Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can honestly say I never wake up and put a camera in my baby’s face every single morning . How does Sophie not get pissed off …

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I have been blocked for LIKING a comment where someone asked him if there was any need to swear when he replied to that girl. He really is that insecure that he even goes through the comments and checks the likes too. I used to think he was one of those annoying idiots that didn’t meant to cause any harm….now I think he’s a d*ck!
I think that's why I got blocked as I liked a question asked that he took offence too. It wasn't a nasty/trolling question either. He is soooo insecure and needs to learn how to take constructive criticism

Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought you had to be 12 months before introducing full fat milk into a babies diet

Reactions: 8
Nanny QVC is getting as bad as her son with the gifted items not being declared..

Should her 'swipe up for a discount' grid post be marked #ad too?

I can feel an ASA complaint coming on.. That's how I roll on a Saturday am 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t mean this in a bad way but does Leo have an issue with his neck? He just seems really uncomfortable with the way he holds his head and neck? I can’t work out what it is but he looks so uncomfortable bless him.

Reactions: 18
6.30am is absolutely NOT a bleeping early start for a normal family with a baby what on earth is he complaining about?imagine if they actually had to all be up and out before 7am to get to nursery in time to catch a train for a 1hr+ commute to work in a full time job, absolutely no bleeping idea how most people live.and ffs why don't they just get up and feed him out of the bleeping bed?

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else find it really fkn odd that he logs onto chicken nuggets account posts and then logs back into his own and comments?
C7DB25E6-8203-443D-A2E7-BCC3370A26C6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
H
Does anyone else find it really fkn odd that he logs onto chicken nuggets account posts and then logs back into his own and comments? View attachment 824478
its weird but he does it so his posts get a higher engagement rate as he thinks it will make him a top class ‘influencer’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ What’s worse is the fact his baby has its own Instagram account in the first place. Using your child for likes and free stuff is disgusting 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion
Bianca,our hero,lives rent free in his head, will they ever get out of that stinking bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can anyone tell me when he is supposed to be going on these cruises.
Sophie said he was going this weekend and nope he is still at home

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.