Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I ventured briefly onto the Charlotte Dawson threads recently after seeing them mentioned here. Her poor little child - another extremely careless set of parents to say the least. Depressing.

On a much lighter note, it can be fun to click on a thread with a mad title, from time to time, and read it even if you haven't a clue who the person is ๐Ÿ˜.
She's a horrendous, slobby, chavvy excuse for a mother. I was fairly indifferent to her but since following her threads I despise her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Why can't he just enjoy the cuddle without making sure that one eye was on the camera?! He is so frigging weird! He is never living in the moment because he's so focused on recording absolutely everything!
Maris was trying to climb over him to get off. Fakey went in for a hug then Maris squealed and he let him go!! I love the new name Maris!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Give it up ffs! ๐Ÿ™„

He obviously has NO sniff of work this week!

• Sick
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Definitely unravelling!

---
Imagine putting your gym gear on and going to the shop just so you can repeat a story that you have already done twice and neither times was it even funny! Plus who gives a shit if he is in gym gear? He does know that people call in to the shops on the way home from a workout? Bellend
It's honestly pathetic.

• Sick
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
They're soon going to find out that having a slide on a bed is a massive mistake! ๐Ÿ˜‚

348582604_944457213497447_3911394204369502576_n.jpg
348496843_777094260716964_516581521636015690_n.jpg

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
That's Chabuddy G out of People Just Do Nothing. Very appropriate programme when this twat does fuck all in a day. ๐Ÿคก

You've put a flat-pack kid's bed up ffs. Get over it. It's cunts like this that Mr Crazy, who has his own building company, would stamp on with his size 13s.

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Are you allowed to name them on here? I know his name and his profile is open and yes he got married yesterday. Canโ€™t see Fred anywhere but sounds like theyโ€™re having a second wedding abroad so maybe thatโ€™s when Fred will be there. Fred wasnโ€™t at Flappys register office ceremony either was he?
I donโ€™t think you can name them as they are not calling themselves public figures or influencers or actors or singers ๐Ÿ˜‚ but that makes sense @PrincessJeanie im sure Freddie will attend the wedding abroad.

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
The more you see of her, it becomes more obvious exactly where he gets his nasty passive aggressiveness from. Iโ€™m sure Flappy can hold her own with her if needs be. I bet if thereโ€™s friction between them, he wonโ€™t film that and put it on his stories though ๐Ÿ˜‚
He is so stupid he probably would.
I didn't watch the cheesecake clip but I think that shows how dim he is, that he didn't think how that reflected on him.

He would probably think it was oh so funny to show the two women having a row. ๐Ÿ™„

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just read that Celebrity Hunted started filming again today so obviously another series that heโ€™s tagged before and said heโ€™d like to do, has overlooked him. Says something when 2 dancers from SCD get asked to take part but a TV presenter and actor like him gets ignored ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
๐Ÿ” Fuck all that painting at her age, get someone in to do it, either tight or she thinks she's 30 years younger ! Done nothing but moan .....

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
B A R A N D I N G shoot today!! I'm dead!! These people are just so illiterate!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Maris is stuffing his face even on the photoshoot. ๐Ÿท Looks like another load of chavvy shit.

I hope it fails spectacularly!!! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
WTAF is she wearing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ OMG those awful jeans with those clumpy trainers and that black top she always wears ๐Ÿ˜ณ state of her with those jeans and those trainers ๐Ÿคญ Her fashion sense is as bad as his!
6F16D05C-A5E7-42DB-909F-4E132E35D2B3.png
168F4A40-0B23-4D09-B051-C0E812F2B281.png
2F05EECC-8984-41F7-A865-615B8AE11DFC.png

• Sick

Joon

VIP Member
๐Ÿ”Conker bollocks is looking at Man United menu bet fanny flaps is having hers out of a box ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Letโ€™s hope heโ€™s bought a present for Freddie as heโ€™s bought himself the new Man Utd training top. Shame heโ€™s not bought a new pair of trousers to wear with it ๐Ÿคฎ Yet again the beige ones are out ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick

Notredamn

VIP Member
Heโ€™s sooo desperate and she is so pregnant. Theyโ€™ll have gone to see his mum to break the news.

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just seen voting has opened for the NTAs. I wonder the fact heโ€™s now such a ITV regular will he get his own invite with one of the many shows he presents on ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคญ or will he be relying on being Flappys plus one again courtesy of Fake Bake ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha