Jake Quickenden #71 You're a family man, or so you say, but you've left them again for the USA!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off flaps! The predictability is off the scales!! Go and sit in the direct sunlight and burn yourself to a crisp along with your oxygen thief husband!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m actually furious, I, like most of us work so bleeping hard to provide for my family. Then you get these two begging wankers with the spare (Freddie) and heir Prince Maris Piper of Colchester, who get given PR a trips to show off and do duck all to promote it!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m actually furious, I, like most of us work so bleeping hard to provide for my family. Then you get these two begging wankers with the spare (Freddie) and heir Prince Maris Piper of Colchester, who get given PR a trips to show off and do duck all to promote it!
How un child friendly is that balcony as well 😱. Apart from the cretins that think they can do no wrong, I actually think (hope) that this really works against them. By now they are just literally rubbing peoples faces in it. How can she expect people to spend their hard earned money to buy her overpriced knock off tat, when she’s smugly promoting another trip she hasn’t paid for?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cue all of the videos of Fakey trying to get Leo to swim, you just know he is going to take full credit for it 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Both just cunts and getting Leo to dance stood up on a chair😡Ffs he’s not a performing seal and such classless parents who to be honest make me sick.See what comments they get when she posts her gifted stay.More than likely be o you so deserve some family time 😡😡Leo is feral and has no manners or boundaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Have I missed something, is this trip gifted?

Reactions: 15
They really are tit parents. As for him sharing that bleeping reel from America again. Give it up you attention seeking bleep. If people haven’t liked or commented by now, they’re not going to and there is a good reason for it. I hope she starts marking all her stories as a pr trip. I really haven’t got the time to be on here and on ASA all day 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was about to make a new thread but on page 5 of most liked posts and can’t see any thread suggestions. Any ideas? X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
With this weeks big topic being interest rate rises which are going to affect an awful lot of people remortgaging this year, these two need a reality check. Promoting holidays isn’t going to be people’s biggest worry this year, it’ll be now they find extra hundreds to pay their monthly bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have I missed something, is this trip gifted?
Yep Flappys grifted it 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Just had a quick look at hotel. Only do B&B and Half Board. How’s Fakey going to cope without his All Inclusive ‘mate’. I bet they’ve filled a bag from breakfast to use for lunch. PR trips definitely don’t give them spending money 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh great more pics of him in his pants 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 as if anyone wants to see him - it's a wonder he doesn't bring the barrel along on holidays.

I actually can't bear to watch anything he posts so I rely on the brave souls here who post them on the thread.

PS re her in that garment that earned her the flaps nickname - on what planet did anyone look at a garment like that and think oh yay, must buy 🙄🤣!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So boys asleep she’s in the gym🙄Now he’s working out as they are asleep 🙄Go duck off the pair of liars and let’s see what comments they get when she posts.Can not believe a nobody like her gets given anything especially a holiday👀

• Sick
Looking at how empty it looks, now I understand how she’s got gifted it. I’m now glad Fred’s not gone cos again doesn’t look a fantastic place for kids. I wonder how long they are there for? He definitely won’t miss the memorial footy match on Sunday and miss out on making it all about him and his grief on Father’s Day.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
thread suggestion

Another gifted PR stay, where Fakey will be thinking of what to post for Fathers Day

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread suggestion,
Jake quickenden bore off u narc bleep , and take ur beard bride with ya

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So they've grifted a freebie to Cala Galdana, Menorca and fucked Fred off. 🤬

Wankstains of humanity - the pair of them. I love Menorca and that hotel is forever crossed off my list now. 💯

View attachment 2238423View attachment 2238424
View attachment 2238425
View attachment 2238426
---
They are utterly repulsive!! ANOTHER free holiday? then he’ll get back and playing the ole MH/grief card as soon as they return.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.