Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well apparently he can take criticism lol it’s just the attacks on chicken nugget !! Ya know chicken nugget who shouldn’t even have his own social media account at only a few months old… how does he not see that not one negative thing would’ve been said about his kid had he not of created and account to gain attention for himself. If that were me I’d feel dreadfully guilty and the first thing I’d do is put chicken nugget back in the oven and remove the account but Jake would rather have the likes over his son being trolled. I mean he was that devastated he tried to use it to pitch himself a tv show ….
4528491A-369B-4F72-8D21-2E4B2AE9BD2F.png

Reactions: 7
Guys I don’t know what I’m going to do😩

Jake said him & a mate would do a good news broadcast today and now he’s taken a day off his phone😭😭😭

Did no one send him any good news stories? Does he not have any mates? Why would Jake lie? So many questions🤷🏼‍♀️ This is going to really upset me all weekend now😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1pm and 7 stories.
“I know I said I was having a day off my phone”
“I have, I kind of have”

you didn’t even take a full morning off it jake. You are ADDICTED TO IT

Bianca is still squatting rent free too. That one must have stung to still be going on about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"I got my W"

Jacob....again, you fought one of the Blazin Squad..another smarmy in love with himself bleep who thinks he's something special.

give it a bleeping rest head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thought he was learning lines ? Thought he was going on a cruise in 10 days time which he said about 10 days ago . I can’t keep up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha nanny QVC is getting turkey teef. On a side note does anyone know what cruise he is on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha nanny QVC is getting turkey teef. On a side note does anyone know what cruise he is on
Shame he wasn't the Titanic...

"Iceberg Right ahead..."

"Oh no, my mistake..it's just that daft bleep from the x factors teef"

😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those vids this morning were an effort to prove to tattle that Leo is making noises. Tiny squeaks.
Get him assessed, Jake.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have been blocked for LIKING a comment where someone asked him if there was any need to swear when he replied to that girl. He really is that insecure that he even goes through the comments and checks the likes too. I used to think he was one of those annoying idiots that didn’t meant to cause any harm….now I think he’s a d*ck!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have been blocked for LIKING a comment where someone asked him if there was any need to swear when he replied to that girl. He really is that insecure that he even goes through the comments and checks the likes too. I used to think he was one of those annoying idiots that didn’t meant to cause any harm….now I think he’s a d*ck!

he really is a cockwomble.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He needs help, he's clearly got an addictive personality. Living your fake love life , family life, "work" life ,(I use the word lightly!!!) blah blah out for strangers on a phone .....if that's not addiction I don't know what is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.