Jake Quickenden #64 Dear Lord, what a sad little life Jake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he did IAC was this when his brother was dying or was that when he was in the Judges house for Xfactor and he knew his brother was dying?
Judges Houses when his brother was dying. By IAC he’d lost both his dad and brother. I’m sure he no doubt played on it in there but I didn’t watch the year he was on cos I thought the majority of the cast were crap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No wonder they are never asked back anywhere, or any other Zelebrities ( even that old mattress, Wayne linekar has kept away from her after sniffing round it) have anything do do with them, after meeting them once 😄💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
568E186F-6FDB-4765-9B00-2F09875D467E.jpeg
Oh Faaaakey!!!! Time to start ruuuuuning 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
2 weeks to come up with a fake injury 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Completely off topic as I need to catch up, but I am now convinced that Ayada Maldives was some sort of undeclared honeymoon ad.

Sam and Zara are there and Billie Faiers has just arrived. Billie's whole life is funded by ads so I don't think it's a coincidence.

Reactions: 13
Judges Houses when his brother was dying. By IAC he’d lost both his dad and brother. I’m sure he no doubt played on it in there but I didn’t watch the year he was on cos I thought the majority of the cast were crap 😂
Imagine putting a reality tv show ahead of your dying brother and then monetising his loss forevermore. 😳

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
See the skint one is selling more crap on vinted how desperate are these two.Size 4 trousers think she needs to sort herself out as no way is that a healthy size🙄Two car’s mortgage bills etc these two must be struggling financially and I’m here waiting 🍿 ready for the tit to hit the fan✌
duck me. I got all my spring/summer stuff out yesterday. Sorted out winter stuff, washed and dried, and bagged up 4 loads for charity. 3 to village charity shop for next winter, and the jumper and 2 Primark coats(take note flaps), go to a charity shop in Norwich who send heavy winter clothing to Ukraine.
I'm not that desperate for a tenner, unlike some people.
Tighter than two coats of Dulux, these two.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Completely off topic as I need to catch up, but I am now convinced that Ayada Maldives was some sort of undeclared honeymoon ad.

Sam and Zara are there and Billie Faiers has just arrived. Billie's whole life is funded by ads so I don't think it's a coincidence.
I said this last week laura anderson was aswell . They only had to tag the place a couple times which is what sophie kept doing. Definitely free but they didn't get the luxury meals like the others .

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine putting a reality tv show ahead of your dying brother and then monetising his loss forevermore. 😳
Bet Zelda encouraged him.
"It's what Oliver would want, do it for him."
No, I think Oliver would have wanted his brother beside him when he took his last breath.....

I still don’t think they’re z list enough to get a free honeymoon. Plus Flappy had no problem telling everyone that Dubai was a pr trip. Honestly think if it was gifted, the two of them would have quite happily bragged about it. Sam & Zara and Billie whilst also z listers, are much higher up the chain than The Churches. Zara said the other day they’d paid for it and Billies trips get funded by ITV for their reality show. Surely if Fakey had got it free, they wouldn’t have been given just basic bed & breakfast and been given more trips to promote the place?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bet Zelda encouraged him.
"It's what Oliver would want, do it for him."
No, I think Oliver would have wanted his brother beside him when he took his last breath.....
I had the exact same thought about her encouraging him.
I know there are times when people have to make difficult decisions but a reality tv show versus a dying family member... 😳 words fail me!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.