Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
They’re honestly so selfish if they don’t let Fred go to his dads wedding when he went to theirs. Sophs prob jealous she’s married a twat instead but she can’t stop fred being at his dads big day that’s so sad 😞
Let’s hope if he’s not going it’s not because of them. I wouldn’t have thought she could stop him if the dad insisted on it, as it seems like they’ve got joint custody. We don’t know his dad but maybe it’s his choice and he’s not having any kids there. Harsh on his own son but some parents are like that. I’m only assuming it is not their honeymoon as they’ve shown friends going out there and something was said about Mykonos and wedding part 2.
---
Even putting a bed together has to be one big performance for the gram 😴 The fact it’s totally flat packed I’d be surprised if it was gifted though. Can’t believe it’s a bed with stairs on 🤦🏻‍♀️ We all know Flappy will end up doing it and if not and he actually does do it, he’ll be posting a slow mo reel like Solomon does on everything 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

JMJandtheWeeDonkey!

Exactly it’s colic (showing our ages again ladies 🙈😂) I know you’re Irish with a name like that so you know all the old wives tales and potions doctor so and so down the road there makes for colic or whiskey in the babies bottle to get them to sleep (now thats well back before my time 😂 I have never tried this but I believe it was an Irish thing 🤭) then ye have the gripe water shite! Absolutely nothing works! Just walking the floors day and night tearing your hair🤯 big pharma’s now calling it “acid reflux” have actual medication you can get but only on prescription, also baby gaviscon sachet’s which again don’t work, colic drops (probably rebranded now without the word colic) there is no way Leo had colic they would have said it and you can see it, colic babies are always uneasy and restless and constantly crying Leo seemed like a an average baby from what I could see, I didn’t see any signs of colic. I still don’t know why he went to speak about this and as for letting her do it? No chance would he let her have 5 minutes on daytime t.v 😂 Billy Bullshitter strikes again, here’s a new made up ailment to fake and make money off, so basically he used Leo for making money again! Prick
Gripe water was the biggest pile of shite! It is just letting them stay still (well try) and let the bastard wind move. The more you walk, the worst it is.

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
So the child got up out of bed on his own down stairs got so cakes and brought them up. This is so careless what if something happened him and they didn't know what if he tripped on the stairs and them still in bed. Bad parenting. And he was so aggressive saying show what he brought up to her. He would have got told to get fucked

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Anxiety ridden? Prick.

347164969_627129632648617_1864515675278071186_n.jpg

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Off he goes again. This time doing one of his 'motivational speeches' whilst he's running like a girl!! Bore off. Nobody cares!!

348463547_1186837692003598_7461979847747158933_n.jpg

---
Now it's 'Potty Training with NikNak'. 🙄

348594641_1748960382184837_572778392155408363_n.jpg
348488208_198129509831631_7078619835082860196_n.jpg

• Sick

xc01

Is that really Freddie's room? If so how shit does it look now? It's like Flapz has sucked all the life out of it; it doesn't look like a child's room at all. Where's all his footie stuff? And why are NikNak's toys there?

Give Freddie some privacy in his God awful room, devoid of any character!
It’s Freddie’s room at Jake’s Mum’s house, although I imagine it will soon be changed to Leo’s room!

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
My daughter I think I started too young when she was 2. Finally clicked when she was 3 and much later at night. As you say they're all different. I did use pull-ups but as you say it probably is best to just go straight to underwear
Im only seeing this now, I agree also that two is too young, I tried at 2&1/2 and still not ready so mine both were a couple of months not far from 3, mine never went to nursery but for playschool they had to be fully trained but pack a spare set of clothes for accidents. I do personally think Leo is not ready for potty training but the thing is he is constantly eating and looks too big to be still in nappies…. But each to their own , they wilymake a big deal out of it, “its another milestone” etc., as if he’s going to help, he will leave that to Doph and Freddie

Sorry carry on 🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well, that's a pub to AVOID at all costs!

TEN fucking chips!!! I'd be sending that back!!

Pity Zelda didn't stab him with her fork.

347835340_1669108526850650_7145292756865862200_n.jpg

• Sick

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Any bets Polly parrot will be touting fakey for the scofes job ....
---

Nobody would recognise him, he's a fucking nobody.
Best described as tits/tats and teeth.....
Is that why he put Presenter at the start of his bio?😂😂😂. Thankfully This Morning have quite a few Co Presenters they currently use.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just seen voting has opened for the NTAs. I wonder the fact he’s now such a ITV regular will he get his own invite with one of the many shows he presents on 🙄🤭 or will he be relying on being Flappys plus one again courtesy of Fake Bake 😂😂😂
Ahh but she did Fake Bake dirty by using different fake tan didn't she? 😂😂

Another early night it is then!! 😂😂

• Haha

MrsLonely

OK I made this account to ask this question because this man annoys me lol.. he reposts the same things but does he delete a story and then post it again the next day or couple hours later with a different comment and asking to go look

Reactions: 10

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Also - I don't watch IAC and I have no idea how they picked who to invite back but it's interesting that he wasn't invited. Again, can't think why 🤣.
Exactly. If he wasn’t a nasty prick he would have been invited back. His fee is quite low and they would have licked their lips having to pay him peanuts. The only issue is that he is one dimensional and delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 10