Jake Quickenden #63 Ur a degenerate - plain to see. Who mentions their baby's genitals on daytime TV? 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only he was as in demand in the z list world as he is on tattle 63 threads for an ageing reality hasbeen and cos he doesn’t want people to know about this site, he can’t even brag about it

Reactions: 26
Someone commented that they were glad he wasnt back in the jungle and guess who has bitten back? The person posted last night and he's replied this morning so he is still sitting online trying to find comments about himself the utter freak

Reactions: 23
If only he was as in demand in the z list world as he is on tattle 63 threads for an ageing reality hasbeen and cos he doesn’t want people to know about this site, he can’t even brag about it
Tattle is the only place he will ever be “famous” #63 Tattle threads, thats some achievement Fakey in what? a year/18 months ?? youre Tattle famous bro but unfortunately nobody knows who you are except on here where you’re well known keep up the good “work” performing for Tattle bro #tattlefamous

Reactions: 24
Someone commented that they were glad he wasnt back in the jungle and guess who has bitten back? The person posted last night and he's replied this morning so he is still sitting online trying to find comments about himself the utter freak
And what’s as sad is there are weirdos on there commenting say he should be on it

Reactions: 13
@CrazyBaldhead you are definitely more famous now than that old has been Fakey and you haven’t been prostituting yourself every given moment just to get 5 mins of t.v work - your recaps are becoming legendary to everyone here on tattle I’m sure and both Mr Vanilla and I so look for to reading them - so thanks once again for making us chuckle on this miserable Sunday morning

Reactions: 24
Hi Fakeys, just catching up as it’s been a busy weekend. good to see Ch4 are replying to the complaints about

Reactions: 19
That was me after a few wines what did he say ? He's blocked me

Reactions: 22
I didn't realise Paul Smith was so funny!! That clip was hysterical about wigs. He's so natural and such a nice guy! I really want him to WIN and that charity gets his fight money. What a Legend!
Hes amazing I've seen him loads I won tickets years ago hes hilarious. He doesnt buy followers every follower he has is real and a fan . Hes touring the uk and Ireland at minute and sold out even with added dates . Meanwhile jake cant fill a local theatre sold a tragic five tickets

Reactions: 17
Hi Fakeys, just catching up as it’s been a busy weekend. good to see Ch4 are replying to the complaints about
I would encourage as many people as possible to make a complaint. It's very straightforward and literally takes seconds to do. He should not be allowed to make such comments to an audience, the sicko!

Ofcom acknowledged my email, I presume it's a standard acknowledgment and it probably takes time for them to get around to looking at individual complaints.

And since we know he reads here I hope he winces every times he sees this thread title but unfortunately he is so lacking in self awareness, that's probably too much to expect.

Reactions: 21
Currently watching the Fakey shitshow on Discovery Plus (free if you are with Sky)
Only 5 minutes in and I’m eye rolling! Attention seeking twat! Why do TV shows give him the time of day?!

Reactions: 15
I don't think that SPL will have him back. They didn't take Joanne McNally back, and she was just ditzy and badly prepared, so he has no chance.

Reactions: 18
How interesting.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 16
It's convenient that any time he does something that ends up with us complaining to somewhere about his behaviour... he goes silent on insta. This definitely happened last time too although I can't remember the context of why.

Reactions: 21
Currently watching the Fakey shitshow on Discovery Plus (free if you are with Sky)
Only 5 minutes in and I’m eye rolling! Attention seeking twat! Why do TV shows give him the time of day?!
I tried to watch it today - I had it free with Sky and it's asking me to upgrade to a paid subscription.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.