Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the boxes are flattened sure you could put them with the regular recycling collection?
where I live the cardboard box is tiny and only collected once a month so possibly not. I doubt these two idiots recycle at all tbf though.

Reactions: 15
They could at least flatten them down and put them somewhere until they get to the tip. Do they not have a recycling collection? Our cardboard is collected weeklu

Reactions: 12
where I live the cardboard box is tiny and only collected once a month so possibly not. I doubt these two idiots recycle at all tbf though.
On their council website it gives info on how to dispose of cardboard boxes not posting they can go check it out themselves

I live in south east. Ours is collected every other week and they’ll take anything as long as it’s flattened. I’m sure their area is the same? Over Christmas too they’ll even take the huge boxes every week and take extra that don’t fit in the recycling bins because they know how much you use over Christmas

Every other week their recycling is collected. Plus they’ve had a skip there more than once in the last 6 months and they only live a 15min drive from their refuse tip. I think we only need to look inside and outside of their house to see they couldn’t give a shit. Probably think it’s beneath them to go to a tip.

Reactions: 18
Haven't been over here in ages cos these two fucktards get on my wick but.........who has red wine with fish? Ffs they don't even know the basics. And what's up with her teeth? She ain't been to Turkey but she's got their bleeding teeth going on.

Old su ,the hard faced, wonky mouthed cow, doesn't stop sodding moaning. Bet matt had an amazing birthday....."he did exactly what he wanted".....translated means I didn't bother my arse to do anything for him and we didn't go anywhere or do anything. He probably didn't even get a card.
---
Dirty pair of lazy bastards. Garden looks a tip, they just don't look after anything or take care of anything. Shit all chucked down the side of the shed. Bet there's rats and all sorts living in that shit pile.

Fuck she looks ropey with no makeup on, and in bed by 8...fuck that got to watch Paula....

Reactions: 14
Burnt again!

Oh tbf our recycling is collected weekly here including food waste. Just the garden and main bin are bi-weekly. Surely Sophie could reuse some boxes for her vinted sales lol

Groundbreaking news. You can buy small lemon trees from local nurseries. As if that small concrete pot is going to cost £100+ If you paid that, which I highly doubt, they saw you coming!! Who goes to bed this early anyway? What a boring life she leads!!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Last edited:
I think I fell asleep with my eyes open then, what a fucking boring bitch

Reactions: 20
Obviously Polly didn’t have enough clout to get tickets for the DOI final tonight so he is busy getting arsey on Twitter instead and Fake Potato is back
errr. So he called Nile out to win it. Then responds to "no you didn't" with "you don't know my thoughts or decisions. So you didn't call it, did ya! You thought it. And what decision? You weren't and never will be, a judge on DOI. Is the twat, fake potato??? Cos we all know, ONE wrong word........blocked.

Hello you lovely lot not been on since Friday morning. My daughter was competing in a 3 day dance festival. So, lots to catch up on. 22 pages looking forward to all the funny comments

Paul Smith is fucking hilarious (if you don't already follow him, you must). He will KILL flakey with his front row mocking. And well done to him for donating all to charity. But flakey will just focus on trying to beat someone.......as he always does. HAS to be the winner at everything. COCK!

Has he got a regular slot on Loose Woman doing the competition bit?

Reactions: 6
And that's how you do it.........Mr and Mrs Dumb and Dumber

Reactions: 10
I’m 99% sure Fred’s football kit is fake. Probably this cheapy one from This website. When I saw it I couldn’t put my finger on it but something stood out to me about it not being the legit thing. Showed my partner and he said the same it didn’t look real but he couldn’t think why. But we brought our son the same kit, cost us almost £100 for the top shorts and socks and our boys looks a better quality than Fred’s

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.