Jake Quickenden #71 You're a family man, or so you say, but you've left them again for the USA!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet big nose is pissed off because the beard blagged this, instead of him, THE ACTUAL STAR of the family.
No wonder he wasn't running his mouth, he's jealous.
Hope swanfest find out why he fucked them off
---
And this is why these two layabouts are totally out of touch and unrelatable.
They don't want to actually work, they just want to sit on their arses in the sun, cremating themselves and getting pissed up
No wonder decent brands don't wanna work with Madge and her leather skin, or jobless Jake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve stayed in Cala Galdana it’s actually gorgeous however it pisses me off when useless nobodies get free holidays they don’t deserve. Imagine begging for a living cos let’s be honest it’s scrounging and begging. I’ve literally given up being shocked how low they will
sink. Get a bloody job and get some dignity 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
i just couldn’t imagine being a mum and being able to go on all these trips without her first born. Fair enough if he was a teenager and didn’t want to go but he’s still so young 😢 Don’t care if it’s a freebie or not and that it’s a school week, I just wouldn’t be able to do it if I was Sophie. That’s why I think she’s just as bad (If not worse) than prick.

I’d just be sat miserable being away from my first born but I bet she doesn’t give a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How the duck has this no-mark blagged her second free foreign holiday in 6 months?! I am livid.

Reactions: 23
He’s a sneaky snake cancelling that event and going on a free holiday. Not thinking of your fans there fakey.
Full Monty is fast approaching and no way will he cope being away from home and working each day 🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
Wiki Ref: 02/09/22
At Ocean Beach. Sophie with her flaps hanging out and Jake all over the Balearic Botherer! What a shitshow! All these videos were dirty deleted as he was still checking Tattle non-stop - even in Ibiza on his wedding!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wiki Ref: 04/09/22
Camper than a row of tents! 💯

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh FFS, I can only imagine the even more forced put on accent she will have when 'promoting' this venue. 🙄

I 100% agree re how badly they are treating Freddie and I think it will come back to haunt them, but I also think the less time he spends with them, the better. He seems like such a sweet child and all they see him as is a money spinner.
Plus remember her recently whining about his behaviour, on social media - purely for engagement. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
These two certainly win the crown for biggest arseholes of the year.His jet lag disappeared and how the hell she’s got another free trip baffles me.No posts from him and playing at this fake arse marriage they have will soon come crashing down.Karma always comes knocking and the days of lazy z listers I hope ends soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's yet another freebie. I've been here and I will NEVER return. 🤬
---

It is very quiet but never when the Crazy clan go! These two cunts will be asleep by 7pm because of Monster Munch! I'm hoping for a bit of karma to come knocking. That crater-faced bleep is NO mother at all leaving Fred at home for a freebie. As for him, I hope his syrup catches fire on a candle. 🤬
---

I was out in the garden. What did I miss Joon? x
🐔 Just down our streets hun Jay from repair Shop did a programme on East End ....It was really good X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is his fight still going ahead? Is it me or has he stopped training for it?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The fact she has no actual management herself, there is no way these travel companies/hotels approach her to go on these trips. I reckon she spends her days emailing all these hotels/travel companies for free trips and offers them the cheapest deal going 😂 Her selling point is probably that she will be taking her unemployed husband with her, who has over 1 million ‘followers’ on Instagram so between the two of them over 1,275,000 people will see whatever she’s trying to flog. Sad times when your house looks like a tit hole, your child looks like he is wearing rags most the time and you have no work but your priority is getting a free holiday for gram content. Also pretty sure they don’t get paid for these PR trips. The holiday itself is the payment.
I’ve never known a parent (a mother especially) that chooses to go away without one of her children like she does. These trips are obviously done out of half term because it’s cheaper and Spud goes for free but still think she’s a bleeping disgrace for doing them in the first place.
As for him, remind me since he changed his bio to TV Presenter and Actor, how many times has he been on TV since? 🤭
He thinks it’s beneath him now to play at a festival no one has heard of, when he’s actually so irrelevant himself, the only way he gets a free trip is through his wannabe influencer beard 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
So the bleep is straight on holiday AFTER a holiday in the States?? All that tit about missing the boys while he was away KNOWING he'd be off on another jolly. No wonder he's gone quiet, doesn't want to upset the Tena fans.

• Heart
He knows it won’t look good that they have gone away without Fred so probably hiding head.And for her she’s just so desperate and shallow that I find her to be as fake as him.Be sat thinking of his Father’s Day poor me post and bald dad coming out to play.His mum raised a massive self obsessed prick who makes money from two people who died over 12 years ago😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🐔bleep....Freddy out of the way, NikNac kept quiet with food, nice little break for him yet again, hate his guts, hope he never gets work in the industry..If your reading this OLD man your a Toss Pot ....❄🍷.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He knows it won’t look good that they have gone away without Fred so probably hiding head.And for her she’s just so desperate and shallow that I find her to be as fake as him.Be sat thinking of his Father’s Day poor me post and bald dad coming out to play.His mum raised a massive self obsessed prick who makes money from two people who died over 12 years ago😡
Thing is there is no way he’ll be able to keep off instagram while he’s away. Just that story he quickly dirty deleted yesterday proved that. He needs the attention. Just him saying Fred was with his dad and at school was his weak way of justifying them bleeping off and leaving him behind yet again. Engagement for both of them is going to plummet again with this trip 😊
Wonder how many times ASA will hear from me this week 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Cheeky fuckers🤬 off on a grifted holiday, they both just got bleeping back from one🤬🤬 Fakey is such a twit all that playing football with Fred on Monday was cos he knew then about this trip, so duck off with the spontaneous bullshit. Hope Swanfest get to hear about this and it stops the bleep getting work.
How many breaks/hols gave they had in the last year
Ibiza wedding
PR trip to dubai
Tattlemoon
Trip for Flappy birthday
Turkey
USA
Menorca
Absolute pair of cunts aren't they. As if they need another holiday, total bleeping walkers.
🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.