Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think this, yeah she is starting to do more ads (but she seems to genuinely appreciate getting the free stuff) but mostly she's just a normal (retired?) middle aged housewife and mum who likes pottering about! She's harmless.
I've changed my mind about her and warming to her. HOWEVER, if she starts modelling clothes from Primark leaning into the camera looking like a serial killer (Juliesgram. Thank me later) or doing makeup tutorials she's going to blockland. Same age as me and I have no wish to see a woman over 60 putting make up on their wrinkles . If I want to see a wrinkly face ill look in the mirror thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but I don’t have any feeling for his mum. Her videos are wooden and she’s raised a disrespectful lout.

Reactions: 6
Gone off he’s Mum to be honest. After watching the last story. They’ve obviously spoken and her bleep of a son has made her realise it’s all her fault, it was all a joke, he was there all her life to pick her up, he’s bleeping marvellous , he’s her clown, joker etc. No Mrs, HES A bleep and no amount of you trying to justify hes behaviour is going to justify him ridiculing and taking the piss out of you publicly like that. 🤬

That's a mother for you. Taking the entire blame for her son humiliating her!! Speaks volumes! I can't think any worse of him than I already do, but she's kinda gone down a bit in my estimation. He clearly is a disrespectful little prick! I'm not wasting any more time on either of them over this, as you sow so you reap.

Reactions: 15
Said that he’d gaslight her into ‘it was just banter and she’s misunderstood that he was only joking’

he’d have been on and on at her to post that because he can’t bear people seeing his true colours. Her upset was genuine yesterday no matter how much they back track and it’s not the first time he’s done it either and saying others shouldn’t have got involved…. Well why did she post it then? One hundred percent Jake’s given her grief over this

that video looks like she’s been held hostage by jake with a script to read 😂 sorry but take your family drama elsewhere in future

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys, I’ve just took a letter out my sons bag and his school are taking them to see this panto he is appearing in. I will say my little boy has Tourette’s and ADHD 🙊 best not tell him about ‘chicken nugget’ 😂😂😂😂
Please do, I'll pay you 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂 he thought everyone would tell him he was full of bants and instead a load of people have messaged that he’s a bully. He’s had to have a rant about insta being full of hate and his mum has had to do 400 stories where she said ‘jake’ 300 times

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂 he thought everyone would tell him he was full of bants and instead a load of people have messaged that he’s a bully. He’s had to have a rant about insta being full of hate and his mum has had to do 400 stories where she said ‘jake’ 300 times
He’s obviously turned it around to make himself the victim🙄 Oh look nasty people are messaging me saying this, that & the other so you better go on & say it was funny, that YOU were having a bad day & took it the wrong way. He really is a waste of space!! I love how he says it’s so boring🤣 Well if it’s that boring don’t read it then Jake🙄 because the good thing about Instagram is that it filters messages from people you don’t follow👍🏼 Simple really ya bellend😠

Oh and while I’m here, stop reading here & the daily fail comments too if what people think of you bores you so much🙄 Sorry, you can’t, can you🤨because you’re an egotistical bleep that has to read every single thing written about you😐

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
H
He’s obviously turned it around to make himself the victim🙄 Oh look nasty people are messaging me saying this, that & the other so you better go on & say it was funny, that YOU were having a bad day & took it the wrong way. He really is a waste of space!! I love how he says it’s so boring🤣 Well if it’s that boring don’t read it then Jake🙄 because the good thing about Instagram is that it filters messages from people you don’t follow👍🏼 Simple really ya bellend😠

Oh and while I’m here, stop reading here & the daily fail comments too if what people think of you bores you so much🙄 Sorry, you can’t, can you🤨because you’re an egotistical bleep that has to read every single thing written about you😐
How the duck can he say that he finds reading here boring…… we’re the poor fuckers that have to look and your bleeping face, tits, silly tats, mini bulge, and eye bleeping every day! You don’t know what boring is Jake until you’ve watched your stories! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
H

How the duck can he say that he finds reading here boring…… we’re the poor fuckers that have to look and your bleeping face, tits, silly tats, mini bulge, and eye bleeping every day! You don’t know what boring is Jake until you’ve watched your stories! 🤣
I actually think we’re a rather entertaining bunch😂😂 A little crazy but very funny🤣🤣 I love you all even if that fanny doesn’t🙌🏼

Reactions: 10
Jake ffs every single day you go on about people spouting hate . How about stop stalking tattle go actually do something productive with your life stop eye bleeping yourself and take that little chicken nugget of yours and get him interacting !!! Instead of lying in that pit watching him lick the floor ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Omg going to derail for a minute and vent (sorry admin please don't ban me)What the duck is this MOM all about? We are in the UK (well im not but you get my drift). Its Mum, Mam, Mummy ,Mother, Ma not bleeping MOM. Now I know that (apparently) if you're from Birmingham some people say Mom but if that's true then 99 per cent of Instagram and their followers are Brummies?? Nah not buying that. IT'S NOT MOM. Rant over sorry admin let's get back to Jake being a twit. I see he has a muslin cloth on Leo today to soak up all the milk he dribbles. Hi Jake who are you going to annoy and humiliate today?

Nobody is saying he is neglected. Understimulated maybe but certainly not neglected
If that's a dig at me then I am actually from Birmingham 😂😂😂

We don't just pronounce the word "Mom" we spell it that way too and you can buy birthday and mother's day cards with "Mom" written on them in Birmingham.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If that's a dig at me then I am actually from Birmingham 😂😂😂

We don't just pronounce the word "Mom" we spell it that way too and you can buy birthday and mother's day cards with "Mom" written on them in Birmingham.
I thought everyone said ‘mom’ I’m also from Birmingham and didn’t know it was a regional thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.