Jake Quickenden #70 Sad, desperate, an absolute muppet. We keep pulling the strings on our No. 1 puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Careful now, we don't want to give Fakey a little excited stiffy just cos he threw misinformation in the mix! It's his saddo power struggle to try & confuse & confound Tattle. Listen bro we're still pulling your strings no matter how hard you try.
He'll be alright for drugs there! He wants to be careful going jogging in bright orange!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being so skint you have to do ad's on your holiday🤣🤣🤣🤣 scrubber Soph, looks like she has actually used cooking oil for sun bathing, she looks like David Dickinson ffs😳 and Spud is tanned to duck aswell, she is thick as duck isn't she🙄can see where Spud's been wearing his armbands🤬

As for Fakey, bleeping hell, he is the biggest bellend going, never stops moaning does he. Wonder what he's actually doing there, we shall soon find out😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have Flaps and Fakey even spoken this week?? We only saw his ugly mug FaceTiming Spud? I wonder was this timed purposely to have a “break” ?? He hasn’t “worked” in two weeks so can you imagine stuck with him for two weeks 🤯 because he clearly could have gone but instead did duck all at but talk to his phone and WTF is he doing in Portland??? And like someone said if it was “work” abroad usually little Chris would go with his clients so im thinking Zelda paid for this 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
🐔 Fag Ash Lil/Zelda has a bad addiction with.........Touching her Fringe.... it must must run in the family...Addiction. !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There was no reason why he couldn't have gone to Turkey with his beloved 😝 family, instead of arseing around for the week, in the barrel as usual - well apart from 💷💷💷 of course.

He probably couldn't figure out how to fly on from there on this super secret mission.

• Haha
He'll be alright for drugs there! He wants to be careful going jogging in bright orange!! 😂

My son and his partner visited Seattle earlier this year, they had a day trip to Portland and live Wattsapped me. It was full of Fentanyl addicts, they were so uncomfortable they left after an hour and got the train straight back. It’s a dump!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He said earlier that his headphones were broken because they won’t charge and he didn’t have the time to return them so why is he now running with them attached to his big head - another f🤬 lie for the gram eh fakey

• Heart
  • Angry
He said earlier that his headphones were broken because they won’t charge and he didn’t have the time to return them so why is he now running with them attached to his big head - another f🤬 lie for the gram eh fakey
Lies, lies - he's full of lies! 💯

351405773_930943667990599_1517364655713912431_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
"I've had so many questions....." 🙄

351424808_1489046894834727_8963183025442445487_n.jpg

---
351172878_3379166729003149_4847647420604644576_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
She’s full of tit. I reckon she’s told her pal she needed to ‘work’ so she’s lumbered her with topping up Jersey Royals never ending food supply. Her voice is dreadful but I’m sure she thinks she sounds wonderful.

I have so many questions myself! The high heels she seriously is going to wear tonight? With a toddler? I didn’t wear heels for years after having kids I needed to be quicker than them especially on holiday. Also the two pairs of slip-on sandals aren’t they for old people? They’re like what my mother would wear with her bunions and she’s in her 80’s. Top influencing Flaps!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have Flaps and Fakey even spoken this week?? We only saw his ugly mug FaceTiming Spud? I wonder was this timed purposely to have a “break” ?? He hasn’t “worked” in two weeks so can you imagine stuck with him for two weeks 🤯 because he clearly could have gone but instead did duck all at but talk to his phone and WTF is he doing in Portland??? And like someone said if it was “work” abroad usually little Chris would go with his clients so im thinking Zelda paid for this 🤷‍♀️
Searching for a pre op trans woman 👀🍆

• Haha
Did he say "long day today, 9 to 5.30"? Seriously, lazy cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine being away for 1 week with your kids but spending so much time filming for ads and doing aff links daily 🤦🏻‍♀️ She does more ads whenever she goes away, than she does when she’s at home. I bet the only time they’ve been out of their hotel is to go to the market to pick up her ‘designer’ goods. Watch out for new ‘Chanel’, ‘LV’, ‘Gucci’, ‘Prada’ etc in the coming weeks on her reels 😂
That’s probably the only reason she went there. She will make sure she buys the super A+ quality fakes. Still not sure why they didn’t do any sightseeing. No wonder poor Freddie looked so bored.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That’s probably the only reason she went there. She will make sure she buys the super A+ quality fakes. Still not sure why they didn’t do any sightseeing. No wonder poor Freddie looked so bored.
No sightseeing because any money she had went on her ‘designer’ goods 😂 I mean if you can’t afford to buy a plug out of your budget, so you can use your straighteners, no way were those boys going to get treated outside of the all inclusive hotel 🙄

• Haha
Fakey will hate it the fact Leo has apparently learnt 3 more words and is ‘so good with his swimming now’ 🙄 what I hate is the fact that child is in a swimming pool in bright sunshine with no sunsuit or hat on again 😡 She is so bleeping shallow she wants her child to have a tan but doesn’t give a tit that his hair is a bleeping mess and she dresses him like a street urchin 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.