Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happens to me constantly when I’m catching up in public 🤣
If I'm at work I have to catch up out the back! It's really not a good look when I'm crying with laughter!! 😂
---
Oh look, he's got the hoover out for content. I really do not know how she's not buried him underneath the patio by now! I bet he left the DIY to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread Suggestion #63 He's got his little Y fronts, he's got his little vest, he's got his little parting in his hair... mash it up, mash it up, mash it up Fakey!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion #63 He's got his little Y fronts, he's got his little vest, he's got his little parting in his hair... mash it up, mash it up, mash it up Fakey!
Don't call Fakey a human potato. Don't call Fakey a spud.... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he's fucked off and obviously left her to do it. Look how happy he is around the men. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
He just makes me cringe so much. Imagine being in that room and seeing him in the corner swinging his phone around by himself going ‘yes boys’ emmmbaaarrraaassssiiinngggg.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Leo doesn't love self care you twit he is two you like the engagement it brings you and the comments telling you what a great dad you are

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's why it's tit. 👍
---

The agent is gone and her e-mail is back!!
Agent's gone because they couldn't afford to pay the bill plus she's basically unemployable like her husband!
---
That's a bit random 2057. So in 34yrs time your house still won't be tidy? Surely Flapz will be living in her Georgian mansion by then? 😅

View attachment 2032330
---

Probably couldn't afford their fee each month!!
You beat me to it! 🤣
---
Leo doesn't love self care you twit he is two you like the engagement it brings you and the comments telling you what a great dad you are
Only Fakey could get Leo out of the bath, brush his hair and call it "self care."

Also: Never stick anything smaller than your elbow in your ear, as the saying goes! Step away from the cotton buds!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
We all knew it. The bedroom is tiny!!!! Can't even fit a bed in it! What a pair of utter fools. I can't wait for that bathroom to be fitted!!!!! 😂😂😂

How cheap and nasty is that bed? 😂😂😂

View attachment 2033332
View attachment 2033333
View attachment 2033334
Our previous new build master bedroom can't have been much bigger. It had a small ensuite but I'd have preferred a bigger bedroom. Got fitted over the bed wardrobes as with a double bed you couldn't fit much else in there. Were going to buy a new bed as well but could never have fit a bed frame like that in it because it would have been up against the opposite wall with no way out. Lol. Ended up just with a divan type with no end and it still only left about half a foot! They've actually chosen to do this loft conversion. Think the thick twats would have measured up first though. Should have got a pocket sliding door lol

Reactions: 17
I actually DIE INSIDE when I see utter tit like this. A bleeping SPA NIGHT with a 2yr old? Give me strength.

There should be a law against absolute bleeping clowns like this being allowed to breed let alone putting this bollocks on social media. My heart breaks for the next generation being dragged up by utter vacuous cunts like these two.

It's utterly repulsive.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Guys I know it was short lived but I cba to keep up with the work schedule! He’s too bleeping boring to keep writing notes about. He basically does duck all. Half way through the month and his big break was a few bit parts of loose women, bloody embarrassing.

I think he has got a job coming up because he’s gone back to being even lazier than usual. I’ll be very interested to see what it is.

Surely they are due a credit card paid for adult only all inclusive holiday by now? They’ve been home for a few weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
37C22DCB-3090-48C2-BB47-1C5115821137.jpeg

bleeping hell look at the gnashers on this ugly twit.
Is he crying or laughing as well 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
That makes me so sick, that child is not permitted an ounce of privacy. 🤢
Who the duck puts up clips about their child's bath for all sorts of perks to do their worst with.

I'm actually beginning to wonder about his motivation in doing that. 🤢
Nobody is that naive in this day and age, even if they are as thick and stupid as he is.

Also, dope, don't play games with a small child that involve the child running near a glass topped table.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Everyone at that MMA class just ignores him, so bleeping funny! Literally has no mates!

• Haha
Notice how all of them weren’t paying any attention to him. He’s desperate to be included in anything but no one can stand him!
---
Filth! Dirty sods.
Yes, thinking exactly the same, they was probably thinking oh tit bleep alert 🚨 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.