Jake Quickenden #70 Sad, desperate, an absolute muppet. We keep pulling the strings on our No. 1 puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @CrazyBaldhead for the title. Amended slightly to fit, the original was Thread Suggestion: #70 Sad, desperate and an absolute muppet. We keep pulling the strings on our No. 1 puppet!

previous thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Fantastic title. 🤣
Thanks for setting up the new thread 😁.

Not sure how long I can endure the puppet show but it's Friday, I"ll try 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well done @CrazyBaldhead on yet another deserved thread title win 😊 and thanks @stargirl23 for making a new thread 😊. So no work at all this week and his ‘mates’ are down for the weekend, so if they’re attention seeking dicks like him, the content will be non stop 🙄Just pleased Freddie has managed to escape to Mykonos. I suppose they need his bedroom for their guests. Although they seem to be back in their downstairs bedroom again this morning so maybe they’ve fumigated the hobbit one ready for their visitors 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh that's great about Freddie. 😊

Imagine showing guests into that room. How would they keep a straight face, especially when they see the bath 🤣. I'm not very tall but I actually think it would be too small for me 😁

• Haha
I can't believe what I read this morning. Did spud actually go and help himself to cakes? Get a tall Stair gate you pair of idiots. Accident waiting to happen! Also why is she feeding him shreddies with no milk? Sure way to give the spud constipation

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🐔 All fake and set up with the cakes I mentioned it last month when he did the same thing.....:rolleyes:.....

🐔 All fake and set up with the cakes I mentioned it last month when he did the same thing.....:rolleyes:.....
I did wonder and then I thought would they really be that thick to want people to think their 2 year old can get downstairs and in cupboards by himself without them even knowing. It’s hardly the mark of a good parent. Then I thought yeh they would. Anything for the gram and his engagement will go up when people message him to tell him what a dick he is.

• Heart
I would actually puke if there was anyone like them in the gym I go to. Thankfully there isn't.

All that posing for the camera. That's mostly what they go there for. 🙄

Reactions: 14
I did wonder and then I thought would they really be that thick to want people to think their 2 year old can get downstairs and in cupboards by himself without them even knowing. It’s hardly the mark of a good parent. Then I thought yeh they would. Anything for the gram and his engagement will go up when people message him to tell him what a dick he is.
🐔 Never see the kid going downstairs and making a noise and them filming it and sneeking up on him, but as he cannot speak, he is just given a box of cakes, for them just to have something to post on Instagram, what a sad life just for likes 😔...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has he just seriously said ‘If I post, I post but if I don’t, enjoy the weekend’ 😂😂😂😂 As if he’s not going to post anything. Honestly he’s got a bleeping screw loose. Instead of going on about the weekend, he should be asking himself why he’s not had any ‘work’ for over a week.
Maybe his American gig is paying big bucks 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔 Groucho Marx is still painting by the time it's all finished she will have to start again..😆 ....

• Haha
I wouldn't believe these two cunts if they told me the world was round.
Such a pair of vacuous vain try hards, it's bleeping painful.
He'd transition to female if he thought he'd get a documentary out of it.
At least Freddie is out of that boring repetitive shithole for a bit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooh Linen reel from Flaps that ‘she’ll try and film today and get up for us by tonight guys’. Wow I’m not sure if I can wait that long 🙄 Seriously has she heard herself? Is she really that deluded she thinks everyone is waiting to see her wooden fashion reels 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder if they’ll be filmed in front of her new wardrobes 😂 duck off Flappy and find a proper job. If you’re having to share ‘ads’ you’re not even paid for, think it’s about time you gave your head a bleeping big wobble and accept you’re never going to be a ‘fashion influencer’ or any kind of influencer come to that 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Ooh Linen reel from Flaps that ‘she’ll try and film today and get up for us by tonight guys’. Wow I’m not sure if I can wait that long 🙄 Seriously has she heard herself? Is she really that deluded she thinks everyone is waiting to see her wooden fashion reels 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder if they’ll be filmed in front of her new wardrobes 😂 duck off Flappy and find a proper job. If you’re having to share ‘ads’ you’re not even paid for, think it’s about time you gave your head a bleeping big wobble and accept you’re never going to be a ‘fashion influencer’ or any kind of influencer come to that 💁🏻‍♀️
But she's signed up for a fashion course! The world of fashion is probably holding it's breath for her input! 😆

• Haha
Where did his story go where he was trying to make Will Mellor speak to him at the football - he looked like a over eager fan boy
Has he dirty deleted it
Realised what a sad twit he looked

• Haha
He’s the ugly brother, then.

And I’m also clueless as to why they think it’s funny or endearing how their little son raids the cupboards for cakes and treats at all hours. Half the time they coach him to do it and the rest of the time, like this morning, give it to him and then pretend he’s done it. Why make out they’re even shitter parents than they are? Strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t believe for one minute he is going to America for “work”, I don’t even believe they are having “fwends” over, everything is for tattle, this thread title (brilliant @CrazyBaldhead) should be the permanent title 😂 honestly its like Tom and Gerry, he just wont stop reading tattle and trying to get one up, he’s absolutely pathetic! Tattle says Leo should be in a bed… out comes a bed…. Tattle says his brother must hate him… out comes the brother.. tattle says they have no friends… friends (apparently) coming over this weekend… tattle says he has no work.. he’s (allegedly) got work in America for three days 😂😂😂😂 I just can’t anymore with these muppets! Id say he was one of those kids in school who was always the most competitive when doing P.E 😂 always was one of those wankers that has to try so hard 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
EEx
I don’t believe for one minute he is going to America for “work”, I don’t even believe they are having “fwends” over, everything is for tattle, this thread title (brilliant @CrazyBaldhead) should be the permanent title 😂 honestly its like Tom and Gerry, he just wont stop reading tattle and trying to get one up, he’s absolutely pathetic! Tattle says Leo should be in a bed… out comes a bed…. Tattle says his brother must hate him… out comes the brother.. tattle says they have no friends… friends (apparently) coming over this weekend… tattle says he has no work.. he’s (allegedly) got work in America for three days 😂😂😂😂 I just can’t anymore with these muppets! Id say he was one of those kids in school who was always the most competitive when doing P.E 😂 always was one of those wankers that has to try so hard 🙄
Exactly. He lives his life for us tattlers and it's hilarious to watch he isnt getting one over on us as he thinks, h3 is proving us all right that he has a sad fake life

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.