Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
And have they done anything to prepare Leo for the move from his cot to his bed, you know the bed that Fakey put together ๐Ÿ™„ even though it was a TWO MAN JOB apparently. It's not always straightforward, like any change in a small child's life.

Knowing this idiot and his carry on, he will probably think it's as simple as just dumping him into it at bedtime when in fact, it's something completely new to the child. And especially as Leo can't communicate well, poor little boy. ๐Ÿ˜•

• Sad
Reactions: 10

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Pity he didn't use the screwdriver on his head because he's definitely got a few screws loose up there rattling about!!

348687183_2185895325132403_1910495886427623056_n.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10

stargirl23

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member

• Sick

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I forced myself to listen to the clip where he is slurring and he says something about seven months (I thought?) when talking about Love Island? ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
If they'd bought a cot bed in the first place they wouldn't need to. That's what I did and converted to a bed with a little duvet and pillow when she turned 2. Was low to the ground in case she fell out. They said he climbs out loads anyways so don't know why they continue to keep him in the cot
They can't afford a bed ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
They both need to switch off the phones and get ordinary paying jobs.
Never gonna make it as social media stars/entertainment industry...
---
GRIEF ALERT... GRIEF ALERT...!!!
INCOMING POSTS!!!!!!!

One of the strictly professional dancers has been diagnosed with breast cancer.....
Expect the grief thief to muscle in on the announcement ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
Poor Amy :( he better not piggyback, grief thief that he is.

• Sad