Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So prick picked his son up from nursery and filmed him non stop even putting a fucking post up.He really makes my skin crawl and his shit about mental health was beyond the biggest load of shit ever.He has no mates so doubt he talks to anyone as no one likes the prick.Polly a weirdo and if flaps not giving him a hard time about her gushing about her husband more fool her.He stayed overnight for a two minute trolley dash but drove home to go back the next day.Let’s hope we don’t get to see his ugly mug much more on tv his head so big unlike his carrot dick.

Reactions: 17
I live in London and I don't think it was as sunny as her photos showed today..... granted I live in South London not Central. But I smell a rat!
It would have been one of the days/nights he was away I'd imagine as he can't look after his kid on his own. That's why he's quiet tonight..i'd imagine asleep after his slog working the past 2 days while Flapz is looking after Leonora.

Reactions: 11
You remind me of our Duchess ..who I've not seen on here recently! Hope she's okay!
---
Never far away from him as Flapz might uncover something she doesn't like on there!

Reactions: 9
You remind me of our Duchess ..who I've not seen on here recently! Hope she's okay!
---

Never far away from him as Flapz might uncover something she doesn't like on there!
I was just thinking this x

Reactions: 9
What the fuck is this UTTER SHIT?

Just fucking stop it FFS.

View attachment 2018805
View attachment 2018806
He has ripped this off a bunch of mummybloggers and hadn’t he posted this already because I am sure I have posted this before. PANTO boy has zero creativity and even his attempts at blatant pmsgetudn are SHITE.

How old is he ? Nearly 40 and this is his life … I could never be with a man if this was his life, it’s not just pitiful it’s pathetic.
---
This is all I see.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
---

It’s duchess’ sister x

Reactions: 10
Nothing gets past you lot yes Duchess is my sister, we are very similar She is busy back to work and studying doing night classes, ive been keeping her updated. She didn’t want me to say it on the main thread but ive been on to a few on the off topic Fakeys Assembly thread, she doesn’t want it mentioned on the main thread … but sure its grand at least yous know now 🫣 you cant take the Irish out of the girl even over messaging Its how we speak normally Picture us like Danielle and Claudia Fogartys close bond
Not to derail Flaps is posting another tesco reel after her day out, weirdo! someone odd with her outing today. We are not getting any more “todays attire” posts after the reported vinted dress

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
It’s duchess’ sister x
Ohhhhhhhhh now that makes sense!
---
Awwww brilliant..you are very alike xx

Reactions: 10
it’s very quiet at prickenden towers this morning? So he got overlooked on the xfactor reunion yet still talks about it like he won and he got overlooked by the likes of Chico and Honey G they may have no talent in that industry either but they seem nice. WTF is this Hunted ? I only know the speakmans, havnt a clue who the rest are, well that’s embarrassing not even getting that and the Freakmans got on it

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.