Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think that Jakey thought he'd got the full monty that's coming on the TV, and not the touring slog around the provinces......

Reactions: 18
Just joined new thread as on hols. CBA reading all the pages. Jakey lad you're still soooo boring
---
Just joined new thread as on hols. CBA reading all the pages. Jakey lad you're still soooo boring

Reactions: 14
Anyone think that Jakey thought he'd got the full monty that's coming on the TV, and not the touring slog around the provinces......
And he is there acting as if he’s appearing in the West End. No west end show will sign him up due to his lack of professionalism.

Reactions: 16
Hope full monty plays Liverpool, they'll rip him to shreds for that ....the shun isn't available up there, for obvious reasons.....
Playing in Liverpool in January. He’ll probably be off long term sick by then or left because he’s got that big break in the industry, that he’s been chasing for over 10 years

Reactions: 20
Ah he’s not in the north east. Usually sunderland or the toon have decent shows on but not with Fakey what a shame I’d have definitely gone

Reactions: 13
So away with Freddie but still on her phone posting loads of unnecessary crap on her stories. Who cares what outfits she’s got on her pininterest Then asking people to rate or hate and if they want her to keep doing these. Even if the majority say no, she’ll say they said yes and keep doing them anyway. That’s how desperate she is for ig engagement Like him with his TV career, she needs to do the same with her fashion/styling whatever you want to call it and accept it’s never going to happen and move on

Reactions: 17
Sure he eats his breakfast why does he need a hack and I'm sure he doesn't ask for crisps every morning. Hack Inventor will be in his bio next
Not even actual Quavers. Aldi own. TBf I love the Aldi walkers dupes as half the price but thought she'd be shopping at Tesco!
---
This is the rant Stacey Solomon had yesterday as Joe says the same apparently. 'Did the washing FOR YOU', 'Did the food shop FOR You ' lol as if it's a treat and they expect high praise for doing the minimum. Tend to agree with her. You all live in the house and make a mess so why is it only her job? Lol

Reactions: 23
He’s hurt his fingerzelda going to have a fun weekend but then she rarely has anything of any interest to say
Uh oh, Magic Mike cancelled!

Edit: it was Full Monty wasn’t it? That’s how fucking dull these trio of boring twats are.

I just can't with her anymore.

She can't talk properly, she looks awful, she doesn't describe the products enough and she is just absolutely crap at trying to be an 'influencer'. The sheer amount of skincare she tries to promote is beyond ridiculous.

Get in the bin Flapz ffs.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 15
Flappys advertising fake tan again but today she’s doing it in her underwear I’m surprised the fact ASA have finally reprimanded her and added her to their non compliance list, that she would not realise every story needs to be marked as an ad and oh dear she’s left it off of the last one. Wonder what ASA will think of that

Oh god. local theatre by me is showing the full monty! Just came up on my Instagram. May have to see if the girls want to go only so I can report back here

Reactions: 18

Put a bra on love! Seriously though who would buy products she advertises? Her skin (and voice) is terrible!

Reactions: 11
She forgot to say that the fake tan smells of biscuits. It's not a good one.

---
Christ almighty, put those feet away!!!

Also, I thought on first glance that she had a dodgy mole that needed looking at but it must be a 'tramp stamp'.

---
So come on, you're telling me that kid doesn't know the difference between crisps and cereal? That is shocking and most definitely NOT a 'life hack'.

That kid should know the difference. If I tried that with any of my kids at that age they would have known instantly!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
£45 plus fees it’s going to cost me to see this Prick. If he pulls out I’m dragging him to the stage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.