Jake Quickenden #64 Dear Lord, what a sad little life Jake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all and happy Easter! Well im standing by what i said he got home she was out they definitely had a huge row her body language spoke volumes! Newly married and he's been away most of the week yet she cant bare to be near him plus that's the second time this week that he has tried to imply he barely drinks now yeah have you heard of protesting too much? Can't afford to refill your drinks trolley more like wasn't he pretending to neck wine at his mum's? Off to the gym this morning already and surprise surprise he has spent his earnings on gym gear never mind Sophie you will probably get a roast down the pub at lunchtime you lucky girl

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I went on a chocolate binge last night. So thanks for ruining my diet too Jake!!!
I swear I couldn't look at another Easter egg today 🤢😂
---

I got Tesco lamb - €25 off with a club card 😂😂
Haha you and my Ma are right, she loves the club card and knows the price of everything in there 😂 I miss living here now, I miss the food more I think 😂 especially my King Crisps!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i’m wondering how he got on I’m a celeb after xfactor?
I can’t find it now because he left his old management company but it was written on his bio with them that they basically begged ITV that year to get him on, on the back of the X Factor. The only reason he got in as a late entrant was because Gemma Collins quit (surprise surprise) and he was the only ‘celeb’ that was prepared to fly out with no notice. It’s all in one of his earlier threads but not sure where cos I found it ages ago.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
🐔 bleeping hell that blew the wax out of my ears...
Winey, Wingey, insipid, pathetic little out of tune voice. I hated his squinty face then and nothing has changed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Same old same old .... comes home they dont speak they sont go out because they skint . He films niknak as soon as hes awake . He then lays in bed till gone 12 . Then he takes the family for a cheap carvery only on special occasions and the cheapest place possible 🤣 then he fucks off to the gym ....

What a boring life they live jeez ...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t find it now because he left his old management company but it was written on his bio with them that they basically begged ITV that year to get him on, on the back of the X Factor. The only reason he got in as a late entrant was because Gemma Collins quit (surprise surprise) and he was the only ‘celeb’ that was prepared to fly out with no notice. It’s all in one of his earlier threads but not sure where cos I found it ages ago.
should of stayed with that management seeing as they managed to pulll that off
what’s his current management done for him again?

Reactions: 15
he probably went up there after this photo opportunity 😄
I thought the same, all for the gram, Fake as duck! Of course he went up to his own room. They are not even married a year 😳 I can’t see this lasting and I honestly wouldn’t blame Sophie, I don’t know how or why she puts up with him, no wonder she’s a size 4 living with that would stress the life out of you not knowing when the next wage is or isn’t coming in and having to always come second best to Zelda because he’s a mummy’s boy and that will never change even when she crokes it, he will be worse! and she is always going to be compared to his stunning ex no matter how long ago that was because she is in the public eye and will be a lot more now because of her sister, I see she still follows Claudia and copies her style, I saw Claudia has a post with the infamous tattlemoon dupe, Fake, Fakey bag 🙄 shes obsessed with them girls. I still cringe at that set up scripted “Fakey” bag sceen especially for the Fakeys while on their cheapo tit honeymoon that was all for Tattle! Absolutely obsessed with this thread, they can’t stop reading it or coming on. Pathetic! They show everything so of course it’s going to be discussed, don’t put it out there if you don’t want it to be discussed then!
Check out a few of Claudia’s posts, notice they look similar and flaps had to get the Coast version of the feather top but in white 🙄
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I dont know why how he even got to live shows..crazy 🙈
---

Also her smile is so fake in that vid..she's definitely not happy..see how it drops quite quickly.
My very good friend max who I went to school with got to the judges houses and hes happy being an event singer he makes enough money to live comfy and thats all that matters

Jake and sophie are chasing fame and it ain't happening they are boring twats . No personality and jake just acts like a manic wannabe 24 7 filming everything !! He wasnt happy in panto because he had to actually get out his pit that's why he was sick every week !!

His downfall is now and these itv win competitions wont last long

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Was he full of cold when he was on the Xfactor?? He’s very nasal and ugly when he sings🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
King or Tayto - controversial!
Every Irish person knows this is a very tough one as I like both and know I should say Tayto but it’s got to be King for me 🤭
You’re turn… King or Tayto????

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They got married when, was it last year, and they are watching a film in bed at 8.30 on a Saturday night. All set up for the 'gram of course.

I think they are miserable together and would be much happier if they separated.

Reactions: 17
Same old same old .... comes home they dont speak they sont go out because they skint . He films niknak as soon as hes awake . He then lays in bed till gone 12 . Then he takes the family for a cheap carvery only on special occasions and the cheapest place possible 🤣 then he fucks off to the gym ....

What a boring life they live jeez ...
Groundhog day with the Prickendens 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When he did IAC was this when his brother was dying or was that when he was in the Judges house for Xfactor and he knew his brother was dying?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.