even more those poor kids ....
---
🐔 She has deleted it about the cute tans ..OMG she is unbelievable......

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Her chest burnt as usual and posting about the fact Leo has tan lines.She really is beyond stupid and such a thick cow😡
10E26F2E-E563-493E-8BBE-C90033211C16.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Doesn't this crater-faced, dumb woman realise she has another son? 🤬

View attachment 2219317
---
So now Bruce Bogtrotter is jumping in the pool all on his own and saying "I did it".

Bullshit. Did he dive in like Tom Bailey?

View attachment 2219323
Twice now she has posted Leo in the bath on this holiday 😡 seriously 😒
And where is Freddie? She hasn’t posted as much pictures of him the witch.

I think she is trying to piss Fakey off… he wont like that little reel of him swimming with flaps without him🤭

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
In the 6 days she’s been in Turkey, she’s posted 29 photos 🙄. Does she really think people are that interested in her budget holiday? She has become as obsessed with Instagram as he is 😴 as for the blatant favouritism of Spud over Freddie, no wonder he always looks happier with his dad and new wife than he ever does with F&F. He’s not even having to put up with Fakey belittling and bullying him this week and the poor sod still looks really sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 21
'Growing up too quick'... poor kid, they are both trying to stop him from learning and advancing in any way, for his age.

Reactions: 17
Twice now she has posted Leo in the bath on this holiday 😡 seriously 😒
And where is Freddie? She hasn’t posted as much pictures of him the witch.

I think she is trying to piss Fakey off… he wont like that little reel of him swimming with flaps without him🤭
Sarcoma need to be sent this photo ASAP. She disgusts me. Children should NOT have 'cute tans'. It's SKIN DAMAGE. Fakey being an Ambassador for a Cancer Charity is the biggest joke ever. She won't be laughing if she or the child end up with skin cancer. Good God she is thick as tit.

Screenshot_20230605-192117~2.png

---
'Growing up too quick'... poor kid, they are both trying to stop him from learning and advancing in any way, for his age.
They are totally unfit 'parents'. The way that child is so behind for his age is disgusting.

It's downright cruel.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks for your votes guysss for our new thread title! 😘

Highlights of the last thread were the friends coming over for the Bank Holiday weekend but only staying for a few days! We were reminded about his friends staying over a million times!

Fakey, Father of the Year, stayed at home whilst Flapz and the kids went on a family holiday to Turkey with her friend. He is now in the USA on top-secret business. What could it be? 🤔

The suspense is killing us! 😂

Carry on Fakeys!

Previous thread:

He's transitioning.... anything for attention, this bleep .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s just so selfish as it’s obvious she busy getting a tan and once again Leo with no top or hat.I have been to turkey at least 15 times and my daughter never had tan lines as a child.See she’s still ignoring every comment he makes he’s like a bleeping stalker posting on every post she does.Bet Fred looks sad as other than sunbathing what have they actually done?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
How is it cute that Charlotte Mashed Maris potato has a tan! She’s so tanned in a week that her skin will be fucked by the time she’s my age. Just a quickie, following on for “LOVING” her new AD shoes, how weird they didn’t make or will ever make an appearance 😐

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know what Fakey's doing this week.

Fart-arsing around as usual!

351424796_641834700806282_5112454009776510206_n.jpg
351701890_3418812871766042_1115314231865742926_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
What’s that discover NEOM that the photographer keeps tagging?

He’s such a desperate nobody. His heart hasn’t ached about not seeing his family since he got into the US has it?

Reactions: 15
Sarcoma need to be sent this photo ASAP. She disgusts me. Children should NOT have 'cute tans'. It's SKIN DAMAGE. Fakey being an Ambassador for a Cancer Charity is the biggest joke ever. She won't be laughing if she or the child end up with skin cancer. Good God she is thick as tit.

View attachment 2219437
---

They are totally unfit 'parents'. The way that child is so behind for his age is disgusting.

It's downright cruel.
Sarcoma are just as bad,they did nothing but praise Fakey when tattlers complained to Sarcoma , I think it was while they were on tattle moon and he burned his shoulders, back, even his lips were burnt! Sarcoma found nothing wrong with this and said Fakey was a great ambassador and had raised a lot of money for them🤯🤬 So waisting your time again 😒 Sarcoma are as bad as him 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It’s the…. So many of you been asking abt these sandals-like duck they have!
She’s so hard faced- like a man in drag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And no it’s not “typical” Flaps, its called karma 😂 expect more of that!

(missed out on saying 😂 the last thread got locked before I could post)
56A163B0-8852-44C1-93C8-388281E06AB9.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.