Jake Quickenden #70 Sad, desperate, an absolute muppet. We keep pulling the strings on our No. 1 puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's all he ever gets, the crumbs that's fell off other people's tables ...
Sad desperate fucker .....
He literally gets the dregs of the celeb z list. He's obsessed with fame and it's never gonna take off for him. He thinks he is something that he is not. He's an embarresment and a tit dad who's still in the closet. The bit work he did get with itv has went tits up, no work for weeks on end. All he has is his precious phone, that's his only friend

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
lol 😆 Tit Head can’t sleep and is now gone for a run 😂 This Luke bloke is a photographer and editor and does editing workshops??? I don’t see MMA Josh there???
I only mentioned Josh the fact he follows this bloke Luke but no I don’t think he’s there. There’s no way Fakey has personally paid for a photographer to go out to the states with him, so I just wondered if it’s something to do with his MMA gig the fact Josh follows Luke cos I can’t see what else it could be?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's all he ever gets, the crumbs that's fell off other people's tables ...
Sad desperate fucker .....
Lolllll that’s all he is good for as he never learns, that’s the problem. bleeping pathetic haggard dog that he is! He is never the 1st choice for those Z Lister jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here we go! He's off for a run. 😴😴 Wonder where he's staying?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Celeb gogglebox have announced Katherine Ryan and her husband have joined for the new series. No mention of Fakey or Zelda anywhere though 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I only mentioned Josh the fact he follows this bloke Luke but no I don’t think he’s there. There’s no way Fakey has personally paid for a photographer to go out to the states with him, so I just wondered if it’s something to do with his MMA gig the fact Josh follows Luke cos I can’t see what else it could be?
My mistake… yes they follow each other (MMA Josh and Luke and seem in the same industry) Luke doesn’t follow Oktagon and Josh has them in his bio. Ive no idea wtf he’s doing over there? Looks like Luke does landscape photography and editing workshops unless he has gone with his photographer mate popeye I don’t see why Fakey would do a photo editing workshop in Portland 🤷‍♀️ He is a strange one, trying to make all its secretive, bleeping idiot. Looks like he’s staying in Chinatown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Celeb gogglebox have announced Katherine Ryan and her husband have joined for the new series. No mention of Fakey or Zelda anywhere though 😉😂
Damn it! 🤣
Could you imagine! I already have to silence Celebrity Gogglebox when Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash appear.

I would probably have to smash up the tv if Fakey and mother appeared.
My tv is quite safe though. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine zelda with her lopsided turkey teeth and wig man on Google box🤣He’s had no sleep only mentioned it twice big girls blouse.Had two weeks doing duck all just suck it up little man as your wife’s been alone on holiday while you just sat in the extra hot ice bath👍

• Haha
So he’s visiting lots of places today apparently but he’s going to struggle to stay awake 🙄 He needs to pull his big boy pants up and get on with it rather than go on about it on social media. He’s gone to America for ‘work’ and rather than be grateful, all he’s done is moan about how tired he is. He’s so bleeping unprofessional and wonders why he constantly gets overlooked for jobs 🤦🏻‍♀️ wonder why his manager hasn’t gone with him? He always does when Chris Hughes is working abroad 😉😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Thread Suggestion #71

You're a 'family man' you say? You've left them again for the USA! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Flaps selling shoes while in turkey 🤣🤣The country of more fakes than she can fit in her cheap arse wardrobe 🤣🤣He’s tired guys that three times now what a ungrateful pathetic twit.She’s on a all inclusive holiday to turkey he’s in America and they both moan constantly 😡😡Leo so suntanned and she’s looking like once again she’s been cooking in oil😳

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine being away for 1 week with your kids but spending so much time filming for ads and doing aff links daily 🤦🏻‍♀️ She does more ads whenever she goes away, than she does when she’s at home. I bet the only time they’ve been out of their hotel is to go to the market to pick up her ‘designer’ goods. Watch out for new ‘Chanel’, ‘LV’, ‘Gucci’, ‘Prada’ etc in the coming weeks on her reels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So what's happened to Utah then?
Careful now, we don't want to give Fakey a little excited stiffy just cos he threw misinformation in the mix! It's his saddo power struggle to try & confuse & confound Tattle. Listen bro we're still pulling your strings no matter how hard you try.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Perhaps if he stayed off his phone he’d be able to drop off to sleep. 🐓
Exactly. As soon as he's opened his eyes he's broadcasting it to a bunch of strangers. He is bleeping looped. He's got a serious addiction there. What does he think he will gain filming his life minute by minute. He is bleeping stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.