Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Lol don’t thnk so I just think that’s his normal face without a filter. Never noticed before how haggard he looks and that fuckin wonky nose. Honey fixes the nose and fills in the hairline so that’s why he always uses it.
Also I’m pretty sure his characters name in HO was “woody” I kid you not!!
8B315F10-F26B-436C-A6CE-62A63EE1E59A.jpeg

Looks dodgy to me🤔

Yes his character was called woody & his acting was very wooden😂 I watch hollyoaks and he’s obviously just got the part for the fact that he lives his life with his top off, it defo wasn’t for his acting skills🙄

Reactions: 9

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Brain dead,moronic wank stains the pair of them!
I’m glad ‘happy head’ got called out!

Oh wait….. is Jake Wankendon going to start effing sobbing about Miss thunder jaw being trolled now 🤔
🙄🙄🤦‍♀️
What a shame for all the sad, delusional huns that have wrote their best arselicking comment because Jake said he would reply to them all, only for them to be ignored🤣🤣🤣

What would we like to see in Jake’s vlogs.

here are some ideas
- getting the tattoo you promised Fred
- spending a WHOLE DAY outside the bedroom
- footage of that cruise ship job
- a day in the life of this full time job you do
- You not being loud, obnoxious, centre of attention or putting people down to get laughs at their expense
- not filming your baby for an entire day
- Taking the kids to the park, soft play, seaside, fair, zoo, or anything else that is age appropriate and not an adult only holiday resort
- going and doing something to raise money for this charity you are an ambassador of, since you roll out the sympathy card whenever it suits you
- you admitting that those gummies are nonsense and encouraging others to speak to people and see a professional if they are struggling with mental health rather than putting your affiliate link first.

I’ll have a think of some more but that would be a great start. Thanks. Can’t wait

Probably can’t get in since he’s clearly not had a vaccine
Love, love, love🙌🏼👏🏼🤣

Sadly I don’t think he could manage even one of your brilliant ideas🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
The videos of the baby just crawling around 😢 no toys or stimulation- it’s so sad! While jake is lazing in bed videoing him! Why did he think that was worthy of sharing! Poor kid!

• Sad

Damocles

Chatty Member
Jake, I'd say in regards to the singing, don't give up the day job, but you don't have one.

• Haha
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Why’s he screaming his way around the football anyway when he always posts about being a man united fan?

honestly wouldn’t surprise me if he wanted grief off a fan so he could cry to the papers. I thought he was riddled with illness and anxiety yesterday? Great idea to go spreading germs around football

coryc217

VIP Member
It’s bad they won’t have him checked . For his age he should be Doing more . Every child is different my baby was walking at 12 months . He’s nine months and has no control with his neck it’s really bad I would have seen somebody by now l maybe if they actually got of the phone for once they might notice l they should be done for neglect leaving a child that long It could be causing him discomfort

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Nanny QVC said they were having a personal chef cook Christmas dinner for them. Literally 2 days ago! said they would all be together but she doesn’t have to cook this year.
Jake originally said that then was begging for places yesterday because he’d been ‘let down’

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Have been following them on insta for a while and have just found this thread. Haven't had time to read all the threads but I will.

Never seen a man so me me me about every single thing he posts. His posts raise so many red flags, comes across as a self-obsessed narcissist.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks something is seriously off with this fake fella.
Welcome❤

You’ll enjoy it here👍🏼 These threads will confirm everything you think of this twat😂 I’m sure at one time or another we’ve all thought the same🤦🏼‍♀️

Just imagine Leo having children in 20 odd years time and his kids finding pictures like this of their Grandparents when they reach their teens 😂. Why don't these people ever think of the implications over sharing has?
They don’t think of anyone but themselves🙄 Never known 2 people to be so hopelessly, head over heels in love with….themselves🤢

Fred left out of the grid post again🙄☹ When he grows up & goes back over all these posts, he’s going to see for himself how everything revolves around Leo and it will mess that poor boy up😩

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
Leo isn’t right. When is someone going to pay attention. Slow mover, little expression and looks like a lazy baby.

Jake and Sophie should be ashamed that they (Jake mainly) lounges in bed with a baby who should be active. Disgusting parenting. Social services have taken kids away for less

coryc217

VIP Member
My son just got a letter from school for Panto beauty and the beast 8 December please tell me its Not the one jakes in £20 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

coryc217

VIP Member
Bet her ex Freddie’s dad laughs his head off at him !
he really is a sad individual who thinks he needs followers and comments and likes to be seen as somebody .
how many people walk past this moron in the street and dont bat an eye lid many 😂

• Heart
I really can't understand how they seem to not notice that their baby seems behind in his development!
Also does anyone else think that his legs seem very short?

Libbub

VIP Member
exactly! Those stains had been there a while and it’s not just a little bit It’s very noticeable. Maybe if he had to actually work and pay for it himself he may of not let it get into that state!! There’s a clear difference between somewhere being untidy and somewhere being dirty and leaving sick/slober stains is DIRTY.
like it’s been said already they are obviously trying to haggle either a free cleaning services or a new sofa/carpet.
I agree, they don't pay for their furniture or anything for that matter so it doesn't matter if they wreck it, they'll just beg for another one!

He clearly doesn’t want to go to go away for all these weeks… what’s the betting he will come down with covid or another excuse to leave pants for a bit?! Tough life when you have work for a living rather than just ‘ads’
He doesn't wanna work full stop. He's a lazy fucker! A man child!